Recommendations Revenge is ours/Hell Hath No Fury

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Lazyynovel, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Lazyynovel

Lazyynovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A mall employee, a successful actress, and a wealthy CEO... Three women come together for one purpose - revenge!

A girl named Sunyoung all of a sudden is told that she is a cheater by this dude who comes to her during work. He shows her a picture of her boyfriend during his(boyfriend) wedding. The dude is like come with me and she refuses as she’s at work and he’s like “I am the younger brother of owner of this department store” so she goes with him. In there she find two other women which of one is the cheaters wife and the other his girlfriend who is a popular star. The other girlfriend and the wife starts fighting and Sunyoung is gets mad and is like why are u fighting each other? We aren’t the one in fault and they’re like ur right. The popular star is like I want revenge against him, I am going to kill that bastard and the wife is also like yea let’s get revenge and they ask Sunyoung is she’s in it as well and she’s refuses but tells them that she is going to break up with him. She gets home but she doesn’t know what to do and the next day she is walking to her work when yoo nana(popular star) gets her in her car and takes her to a club and they start drinking and they get drunk and she ends up break with Junseo(cheater). The next day she wakes up next to nana and they get breakfast together and they kinda become friends. Junseo keeps texting Sunyoung and she agrees to meet him in person to talk. They meet and he shows up looking like he had been crying and he starts sprouting bullshit and she tell him that she knows about his wife and he starts saying bull again like “I don’t like her” “I wanted to get divorced with her” and stuff and she tell him about nana and again he starts bullshiting and she is shocked cause he is being so causal about him cheating so she pours coffee on him and leaves and after she gets home she calls the dude(younger brother of Sara(the boss of the department store)) and says she also wants revenge. I highly recommend this, it’s really good but only until ch 18 has been translated in English.

2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh.... can you share the link... the synopsis... i could not make out anything.... except uh... he cheated on her... what was the girlfriend, wife, wedding thing... so confused... sorry....

qpzmal likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... and here we have all three furies seeking retribution?! :blobpeek:

4. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    A mall employee, a successful actress, and a wealthy CEO... Three women come together for one purpose - revenge against one man!

Sutad Aatma and qpzmal like this.
  5. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, a mall employee falls in love with a so-called nice, amazing, sweet man called Junseo, who proposes for her to become his girlfriend. They date each other until a random (but hot) looking man barges into the mall employee's workplace and calls her a "homewrecker." MC (the mall employee) doesn't understand and tells the random dude that he's got the wrong person. The hot random dude shook his head and shows MC the picture of his sister and Junseo(her current boyfriend)'s wedding photo. MC freaks out and is shocked on the spot. The random dude slapped his forehead and grabbed MC out and tells her that she is also a victim of Junseo's amazing acting tricks and that she is not the first and certainly won't be the last. MC is lost in this thought and she goes to see the other two victims that were stuck up in the plot of Junseo's acting.
    MC figures that one of them is a famous starring actress and the other is her own wealthy boss CEO! (F*CK YOU JUNSEO!) MC finds out that she really is a homewrecker who was ruining someone's marriage (Junseo and her boss) and along with the actress Junseo was dating at the same time. She also learns about Junseo's cheating tendencies and then is lost in space with all her emotions. (WHAT A D*CK!) Random hot guy introduces himself as the brother of MC's boss and then tells the three women about Junseo's true nature. Junseo is a true actor through and through and loves playing with woman's hearts and then dumps them. But things can change if the woman dumps him first, but it would hard. The three women try to find the best way to get revenge on Junseo. Thus the name: Hell hath no fury: Revenge is ours!

Sutad Aatma, qpzmal and Lazyynovel like this.
  6. Lazyynovel

Lazyynovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I am not very good at explaining things^^

qpzmal likes this.
  7. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    MC gets emotional while the others are discussing on how to take revenge. She wonders why Junseo would cheat on his very own wife with a nobody like her. (It's sad that MC has low self-esteem) She is tired and we see her gone back to her home and promises to the other women that she will definitely break up with a cheater with him. And we skip to the part where MC is having a hard time figuring out why Junseo is doing all of this and then suddenly the famous actress whips MC into her car and takes MC on a girl date. They both express how Junseo played with their feelings and how he deceived both of them and then become good friends. MC gets confidence from the actress to dump Junseo right in the face and Junseo doesn't deserve MC at all! MC feels better and tells Junseo by text that they must break up. Junseo texts back about why they are breaking up and they should meet up to reconcile. Few hours later MC and Junseo are about to meet up, MC is inwardly nervous about breaking the ice and ten min later- Junseo walks into the cafe with tears in his eyes and weeps to MC about why they are breaking up all of a sudden. MC takes out a phone with Junseo and her boss's wedding picture and says: "You are married. I can't date someone who lies to me." And then suddenly Junseo laughs casually and says: "Oh! That's what it is about!"
    MC is confused: "..?"
    Junseo starts by leading the conversation: "Yes, I was married, I'm sorry for deceiving you, but my wife and I are about to divorce." MC tilts her head confusedly and then says back: "What about Nana Yoo(the famous actress)?"
    Junseo: "Oh her! She is someone who wanted to be good friends with me, I didn't know she'd say something this extreme to you! How could I have feelings for someone as famous as her!"
    Junseo: "The person I really love is you, Sunyoung (MC's name)."
    MC is dazed and confusedly starts thinking: 'Who is this man in front of me? Is it the same man I know? He cheated on his wife and casually goes on about it? He doesn't know what he did wrong?!'
    Junseo: "Don't you trust me? Didn't we love each other?" (HOLYSHEET DID HE JUST-!?) "Why do you think I chose you out of all the girls in the world? Out of my wife and Nana? It's because of my love for you."
    MC is bitter and thinks: 'Who are you exactly? What's going on? Are you saying that I should be grateful that you cheated on your rich wife and your other talented girlfriend at the same time to cheat with a nobody like me? What are you saying? Don't you feel ashamed to cheat in the first place?'
    Junseo: "Sunyoung, (MC's name) you are different from others. You are special. I love you more than anything. It's because you are sweet and nice."
    MC remembers her past where everyone called her a nice yet stupid girl, someone who can be trampled easily, someone so easily swayed. MC feels disgusted and angry and thinks: 'Am I nothing but nice? What does nice even mean? I know that I have no talent- but why nice?'
    MC: "That's right, I understand."
    Junseo brightens up and wipes his tears while MC stands up and splashes (dumps) her coffee on his hair and calls him an asshole who likes nice girls with nothing but a pretty face while rushing out. MC sobs running out of the shop and calls herself a fool and she should have never fallen for a guy like him. MC goes back home while cleaning out her tears and calls the women team and tells them she wants revenge!!
    Soon enough the women team(The actress: Nana Yoo & CEO boss: MC's boss, Sara Lee)and MC's boss's brother (Random hot guy btw) show up and discuss about Junseo and their revenge plan on him. Randon Hot guy says that there is so much to Junseo that meets the eye. Junseo has so many personalities like an actor and so many secrets that no one can tell at a first glance. [He's like the Crown Prince from Your Throne kinda] [SOMEONE BRING IN A SU LUXIA PLZ!] . Random Hot Guy admits that he HATES Junseo because not only does he cause trouble, he is a threat to his sister's position and her reputation, including everyone. Random Hot Guy says he knows how to make Junseo hurt and looks at MC and says: "The best revenge will be to take away the girl that Junseo loves the most."
    MC and the other gets confused as F***. Nana (the actress) smiles at MC along with CEO lady and says: "I can't wait for him to beg."
    Everyone else except MC understand.
    MC: "I just want to see Junseo understand to know it's not good to cheat." Random Hot guy claps and compliments MC for being objective.
    The chapter ends with Random Guy asking MC to pretend to date him.

Sutad Aatma and qpzmal like this.
  8. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is like WTF no?! And the others smile at her and compliment Random Hot guy for being smart for once lol. MC is like "WHY?" MC's boss (CEO lady, Sara Lee) tells her it's smart because Junseo will understand what it feels like to be cheated on and besides Random Hot Guy will only pretend to date with her. Random Hot Guy smiles and asks MC whether they really want to date, and MC is outright and tells him "NOPE." LMAO.

MC asks about what the others will gain and Random Hot Guy is like "Why do you even care for the others? lol you're so funny after cheating with someone." MC grips her shirt in shame and then has lower self-esteem. Nana Yoo (The famous actress) reassures MC and tells her that MC can play the angry vengeful girlfriend to Junseo and she (Nana) can play the good girlfriend who backstabs Junseo. And Sara (CEO lady, and MC's boss) tells that she can finally divorce Junseo right on the spot.
    MC is like: "Everyone has roles like a play?"
    Nana Yoo says that Junseo seems obsessed with the role of a man in love. "He may be a dick, but he is a more talented and natural actor that could have won an oscar."
    MC starts thinking about her role and says that she doesn't know about acting but will try to bring justice to her new friends and even herself.
    MC asks Sara Lee (MC's boss, and CEO lady) why someone like her dated such a dick like Junseo if Sara knew his personality. MC apologizes once more that Sara might have gotten hurt because of her. Sara says he was a good candidate but she underestimated his evil schemes. Sara says that everyone cheats once and it's kinda common but Junseo crossed a line so Sara wants to divorce his troublesome aura he brings to her family. [:blobpopcorn_cool: :blobhero:Yeah let's go my badass CEO! Put that son of a B*tch where he belongs!]

We see Nana (the famous actress) doing her filming show and Junseo texts asking why Nana isn't responding to his texts. Bruh:blob_thor: He even dared to add a sad emoji in front of the text. Nana says she is too busy and Junseo texts back that she is always too busy. Nana feels like breaking a table while she is thinking about what to say back to him until her 'annoying' colleague walks up to her.
    Well annoying colleague is really f*cking hot, [u know what- everyone in this manga is really hot!:blob_catflip:] and he loves to tease Nana and has a huge crush on her. Too bad Nana sees him as a rival and an annoying colleague though.
    He is teasing her again to the point Nana had to make out an excuse to leave to the bathroom to punch the wall because of all the outside pressure coming into her. Hot Colleague is like 'idk wut did i did wrong?' and sees Junseo's texts from the phone hanging out from Nana's purse.
    Junseo's texts says: "Is it because of my wife that you are refusing to see me? "
    "Don't worry, I arranged a secret meeting my wife doesn't know about."
    Hot Collegue gets a huge misunderstanding and thinks that Nana is having an affair with a cheater. :blobfearful:He is worried and seeks out for Nana and asks her about the text.
    Nana is like: "F*CK you, who are you to even care huh? It's my business none of yours, okay?! You aren't even my father or my brother, who are you to tell me what's wrong or right?"
    Hot Colleague: "I just wanted to make sure you didn't ruin your career by the rumours."
    Nana angrily punches the wall and says: "Why you u care?"
    Hot Colleague confesses about his crush and Nana then smiles evilly and says: "Perfect!" thinking about the revenge to Junseo and then talks about the revenge thing on Junseo to him.:blob_sunglasses:
    Next Scene, MC is outside preparing for her new date. The Random Hot Guy appears and takes her out on a fancy shopping date where he does the rich guy theme and buys everything from the store to gift her. [Like bruh:blobtriumph: put some thought into it! Even if it is a pseudo date!] Then random hot guy randomly takes her out in a spa hotel, to go watch a ridiculously expensive 3D movie, and then a 5-star premium restaurant with the chef's signature dish.
    MC is confused and flustered about why Random Hot [I'm gonna add Rich here] Guy is spending so much for a fake date. Random Hot Guy says that it is used to fool the others who spy for Junseo. MC can't help but feel uncomfortable and awkward around this rich guy. Random Rich Hot Guy proudly asks: "How is the date?" And MC says: "I'm...to...flustered to say anything."
    Random Rich Hot Guy: "Just get used to it. Even though it's fake, this is now the lifestyle you must get used to."
    MC is confused yet feeling inferior again. [:blob_teary: Poor MC]
    Random Rich Hot Guy says: "Junseo might be a bit stupid, but his people aren't."
    MC is awkward and flustered again.
    Random Rich Hot Guy says: "It's fine, Sunyoung (MC's name). Enjoy this luxury. Just think of this is how Junseo should have been treating you."
    MC feels bitter and says "...The treatment I deserve?"
    Random Rich Hot Guy: "Yup. If Junseo hadn't lied to be with you. I'm sure he would have done this for you."
    MC feels angry and shameful as she says: "I think there is a misunderstanding."
    Random Rich Hot Guy: "Huh?"
    MC: "Do you think I wanted revenge just because I wasted time with Junseo or because he didn't treat me with luxury? If I wanted to date someone just to get expensive clothes and gifts- I would have just found a rich boyfriend."
    MC: "I don't regret loving him. I liked being together and I was happy with him. I never felt like I missed out on anything. The reason why I don't think I can ever forgive him is that he deceived me. If I don't do something, he'll do that same thing to someone else because he doesn't understand what he did wrong."
    MC: "I just want him to know he did the wrong thing and mistreated me. I'm not doing this for compensation for our relationship."
    [Go tell him, gurl!]
    Random Rich Hot Guy: "Don't you think you're being oversensitive?" [:facepalm: u fool]
    MC: "If you really want us to pretend that we are dating, you shouldn't do this kind of thing. Do you think Junseo wouldn't figure out how we met?"
    Random Rich Hot Guy: "..."
    MC: "Do you think he'd believe we're dating because I started dressing up and going to fancy places?"
    MC: "If you really want to pretend that we are dating, make it more believable. Use more brain, not your money." [I give a salute and bow to this woman!]
    MC stands up to leave and Random Rich Hot Guy says: "Let me give you a ride-" MC interrupts with a glare and says: "No thanks." and leaves without turning.

We see Random Rich Hot Guy coughing about why MC is angry and outright everything and starts blushing :blobpopcorn_cool::blobnosebleed: [Is he an M?! Is he an M?! :blobsweat:Is that what this creature is?!]

We skip to the part where MC is walking back to her home and wonders why she is so easy to be trampled on. She wonders why she is a fool and a good-for-nothing dumb girl.:blob_teary:. While she is walking there are a lot of whispers in the side walks where men are calling out to her because she looks dolled up and pretty. MC looks into a glasswindow of a shop to see her face.She knows that she always uses average make up and something that wouldn't stand out. And pretty wouldn't fit her. She knows that it was because Random Rich Hot Guy took her out to professionals to make her look beautiful and this is not her true appearance.
    MC: 'I don't recognize myself' :blob_teary::blob_teary:.
    /SPOILER]

qpzmal likes this.
  9. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm first i thought it would be three girls ganging up to screw the cheater but now it just seems like they are all fake-cheating on the cheater.... any way, for those who are curious, here is the link.
    https://mixedmanga.com/manga/revenge-is-ours/

10. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys amy spoiler....? It's looks like the raw os completed!

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  11. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone share the link of the raw?
    thank you in advance