Spoiler Revenge wedding (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some free-to-look-at raws: https://newtoki53.com/webtoon/546553/리벤지-웨딩?page=2&toon=일반웹툰

From what I can gather, those two were forcably married and are now stuck on a deserted island with fishmen. Neither of them know why or who's behind it, and their goal seems to be to a) get the heck off this island, b) find whoever did this to them and c) get a divorce asap lol

4. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol :blobjoy:Thanks!

ellecram likes this.
  5. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    latest raw: man got punched yes lol

6. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The parents of the MCs definitely have a hand in this matter. Their ultimate goals are for the leads to procreate and give them a baby.

The leads have definitely met each other in their childhood before. The ML had a flashback and we get to see him interacting a Silver haired girl in his youth. That seem like a huge red herring.

7. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    one of my favorite manhwa. the interaction of MC and ML is very refreshing since both of them are difficult and arrogant persons

its only 20+ chapter but they already act like old husband and wife, even though ML still complaining but he starting to follow MC demand (from helping her do her hair to interrogation), death glare anyone who swoon on MC beauty and blushing when he sees her photo on magicstragam... but then he confiscated her magic device since its 'dangerous' and she`s suffering internet withdrawal symptoms :blobjoy:

the plot are quite serious though, since they are actually in dangerous situation, from murder to magical nuke. for now, the first prince is the main culprit. his reasoning is because MC rejects his advanced and he got salty :facepalm:

Lignin, Boopbup, CottonKey and 22 others like this.
  8. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly stupid… why would he put her on a island with another dude because if her rejection.

Does the dad know the first prince is messing with them? The dad seemed to have helped with this (heart bed).

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    If the ML's ideal girl is really MC (And I am really believe it is the case), it make me wonder what happened to MC that make her from little shy girl to narcissistic and prideful woman.
    And wow, MC is really kick ass with her magic. ML too beside a strong general, he is such a perfect ideal husband...LOL.

Hm...salty and I think he still quite a stalker. And I know how dangerous her magicstagram is. All her photos revealed where she is to the stalker...

10. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its still not clear since the dad still not appeared yet.
    but MC parents is the one who put them on the island + all the honey moon 'device' (they found letters with MC mom signature stamps), while the first prince and corrupt admiral is the one who trying to kill ML.

MC herself admits that he is the closest thing to be her dream husband (even though she use words like "above average" but we know that she likes him :blobowoevil_horns:). wealth, power, and handsome face. but she consider him too crazy to spend the rest of her life with.... for now

11. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those two are hilarious. Substitute the magic mumbo jumbo with talk about food, and they sound exactly like my grandparents

12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t their parents put them here ?

13. veilan91

veilan91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i bought the last vol2 caused the first one was expensive which is strange but onward with spoilerss

1.first prince is evil as puck, he killed two princes, the empress and tries to kill the princess and emperor.
    2.the 2 vol start with them going for a fake date and was followed by the 1 prince assassins and a sniper.
    3.they were carrying a bomb in the middle of town, so that when Demetrius tries to attack them, they will kamikaze and the sniper will shoot random people to add more casualties thus tarnishing Demetrius name.
    4.Demetrius was about to attack but Meridian stop him and told him "Are you an idiot!? don't you realize why they bought a magical bomb". she whisper.
    5. she then attract the people around them that they disappeared from sight. The assassins lost them. turn out they had slip out and kill the sniper who was preparing to shoot the people.
    6.they realize the sniper was one of the staff at the hotel they are staying and realize there is a spy among them.
    7.now knowing that they were followed. they have to look for another place.
    8.to Meridian surprise, Demetrius bought her to a mansion that he had bought(because before this, she said she wants a mansion, lol) she can't believe he really bought her a mansion even thou they are going to get divorce.
    9.he asked if she love it, which she said she love it! the location was prefect and was near to her friends places

(le me skip, so here the end of the 1 prince and divorce)

1.the 1 prince started a rebel, and ordered people to kill the last remaining person to the throne, Princess Rosania.
    2. Rosania, was neglected as she was a princess but she was actually the only one with the quality of an emperor.
    3. the emperor realize how he had fail as a father, to allowed the 1 prince to act as he please and how he had neglected his daughter all this time.
    4. the emperor ordered Demetrius to capture the 1 prince, which he did
    5.1 prince set up a hidden camera that shows Demetrius attacking him, saying he was a traitor in live view.(you know the tv thingy that float on air). he thought he had won .
    6. except that Meridian and her father (turns out they are archmage, as in no 1 and no 2) had turn the tables on the first prince. the duo had stop the rebels that was trying to attack the emperor and Rosania.
    7.the emperor then proclaimed that the 1 prince is stripped of his titles and royal privileged and that the Rosania is to be the next emperor of the kingdom.
    8.1 prince can't believe everything was falling apart, he went crazy as he is royal blood and no one can stop him! Demetrius told him that everything is finish and strike his sword towards the 1 prince that kill him on the spot.
    9. at the same time when the emperor did the live stream, he also confessed that he had trick the two into marrying each other. so when the two of them sees the emperor, he asked them what is their wish.
    10. Meridian, hesitate. Demetrius then hold her hands. she then told the emperor to gave them some time to think.
    11. that night, Meridian was in disarray. she love him and he love her too but the marriage was force and she can't help feel it was wrong.
    12. Demetrius kneel down, took out a box with a ring in it. "i don't know if you will like it" "no, i don't" "then i will buy you another one that you like" "just one?" "lots more that you want"
    13. she asked him whether he don't feel wrong being force in the marriage.
    14. he said he love her and that he wants her to marry him. she said that she had rotten personality, she won't have children till she wants to, she wants to continued with her study on magic, and she will continue with MSNS(magical social net screen) and when she want him to take a photo to post, he has to follow her. even with this does he still want to marry her? "luckily i have a good personality" "i don't think you do"
    15. he said he accept her as she is and once again ensure her. he then told her let have a proper grand wedding this time
    16.wedding ceremony is a hassle ( tell me about it :v) but they get through em. the end with the groom walks with the bride.

*no there's no children here...even in the special arc xp

14. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks man.
    I really want them to have kids.

15. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused about Meridian's parents? Are they good or scheming bastards that don't care for their daughter?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  16. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    you know frozen...kinda like that. her ice power was to powerful that her mother can't hold her and unlike glove the dad gave a magic restricted band :v...either way, her father wanted to protect her from the relative that wanted her power(uncle and male cousin). so he didn't tell her anything until when Bain(male cousin) tries to kill Meridian. causing Meridian power to run amok as she cannot believe that a brother figure and nanny whom she had trust all this time betray her. Demetrius will melt the ice with love (with his fire power), thus remembering the thing that happened when they were small where he had safe her from the ice cocooned that cause him to run a fever.
    -either way this is when they have their first love thingy folks-
    Demetrius call her parent as this involve the magic tower and the Sasha household and to his surprised they arrived much faster than he expected. so this is where everything is reveal. at the end her father told her, now that her magic is known to the whole world cause of social media(damn u MSNS) he can no longer keep it a secret and protect her and that the only way they can, is for her to enter the magic tower and be one of the magician.Their relationship improve after this.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Darkness7913, H.G, Hakwifey7 and 44 others like this.
  17. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! That clears things up

18. Kung

Kung Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Btw, did you know for what reason the emperor trick them into marriage? Why he choose to match up sasha and demetri?

19. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened on their childhood though?

20. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    that is actually the 1 prince idea. he was obsess with Meridian but when Meridian turn him down, he scheme to get them married and killed. (i need to reread to remember, lol)

in their childhood, Demetrius found her crying. they be friend each other.He promise her to marry and love her (she thought her parent don't love her). but later, when he saw her again, it was when her power run amok for the first time(if not mistaken, she tries to imitated her father magic that created flower).Since he is still a child, his magic was not that powerful that it taken a toll on him and caused him to run a fever till he gone back*

*edited caused i was mistaken, demetrius return home not her

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020