Novel Revenge of the Cannon Fodder (BL)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Mikleo, Feb 4, 2018.

?

Which novel do you want to see updated more frequently?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2018.
  1. Revenge of the Cannon Fodder (BL)

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. The Crimson Empress (BL)

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Admin please delete or close this thread.

I don't plan to update this novel in this site anymore, sorry.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue: World 89: System Initiated

Speech Format

Dialogue: "Revenge of the Cannon Fodder."

Inner Thoughts: Revenge of the Cannon Fodder

System: "Revenge of the Cannon Fodder."

..........R.e.v.e.n.g.e....o.f....t.h.e....C.a.n.n.o.n....F.o.d.d.e.r..........

Jiang Xiuran furrowed his brows as heat coursed throughout his body. He panted out warm breaths as a trickle of sweat made its way down from his temples to the junction of his neck. He felt his lower body react uncomfortably in a strange yet vaguely familiar way.

Rough hands groped his body here and there, he wanted to cry out as those touches became more and more demanding, and led even further downwards. However, no matter how hard Jiang Xiuran tried, he couldn't move even a single digit of his fingers, even less do anything else. He couldn't even open his eyes to see what was happening. It was like there was a haze of some sort separating him from reality.

Help...

Jiang Xiuran weakly cried out in the darkness of his mind. Repulsion was evident first and foremost as the body of another heavily trapped him underneath them.

"Initiating emergency protocols."

Suddenly, a sophisticated voice was heard, startling Jiang Xiuran greatly. The voice wasn't quite human, as it had that kind of unnatural perfectness surrounding it. Yet, it wasn't also robotic, as the tone itself had that cursive accent in it.

"Points will be used according to the degree of the medication injected into Host. Analyzing points deduction," said the voice, it had an unaffected feel as if nothing could alarm it. "Analyzing complete. 400 points would be deducted from the Host's original point storage. In approximately ten seconds time, full functionality of the body will be restored to its optimal state. The countdown will start now."

Wait, wha-... what is this?

The rough hands dangerously came near Jiang Xiuran's manhood, causing him to be repulsed in a new time high. Hatred was prominent as he was finally able to twitch his fingers slightly. Every second that passed meant the return of his original strength.

"Does Host want to use more points to augment and activate specific skillsets?"

The hell are you talking about?!

Jiang Xiuran wasn't actually mad at this voice, per say. This voice didn't seem malicious, it even helped him in this dire situation. He was just too agitated and harassed by the disgusting hands roaming all over his body.

"Skillsets are a range of abilities with various uses. Host should review it carefully when time isn't short."

I want to kill this fucker!

He roared in his mind as he was finally grabbed in his precious place.

"Strength has been augmented and leveled up by 2 ranks. 1200 points has been deducted from the original point storage. Sadly, another 200 points has been deducted from the swearing."

Jiang Xiuran couldn't care less about the massive points lost at the moment. He didn't even know what these points were. All he could think about was how to annihilate this piece of shit that was doing what they pleased with his body.

"Happy killings," the voice cheerfully announced, as if welcoming its master back.

An unknown yet not unwelcome force made its way through the deep recesses of his mind, body, and soul. It was like every cell in Jiang Xiuran's body was lit on fire, rejuvenated, and strengthened even further into its limit.

Abruptly opening his eyes that glinted with unrepressed fury, there was simply no time for the perpetrator to react before a jade-like hand went through their chest cavity and shredded their still beating heart into pieces.

(A short, but hopefully fun beginning.)

(I promise that the future chapters would be longer.)

(Also, as you can see, this novel has kind of a mature feel in it. The MC will be crass here, maybe even thug-like, I chose and created the cover of this novel for a reason.)

(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!)

:blobpeek::sushi_thankyou:

3. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh!! :aww:
    Both are good! Whichever one you're in the mood to write for is good hahaha~
    Though I voted for Empress because I'd like to see how a peaceful (or at least not super powerful and cunning :sweating_profusely:) MC will survive when that phoenix comes to fly a halo over his head.
    A mature sci-fi story is also fun to read though :blob_pompom:
    Good luck!!

Mikleo likes this.
  4. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    You got me at “it’s time to make babies” huehuehuehuehue *votes* *heads over to wattpad and votes there too*

Mikleo likes this.
  5. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1: World 89: Way Down the Rabbit Hole

Speech Format

Spurts of blood splashed in every direction, Jiang Xiuran quickly shoved off his assailant's corpse. Adrenaline surged through his body as he stood from the ground whilst his hand dripped with blood, even his cheeks were tainted. The crimson liquid sharply contrasted with his pale white skin and dark as night hair, complete with a dangerous glint in his eyes, giving him an ethereal yet deadly appearance.

Jiang Xiuran spat at the corpse. It was a rough-looking man that appeared that he hadn't bathed for days, wearing a strange tattered leather equipment of some kind. A gaping hole decorated his chest.

He quickly took in his immediate environment, taking care to listen to any suspicious movement. He was in a cavern of some sort, crude objects decorated the space and only the bonfire crackling a few feet away illuminated his surroundings. A dark passageway was the only exit in the room.

"Welcome back," greeted the sophisticated voice that helped him earlier.

He let his guard up, his fists clenching at his side before he coldly said, "Who's there?"

"I am System."

"System? Who the fuck are you?" Jiang Xiuran spat back, he checked every direction but only he was in the immediate vicinity.

"Oh, how rude. Must that be your greeting every time?" System complained, before it went on again, "As I've said, I am System. The one responsible for guiding you to the betterment of life. Ah, before I forget, 200 points deduction from the swearing."

"Betterme- the hell are you talking about? Show yourself!"

"I'm afraid I couldn't abide by that request. I do not have a corporeal form, you see. As a System, I communicate via a mental mind-link directly connected to the Host, which pertains to you, sadly enough."

Jiang Xiuran was thoroughly muddled by the strange things this voice, or 'System', was saying. He opened his mouth to question System.

"As much as I want to continue this lovely conversation, better hurry and scurry off, plenty of hostiles incoming~" singsonged System in a cheerful voice.

Just then, multiple voices were heard and the once dark passageway at the side had glimpses of light flickering on it, as if someone was approaching with a torch.

"-t... him."

"Mayb-... we...-ave a taste."

"Boss said to deliver the goods whole."

"Gaojun is in there with him now."

"That bastard... What're we waitin' fer, let's join in!"

Disgusting laughter was heard at the suggestion and, in just a matter of moments, the footsteps neared Jiang Xiuran's location.

"New Task: << Escape from the Bandit's Lair >>. Level: D. Reward: 100 points. Time limit: 20 minutes."

He stretched and crackled his hand as he got ready for a fight. He didn't know how he killed the fucker lying beside his feet, but the power coursing through his veins made him conceive the notion that he could very well take on this bunch of newly arrived fuckers.

"Warning, you will die if you engage in this fight," stated System, in a matter-of-fact tone.

That immediately doused him in brutally cold water.

"You're normally not this dull, but it would be forgiven, you did just wake up again," System drawled to itself, before continuing, "The one you killed - quite disgusting, mind you - was just a mediocre bandit, you also had the element of surprise. However, while the ones approaching mostly consisted of lowly, uncivilized, and unhygienic bandits - the smell! - there is a hidden imperial vanguard in that group, whom will frankly destroy you. In seconds."

"O-oi," Jiang Xiuran began, not so sure anymore. He inched back a little as doubt began to cloud his mind.

"Would you like to activate a skillset?"

"Get me outta here," he whispered frantically, in a very low tone. He could clearly hear the bandits now, they were very close.

"[ Cloak ] skill activated, one time use. Time limit, 10 minutes. 250 points has been deducted from the original point storage."

An icy feel suddenly spread all over Jiang Xiuran's body, it was both cool and refreshing. He looked down and saw that he couldn't see himself at all!

"Careful," System informed, "even if your presence was erased as of the moment, any movement done may compromise your position. Imperial vanguards are not to be taken lightly."

Jiang Xiuran didn't know what imperial vanguards were, he didn't even know this strange thing called System. However, as much as he wanted to interrogate this 'System', now wasn't the time. The bandits had entered the lair.

As soon as the bandits saw the corpse lying haphazardly on the ground, they immediately entered into a panic.

"This is bad! The boss will kill us!"

"He escaped! Hurry and get that bastard back!"

Some of them immediately went to report on the situation, while others checked the room, any hiding place was ransacked, yet there was no signs of their hostage anywhere.

Jiang Xiuran didn't dare move. From the moment the bandits entered the scene, he already noticed one particular person among them. Even though this 'bandit' was dressed in the same tattered leather armor, there was something different with this guy. It made Jiang Xiuran's hair stand on end.

"That's your inherited skill, [ Intuition ]. You were fortunate enough to learn it in one of your past worlds. Inherited skills are quite rare as they're carried over in between worlds."

Shut up!

He thought frantically, as the imperial vanguard flicked his gaze over Jiang Xiuran's direction.

"Oh, never you mind. The only one who could hear me is you."

Jiang Xiuran couldn't even think straight as the imperial vanguard focused his sight on him. He held his breath in fear that his location would be discovered.

Right at that moment, the remaining bandits began to leave the room. Unfortunately, the imperial vanguard started to head to his general direction, making Jiang Xiuran's heart skip a beat.

"What're you lookin' at?" A scraggly bandit sneered, grabbing the shoulder of the imperial vanguard and tugging it towards the exit. They were the only ones in the room, this bandit was heading out with the others when he noticed that this newcomer lingered on. "Don't fuckin' laze arou-"

The bandit's sentence were forever unfinished as the upper part of his head was cleanly sliced off and sent flying on the ground. Jiang Xiuran watched in horror, he could clearly see the contents of the bandit's skull as the only thing that remained connected to the guy's neck was the lower part of his mouth. The cut was so clean and fast that the blood didn't even had the time to spurt out yet before another corpse hit the ground.

The imperial vanguard coldly casted a final look around, flicked off the blood from his sword, before exiting the room. Only then did Jiang Xiuran slump in relief and took in the long desired breath.

What the hell was that?!

"That's why I said you won't even last a second," System commented, "at least, not in your current state. All skills and augmentations, bar inherited skills, are reset whenever Host arrives in a new world."

As much as Jiang Xiuran wanted to know more, he knew that the priority was to fucking get the hell out of here. He remembered that this System said that he only had 10 minutes before the Cloak skill deactivates. And hell, even if he was stronger than the normal person, or bandit in this case, he knew he wouldn't be able to defeat that assassin, so it's better to get as much distance from that guy.

Before he went out, he grabbed a crudely made dagger from one of the corpses. Jiang Xiuran wasn't sure if the weapon would be 'cloaked' if he carried it, it wouldn't do to get discovered due to a hovering object, but he was happy to see that the dagger was cloaked as well. He checked for any movement outside, and headed out when the coast was clear.

Surprisingly enough, traversing through the cavern wasn't toohard. It may be due to the fact that he had this Cloak skill. Every time he encountered a group of frantic bandits, he would just step aside while they went on their merry way. He knew that he could take them out if he wanted to, but decided that it was better to let them go and not leave any evidence behind. He didn't want that assassin to track him down.

Finally, after a couple twists and turns, and following a small group of bandits, he was now able to see the exit.

He just exited the cavern when the cloak skill deactivated.

Directly in front of the small group that he was following.

"Time's up!" announced System, cheerfully.

"Shi-!" cursed Jiang Xiuran.

He didn't give the time for the surprised bandits to react before he slashed the dagger through a bandit's neck. Unknown battle instincts and muscle memory dictated his every move, like he had done this before. However, for the life of him, he couldn't remember a thing on just how or when he learned this stuff.

In seconds, he eliminated the bandits within the vicinity.

"He's here!" a voice shouted, then dozens of footsteps was heard.

Jiang Xiuran turned and ran. He sure as hell didn't want to be captured again, he just knew that the assassin already heard of the commotion.

He panted hard as his muscles burned in extreme distress. Even though his strength was augmented, this body was lacking in endurance and speed. He could already hear some of the more agile bandits catching up just a few feet away. With a twist of his foot, he swiftly threw the bloodied dagger behind him, successfully embedding it on the forehead of the nearest bandit.

An arrow suddenly barged itself into the tree, just inches beside Jiang Xiuran's head.

"Holy fuck!"

"200 points deduction for swearing."

"This is seriously not the time for that!"

Jiang Xiuran continued his bolt, missing trees here, evading bushes there, and generally having a fun time dodging multiple projectiles as a bunch of murderous bandits followed his trail.

All of a sudden, a cold trickle began to flow down his neck as his intuition told him that the assassin was near.

Way too near.

"Ahh!" Jiang Xiuran involuntarily let out as the nervousness within him burst into high levels.

Something told him to duck down, maybe it was System, or maybe his questionable battle instincts did so. When he ducked, strands of hair was immediately cut off. Jiang Xiuran was barely able to avoid a swift death, just like that bandit back in the room.

Tasting the earth on his mouth from where he was on the ground, Jiang Xiuran powerfully kicked and swept his leg towards his assailant, successfully connecting to do a side sweep. He quickly rolled to the side, once again avoiding as a sword deeply embedded into the ground.

Shiiiii-!

"Turn right!"

Still in his position on the ground, Jiang Xiuran dug his knees and forcibly threw himself in that direction. Sharp pain was felt on his arm as he narrowly avoided the assassin's full attack.

Who knew that as soon as he moved, he suddenly found himself falling through mid-air.

"FUUUUUCK!"

"200 points deduction for swearing."

Explosive curses directed at System swiftly flew through Jiang Xiuran's mind as he continued his rapid descent to, no doubt, certain death.

(If you guys haven't noticed yet... I suck at action scenes.)

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

(I'm now regretting the opening premise, why did I have to place him in a bandit's lair? Just... why? lmao!)

(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading!~)

('。• ω •。') ♡

(P.S.: Visit my Wattpad account if you use that app, I'm normally more active in that site.)

:sushi_bye::aww:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  6. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    He's losing points at a fast rate (because of swearing)... hope he'll be okay! :sweating_profusely:

7. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    World 89: Possibly Defective

Speech Format

Heavy currents of air surrounded Jiang Xiuran's body as gravity pulled him rapidly towards his impending doom.

With a furiously beating heart, Jiang Xiuran closed his eyes tightly, not daring to see his own fatal splatter on the fast approaching ground.

Eh?

Suddenly, he felt a sense of weightlessness. A few seconds had passed... did he die already?

He hesitantly cracked open his eyes, lashes fluttering in a frightened manner, and immediately got dumbfounded.

Oi, is this wuxia or josei?

"There are some novels in other worlds that used the genre interchangeably. This underhanded scheme by others is quite popular if I recalled correctly."

Ahh, ok... I'm not a fucking woman QAQ!

The reason for Jiang Xiuran's current mindbreak was this alpha male before him.

Sword-like brows, high-bridged nose, hard and sharp facial features, thin yet angular lips, and a no doubt muscularly strong build clad in full-blown onyx armor with intricate gold designs, it was basically tailored fit for a demon lord.

What made the man even more terrifying was the deep crimson eyes that stared directly into his own, as if piercing his soul, forcibly embedding and intertwining with it. This sight should've terrified or repelled Jiang Xiuran, but he unexpectedly felt a surge of intense warmth rush through his chest.

Nevertheless, this confusion made way as his manly ego was bruised, beaten, and crushed into oblivion at the mere sight of this diabolic man.

To add insult to injury, the man was carrying him securely princess-style... in mid-air. There was even a full moon on the background setting to complete the entirely romantic picture. Huh, it got dark already?

Oh, look at the stars, it's so numerous.

System tactfully remained quiet, not even deducting points from its master's cursing in consolation, as it bowed its head in pity. This man found its master again.

A whistling sound caused Jiang Xiuran to tense.

Boom!

He didn't know what happened exactly but a semi transparent circular shield surrounded them, with remnants of an equally semi transparent attack dispersing into nothingness.

Jiang Xiuran's panicked, widened eyes stared at the calm crimson eyes. However, blood-lust crept into these diabolic orbs as it narrowed imperceptibly, carelessly glancing from where the attack came from.

The assassin from before hurtled towards them, sword gleaming in a hideous green aura. The blade swiftly hacked down...

... before it exploded into fine powder in a mix of dust and embers, along with the assassin.

Jiang Xiuran felt air got stuck in his throat. His mind stuttered to a stop.

He wasn't the only one who saw this incredulous scene. From up above the cliff, the bandits chasing him got scared out of their wits, dropping on their asses in horror, before desperately fleeing like swines.

"Breathe," said the diabolic man in a low baritone voice. His earlier assumptions of this man being the demon lord seemed to be true.

"My lord!"

Several of this demon lord's men rushed up to them as they landed softly on the ground. With the man still carrying him princess-style... he tried to get off him, but the man held him in a vice grip, it was like pushing against a cold, hard wall. Jiang Xiuran closed his eyes and turned his face on the man's armored chest to avoid the gazes of the subordinates. He felt his face burn as the embarrassment threatened to gobble him up.

"Kill them," the man commanded, already moving towards his mount.

With that, the night was filled with agonized screams of hopelessness and terror at the slaughter that followed, and the sky illuminated in a beautiful orange hue as an inferno blazed into the bandits' den.

Bundled up in a new cloak to ward off the night chill, Jiang Xiuran was safely ensconced in the demon lord's embrace as they rode the demon lord-worthy war horse, leading the retinue of soldiers - or, more like a battalion - as they continued forth towards their destination.

System... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

"... my deepest condolences..."

"In basic terms," said System, slowly and patiently, as if talking to a small child. "You host, I system. You do tasks, I give points. You gain enough points, You go home."

"I seriously want to bash your head right now."

"500 points deduction for threatening your System."

"Oi!"

"Sigh, why did I get such a defective host?" System lamented, feeling sorry for itself.

"Did you just say 'Sigh'?"

"As I was saying," continued System, utterly ignoring Jiang Xiuran's statement. "Every task assigned in the past, at present, and in the future would have a point range of 50 points for an E-level task, 100 points for a D-level task, 250 points for a C-level task, 500 points for a B-level task, and 1,000 points for an A-level task," explained System, skillfully listing down the guidelines.

"Of course, there are more higher levels, but at the moment, you have no hopes of accomplishing them as you are far too weak at your current state. Have no fear, all accumulated points not expended in the past worlds had been, and will be, carried over in each consecutive world."

He felt his eye twitch severely as System explained the point system.

"So, you're telling me... that you just deducted thousands of points worthy of multiple A-level tasks within the first 24 hours I came to this world."

"When taking the official and regulated point system into account. Yes, I did."

He suddenly felt like vomiting buckets of fresh blood.

Jiang Xiuran beat his chest as he forcibly calmed himself down. Eye twitching severely once again as a side effect of - no doubt - already quite high blood pressure, he asked, "How many points do I have anyway? Or, better yet, how many points do I have left?" He had on an ugly expression as he got angrier by the second whilst trying to smile.

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

"You have accumulated approximately 265,302 points."

"Wah, really? Then, I just need to complete a couple more worlds, right?"

"This is actually your 89th world already-"

"89th?! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"I would not prefer the interruption, quite impolite if I may say so. Alas, another deduction of 200 points is in order."

"Your mother! Just stop it with the deductions!"

"I would if you refrain from swearing. It's like a little buzz in my ear," replied System, in that pompous tone it favored, "annoying and vulgar."

Jiang Xiuran had an ugly expression on his face as he tried to refrain from making a sarcastic retort. Just to deduct hundreds of points, who knew what inane excuse this System would come up with the next time.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on." Jiang Xiuran lifted his hands up as he finally realized one important thing. "You... you said I'm in the 89th world..."

"I believe so, yes."

"Then why don't I remember anything about the dozens of worlds in the past?" Jiang Xiuran felt a sense of foreboding fall upon his shoulders.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... you don't know do you?"

"... classified informatio-"

"-Pei!" Jiang Xiuran stopped and grabbed the back of his neck as it ached severely at this annoying as hell System. "How the hell do you expect me to believe that you can send me back to my own world when you don't even know this extremely vital info?"

"Sigh."

"Stop saying 'Sigh'! Just do the damn thing."

"I did say you're defective," stated System, ignoring Jiang Xiuran once again. "There is no part in the System's handbook and guidelines about a Host getting their memories reset. I'm afraid it's entirely on the Host's side, your side, on why your memories from the past worlds didn't carry over."

"... it's me?" Jiang Xiuran rubbed his temples as he tried to process everything System said. He didn't know if the System was being honest, but he personally felt that this System entity didn't mean him no harm. Even so... "You're telling the truth?"

"A System never lies," System resolutely replied, pride and dignity clear in its voice.

"Then... can you tell me the different worlds I went through?"

"Classified information."

"What? Why not?"

"Classified information."

A major migraine threatened to break out in Jiang Xiuran's head, that's why he ignored System for the moment, lest his temper explode again.

"You said I have to complete tasks... what exactly is my task in this world?"

"I thought you would never ask," System began, an odd tone in its voice. "However, nothing is free in this world. If you want information regarding the history of the body you're currently inhabiting, then it comes at a cost."

At this point, Jiang Xiuran was physically and mentally exhausted, he simply said, "Say the price."

"To know the history of this body, it would approximately cost 10,000 points."

"That much?!"

He was just about to berate System again when the door suddenly opened, revealing the man he dreaded to meet. It's only been an hour! What the hell was with this man ah!

(This is our Male Lead... ta-dah!~)

[​IMG]

(Another thing... this is not a PWP story, even though it seems like one, lmao!~)

(I actually dropped a hint here, several hints actually, regarding the true story of our MC. I have a rigid outcome for this novel. Yes, I already have the ending for this novel, but it's still a long way to go before we get to the end.)

(Even though world hopping and systems has been done before, I don't think this particular plot of mine - aka the ending - has ever been used. Or, at least, not that I know of since I can't read chinese, lol!)

(Anyways! Thank you for reading this novel! If you want more BL goodness, please try my other BL novel out: The Crimson Empress.)

(I will be alternating updates between Revenge of the Cannon Fodder and The Crimson Empress.)

Ease likes this.
  8. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    World 89: This Terrifying, Lecherous Man

Speech Format

Dialogue:
    "Revenge of the Cannon Fodder."

Faced with this kneeling monotone iceberg, Jiang Xiuran didn't really know what to do.

Just thinking about what happened earlier made his balls ache.

... ~ Flashback ~ ...
    Suppressing a tired sigh, he made his way around the demon lord and sat on top of the wooden table at the side of the room. His slender fingers touched an apple, its perfect shiny surface hinted the meticulous care offered by the servants of this household.

Jiang Xiuran picked the apple from the superfluous fruit bowl and took a crisp bite of it. Whilst chewing, he leisurely crossed his legs, lounging as if he's the master of this house.

He's currently wearing white silk robes that the servants draped on him after he finished bathing. His short, raven colored hair still had a hint of wetness on them as his bangs delicately framed the sides of his face and slightly covered his piercing violet eyes.

Jiang Xiuran's gaze nonchalantly roamed all the aspects in this room as he re-examined his escape routes, in case the situation goes to hell... and also because he wanted to avoid those scorching crimson eyes. Not once did the gaze of that terrifying man leave his form, it's as if the owner wanted to swallow him whole in insane hunger.

His lithe shoulders tensed under its white silk cover as this demon-like person approached.

Oi, System...

Jiang Xiuran continued on leisurely eating his apple as he tried to restrain his wildly beating heart at the approach of this dangerous existence.

"Ask away~"

This demon looks like it's gonna eat me...?!

"... in a sense," whispered System to itself.

HA?!

"No worries, there are no man-eating monsters in this world... well, except for those tribal indigenous cannibals at the far corners, though I doubt you will meet them."

A hand stretched out, nearing his face.

Pak!

Jiang Xiuran's stretched to the limit nerves got the better of him as he instinctively slapped away the hand of this demon.

"Who gave you the right to touch me?" Jiang Xiuran coldly said. His exterior was like that of an arrogant young master, but inside he was sweating bullets, hoping to hell and high that he didn't offend this demon lord.

This was the guy who obliterated that assassin into fine powder in just a second... and his hand ached like hell, it felt like he just savagely slapped a concrete wall. Look, his hand already looked like a ripe tomato from how swollen and red it was.

Fudge! System QAQ!

"... nice save, I thought you would curse again..."

Apparently, this guy knows how hard he was as he immediately grabbed Jiang Xiuran's wrist.

"Apologies," the guy started, a turbulent look could be seen in his face, as he gently cradled Jiang Xiuran's swollen hand like it was a treasure that he couldn't help but covet, "I should've informed you beforehand that my body was strengthened with internal force."

Not giving Jiang Xiuran a time to react, a soft greenish glow erupted from the hands cradling his own. Slowly, the pain alleviated, then vanished along with the green glow.

"No matter, next time I would surely dissipate my internal force, lest you get injured again," the guy vowed with narrowed eyes, as if pained by the happenings, softly rubbing the now healed yet slightly pinkish hand.

... is this guy crazy?

"... in a way." ... crazy enough to be crazy over you...

Jiang Xiuran was still muddled when the large hand neared him again, he couldn't help but flinch backwards like a cornered animal.

"I want to help you," said the guy, his hand halted.

Jiang Xiuran looked curiously at him, with cold eyes he deliberated before turning his gaze to the side in assent.

The guy's hand gently touched the opening of his silk robes, parting it slightly. Jiang Xiuran's eyes widened before it flashed in anger.

"What are you doing?" he snarled, the half-eaten apple came tumbling off the table as he viciously clutched the much larger hand in his slender one.

"Your wound," was the simple reply. Jiang Xiuran tried to intimidate him by clutching his hand tighter and shooting him an absolutely lethal look. The hand underneath Jiang Xiuran's clutches trembled a little.

Good, he's afraid. That'll teach him a lesson.

A self-satisfied little man let out a 'tsk!', turned his head to the side, and let go of the larger hand.

What escaped his notice was that the other guy trembled not because of fear, but because of the desire that shot through him when Jiang Xiuran shot him that look. Those pair of violet eyes brightened in anger, not to mention those flushed cheeks, it was certainly a sight to see.

After a moment, just when Jiang Xiuran was at the end of his patience because of this terrifying guy's idleness, he finally felt a careful hand parting his silk robes open. Long fingers touched his chest, lightly grazed the tender skin, skimming the underside of the silken robe, sending tingles of a somewhat familiar sensation through his core.

Those long fingers finally hooked on his shoulders, and from the inside, slid the silken robe down his arm, exposing the bandaged wound. A large palm enveloped his arm, right over the wound, and then a soft warmth spread over the area.

After a moment, the bandage was removed, revealing tender, soft jade-like skin in its place. Behind him were windows with heavy curtains parted to ensure the passage of the moonlight on its glass panes, it fell upon the body of this youth, further illuminating his jade-like appearance with the cold glow of the moon. His half dressed state, with one side of the body exposed enough to see that little soft cherry on his chest that simply begged to be nibbled.

A certain guy swallowed with great difficulty as he felt his member jerked spontaneously.

Finally aware of the desire in the other guy's gaze, Jiang Xiuran narrowed his eyes.

"The fuck are you looking at?" said Jiang Xiuran in a low, cold, and threatening manner.

Living a brutally hard life for years and years would let you lose all normal shame and inhibition. Jiang Xiuran was comfortable with his own skin, parading in a half-naked state in front of others could hardly ruffle his feathers. Yet, now, this man was merely looking at him from a close distance but it felt like he was examining and devouring every little bit of him, including his own soul-

... -eh?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Nn... ah!" Jiang Xiuran couldn't help but utter these shameful sounds as this lecherous man sucked and nibbled his exposed cherry. "Sto-... stop... -ahn! Get... off!" He tried to get away, but the guy pinned his body against the wide expanse of the table. His writhing form knocked the fruit bowl off the table and sent crashing down the floor, causing the grapes, apples, pears, and other exotic fruits to spread all over.

He tried to push this guy's head off his chest, his fingers fiercely clutching the guy's hair but not only did the guy not stop, he even parted his robes further then licked and sucked the other cherry! While intermittently pinching the already soaked one!

SYSTEM! Give me a power up! A power up!

His pleasurably dazed mind shouted for System, but it's oddly absent. His attention was diverted as this guy played with his cherry, his fingernail lightly grazed the top producing a delicious sensation, while licking the other cherry, swirling it around the sides before lapping and flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

Jiang Xiuran's hands that were tangled on the other guy's hair slowly loosened up as absolute pleasure overloaded his mind. Hot breaths escaped his lips and tears gathered at the tips of his eyes as he writhed in arousal. His tummy felt hot for some reason, and his member jerked in anticipation.

Calloused hands grazed against the soft yet supple flesh as it slid back and forth on his narrow waist, leaving pinkish erotic traces in its path. His member rose at the intense stimulation his body was receiving, it rose and rose until it proudly became an indent that was clearly visible on the supposedly pure and innocent silk, but then the lithe proud member suddenly encountered a Behemoth that grazed against it accidentally. Both members froze then the Behemoth suddenly attacked and grounded against the once proud member, grounded against it to forcefully attain submission!

This action woke Jiang Xiuran up as it felt like he was poured buckets of ice-cold water.

There's no fucking way I'm getting fucked by a man!

"I said..." gritted out Jiang Xiuran, as this lecherous guy continued to dry hump him causing the table underneath him to create loud shameful creaking sounds, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

... ~ End of Flashback ~ ...
    Jiang Xiuran's eye twitched like he was having a stroke when he remembered that scene.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Where the hell were you ah! That man molested my cherries!

"Huh? He already popped your cherry? Interestingly fast..."

The upper cherries! You perverted system! 凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸

"I sincerely blame Host for that..."

You left me alone with that terrifying, lecherous man?!

"I rather not watch your sexy time with that man."

Jiang Xiuran was about to retort when the kneeling lecherous man spoke up, "I apologize, I lost control-"

His bare foot slammed heavily against the face of this man, stopping him from speaking. Even with the force that he exerted to stomp the face of this man, Jiang Xiuran knew that he wasn't hurt one bit.

Hell, his foot hurt instead!

It was like hitting a stone wall! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

"Did I command you to speak? Then shut the fuck up."

All traces of fear against the might of this man vanished when he got molested.

In place of fear, what he felt was a strange exhilaration. He didn't know where it came from, but he felt that this man was his to do... to do what? That was the question...

The man didn't move, he was letting him do what he wanted. A certain pleasurable giddiness burst in Jiang Xiuran's chest, causing him to let out a vicious smirk and for his lids to become hooded in the pleasure of this unexpected authority.

(This author has something to say... lol!)

(I feel so dirty...)

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

(I'm actually wondering if I should place this in Private since it's borderline snu-snu. Rest assured, future smexy scenes with actual snu-snu will be placed in Private chapters.)

(Why place them in Private? That's because I am not comfortable leaving sex scenes out in Public, that's why they'll be locked as Private chapters in Wattpad.)

(Another thing, if you ever noticed any grammatical errors in any of my stories published here in Wattpad. Please, do inform me. Aside from intentional errors - I only do those intentional errors to conform to 'Danmei-like' writing -, I want to know if I missed editing any unintentional errors.)

(If you want another Danmei, please check my other novel: The Crimson Empress.)

Ease and ludagad like this.
  9. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me how to remove the Poll in this thread? Thank you!~