LCD Returning from the Immortal World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shin Ah, Oct 10, 2016.

1. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it bother anyone else that out of nowhere all of a sudden we have to deal with vampires? I'll stick with the story, but man, Tang Xiu is all over the map, it seems like every other chapter we've got new enemies, love interests, business ventures, allies, and world building. No time is really given to any of these topics and we're just jumping from one thing to another. I hope the author can settle down and decide on a single direction to take the story for at least a little while.

2. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are arrogant young masters truly this prevalent in China? A question for you folks over in China, ever run into someone like the people Tang Xiu seems to flatten every other chapter?

3. Insanityplea

Insanityplea *Head Tilt*....*Fart*

Reading List:
    Link
    So is this dead in the water? GT sites not functioning on links for it, so might be Cease and Desist or w/e? and got taken down? or is their website having strokes and just dropping things?

ElrhoX likes this.
  4. soraalam

soraalam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qi will probably take over it just like they did with many other novels. Here comes premium chapters........................... Serously this was one of the novel I looked forward to reading everyday now i'll have to collect stones to read this, damn.

vigil and rech like this.
  5. Insanityplea

Insanityplea *Head Tilt*....*Fart*

Reading List:
    Link
    most of my library on QI has gone premo, kinda gave up all hope

vigil and Jasnger like this.
  6. Jasnger

Jasnger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can always wait for some unofficial websites to update it so there is no need for you to collect stones

7. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM beining to hate Qi for stealing novels and changing translatd by them novels into whenever they want

vigil likes this.
  8. AtratusImperator

AtratusImperator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So all gravity links for chapters are down and the TL had just gotten rather ill. People complain about the ending or the later chapters but I rather enjoyed the story, flaws and all.

Anyone know what's going on or why it was removed in its entirety from gravity?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    vigil likes this.
  9. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Off i was really enjoying this one too shame.

10. Cognoscere

Cognoscere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how there was someone that posted the information that was known and then nobody scrolls back to read it and keeps asking "What happened?"

11. Ryuoh

Ryuoh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me some of these websites?

12. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speculation is being posted

13. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So for those curious

Hey guys, due to the issue that happened with QI taking down RFTIW from GT without notice we'll be asking for you to stop the pledges because Udeze is not sure whether he will continue translating for them anymore until he gets an answer for this.

This happened to not just us, and there's been no response from the person in charge.

We need an explanation, whether it was just an accident or on purpose.

Anyway, we ask that you stop pledging until this matter is solved.

Thank you for the patience,

Leo and Udeze.

soraalam likes this.
  14. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol those aren't translation sites, they are pirate sites. So if the TLer never translates the story, it never will get updated.

Hope we here for Udeze soon. I'm not surprised though that the story got taken down, when it was doing really well on GT, but was a QI book, so it makes QI looks bad since no "dual-host" (aka rip-off). I mean most people already see QI as being bad but w/e.

Feels bad too one of the better novels that was being Translated cause it actually had forward plot and world building, while not invent bullshit stuff out of your ass like 5 fking worlds beyond the starting world.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
  15. Jasnger

Jasnger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course it's a pirate website. I was just saying websites where you can go to read novels of QI if you are as poor as me and have 0 spirit stones, not that the TLer will post there his own chapters or that there will be any TLer translating.

16. Udeze

Udeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm too lazy to create a new thread, so I guess I'm posting my piece here as I can't post on GT site... well, the series has been taken down, to begin with.

Dear all RFTIW readers,

Anyways, I'm already 40 this year, married and blessed with two boys while working as an education manager in real life which is far more than enough to support my family of four. I've always been wanting to hone my fluency in English and Mandarin--the very chief reason why I joined the translation scene, and therefore my first thought in joining GT back then, which was, to translate in peace without getting a headache because of licensing issues, or so I thought. It was pretty much a sound plan indeed, up until the series was taken down without noticing me nor anyone in GT when I was still in the hospital to have a re-incision for my stump appendicitis. It was like an insult to me since I already informed everyone about the surgery in RFTIW announcement. Simply put, this farce got me thinking to quit the series while I was recuperating, but I decided to wait until the end of November since I really wanted to finish the project.

Sadly, I have to apologize to all of you that I have to quit translating the series even though I did have the intention to finish it. It's been a month already and the long radio silence all this while, and also without any official announcement whatsoever was because I never knew when would I be able to continue publishing the translated chapters... or rather, whether I was still permitted to continue translating it. I did have my account on Webnovel's inkstone approved with 774 chapters uploaded there. However, that was that and the radio silence from the other party continued. Well, it was OK since they mayhaps considered me as a nobody, a contractor, or a slave... as some people may say. LOL

Anyhow, it's been a great journey I admit, but my journey with Returning From The Immortal World must end here. There are still things I have to take care of in real life, and they are more important than waiting for something that so unsure whether I can continue the series or not.

Lastly, thank you all for all the supports, critics, donations, and literally everything all this time. I hope some goodhearted translators would be willing to continue the series later so you guys can continue reading it.

My best wishes to all of you, and again... thank you.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    trag23, Aklorto, VOIDEVIL and 6 others like this.
  17. Prid

Prid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, such a shame, to be brought down by that demented, demonic moloch that can only devour it's kids as well as it's own innards.

18. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Udeze I wish you luck and I thank you for the work you have done.

Sorry you seem know about as much as we do.

19. AtratusImperator

AtratusImperator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You, and your helpers, have enriched the lives of hundreds or thousands of people Udeze and given us untold hours of enjoyment through your hard work. Thank you for all you've done.

Jasnger likes this.
  20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You must have failed to check the Forum Rules even though you've been here since 2016.

Kagutsuchi likes this.