LCD Returning from the Immortal World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shin Ah, Oct 10, 2016.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 396: YAN’ER IS FINALLY AWAKE!!!! I hope she stays awake long enough to spend proper time with Tang Xiu!

2. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 424: damn Andy is so brutal. But still she comes up with funny stuff.
    It would’ve been funnier if directly after she said she started flirting and proposed to Tang Xiu.

3. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did.

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 467: fucking hell man these terrorists are messed up. Okay you wanna blow people up. But then there’s the AIDS pins and now people with daggers. What the fuck is going on?

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 512: what the hell is Lulu doing at this auction. I would’ve thought she’d be busy with her new restaurant. Or you know doodling hearts somewhere with her and Tang Xiu’s name inside them~

6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 521: when Tang Xiu walked into the classroom and his classmates were looking at him I thought it would be because of his identity as the divine doctor. The real reason was funny though~

7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 530: I feel sorry for this Mu girl. She’s in a fantasy of her own thinking she can easily become Tang Xiu’s real girlfriend after this fake one. Poor girl~

8. Doomsday

Doomsday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know why but I felt this novel is really bland, I mean when read this, the characters doesn't seem to be alive. Like they are just some NPC with their set of dialogue..

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 532: 'tis a shame people have died but its a nice little twist with this discovery of the tomb. If there's a mini tomb above to hide the real one above then there should be really good stuff to be discovered right? What will this do for the project though? How long will the delay be?

10. gdimmu

gdimmu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree , the characters lack depth and the pattern of sucking up to the mc is really annoying (everyone compliments the MC in some way and put the thumbs up at the end of the phrase).
    Almost as if the author always needed to recharge the MC's self-esteem before proceeding with the story.
    I feel the plot is lacking in creativity, the same pattern of bad guy keeps popping here and there, and the mc keeps acting dumber and dumber as time goes by.
    The mc extremely lacks in experience for someone who lived for 10.000 + years in a world much more dangerous and big in relation to earth

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 545: what’s the purpose of Tang Xiu getting the thief to steal from lulu’s brother? Is it just a prank? Seems stupid if it is~

12. PurpleSabre

PurpleSabre Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw guys, do you mind voting the novel on GravityT so we can get an extra chapter or two per week? x3

13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 599: damn this Zhao Yundi is such a fucking idiot. Yeah I’m just gna pull out a gun and shoot some guy like there’s nothing wrong with it. And he’s adamant he wants to take his sister away cos he cares about her. She’s got something wrong with her. She’s at a place that could possibly save her. Why does he think taking her away is good for for her? Was he dropped as a kid? And then getting beaten up and he still won’t shut up. But the dark room scared him. That’s kibda stupid. Didn’t expect that.

14. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This girl Mu Whatever the rest of her name is annoying. In fact, I hate the author portrayed it that way... the author portrayed Mu Whatever as a victim & even Tang Xiu thinks so... his high intelligence or age is useless as he is pretty stupid.
    This girl is so selfish that she wants to get a step ahead to get close or have an actual relationship with Tang Xiu but ignores his feelings, opinions or anything. She forces Tang Xiu into a fake engagement crap.... I know she was not the one who initiated but let's be honest, if she was more assertive... she would have not forced Tang Xiu in such a situation.

Pretty disgusting. I hate when stuff like this happens. They portray the woman as a victim when she herself is in the wrong... she acts all weak to gain advantage. There were plenty of other issues but over all, she sucks & this is pretty stupid.

Morvian likes this.
  15. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Not even the whole assertive thing, but the way it is, she's basically trying to force a marriage without even taking his feelings into account. And his retarded family isn't any better. All they have is seniority, and they'd all be dead, if not for him.

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s all a joke. She manipulated Tang Xiu into becoming her fake boyfriend and hopes to get close to him in the hopes that the fake relationship becomes real. It’s stupid! All the other girls are coming at him saying it outright that they want him. If this MW shit gets ahead of them then what the fuck man.

And what’s mc’s grandma going on about the innocence of a woman? The bitch was the one that proposed this fake relationship. Did she not think of this before? If they expose that to everyone and say it was all fake in the beginning then doesn’t that solve it all?

And why is she saying sorry as they’re leaving? She gets taken to TX’s family. She didn’t say anything to mc’s cousin then. Gets to the family and tells the grandma. But when the grandma is gathering the rest of the family she says nothing then. They’re saying something bout them getting married. She says nothing then. This bullshit about them being in a relationship would be known by everyone so they can’t not get married. She says nothing then. But when they’re leaving it’s sorry for the trouble. So stupid!

defry likes this.
  17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 610: damn these chapters are emotional now. Didn’t really expect a chapter like this. It’s nice though. Wonder how much money will be donated to help the kids~

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 618:
    Get ready folks, Tang Xiu is about to screw someone over and make them pay a lot of money. How much money will he take?

19. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been trying to get into this but is the MC really just going to constantly be hypocritical in later chapters?

I mean at this point he's already murdered 6 people, skipped a few weeks of school and fought a snake and fell 100 meters or something off a cliff? I don't think gambling is going to set your mom off kid

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 680: okay after Mu, now there's a Xue. Is this girl going to force herself into Tang Xiu's life as well? I gotta drop this novel for now I think~