LCD Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sky Farrow, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    or gonna explode and die magnificently, let's hope she explode while inside the tie clan headquarter

2. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    Still in chapter 115
    Just wondering
    Did the MC raise his talent? If yes, then which chapter?

3. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Around chapter 195-200.

falcon92 likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest , wife and husband used to be designated gender roles and have their own jobs, like men as gatherers/hunters and women as caretakers/nurturers. Nowadays these roles have strayed from gender, but you can still act them out. Hence, the golem from Avalon of the Five Elements being a waifu to me, since i myself see myself as straight and would see my chosen partner of nurture as female.
    If a girl reads a novel and finds a boyish girl that is really badass and her type she could call it her husbando.
    Anyway, this whole conversation just showed me i need to put someone else on ignore list, lol. (not you.)

Anyway. Quote of the month 'This so-called beauty, in the end, she was just a pile of shit.' :blobokhand:

TheHoblit likes this.
  5. qwerty1

qwerty1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how do you guys feel about the New transmigrator?

6. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the Book 3 woman?

qwerty1 likes this.
  7. merong

merong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been curious about the story of Human Ancestor Biography...
    I mean, this story is quite profound, like a parable in the bible or some ancient poetic novels/epic/chronicles.
    I just would like to ask if this story is original from the Author of Reverend Insanity or is it based on some other works?

8. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you don't translate anymore or are you chibigeneral?
    probably author own original he put some effort in creating the novel
    unlike the copy paste of others

9. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Original

10. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not chibi lol

11. pastlover

pastlover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, i've read the latest chapter (webnovel) and man, i miss fang yuan's ruthlessness, or maybe because he's not in spotlight any longer. i hate him being stuck in a passive position! :(

12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    There's always a cycle of like 200 chapters before he goes on another ruthless spree or something, he wouldn't stand out until he can shoulder the reaction he'd create.

13. pastlover

Reading List:
    Link
    book 1 though, the girl-bear , buddha/devil analogy though, and book 2 , the situation in killing the whole caravan + the bai clan, i think it's just 15-30chapter per ruthless? hahaha

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 1 still took like 150 to get ruthless with the bear, book 2 i guess started out with a bit and then had some more at the end, lol. But yes, i guess it feels longer because he had to 'reboot' his identity and his Gu. Imagine though, when he's done with that area, how many wolves he'd have and all the food he'd need *whistles while looking at villages* :blobwhistle:

15. pastlover

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess so, he already mentioned it IS a backup plan for when he can't save his blessed land and forced it to detonate. i thought he'd control hei lou lan for some levarage, guess not.

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i'm still expecting various 'reboots' , at the very least he'll still go 'blood Gu' build but that might be for the later parts of the novel. First part was balanced i guess? then strength, now soul, although it's still not the 'ancient soul path' so there might be some change there.
    There was that blessed land with the poison that's a higher rank too. Although i don't feel like he'll go poison Gu build.

I wonder if he'll keep doing this for all 4 regions or just go to central next.

17. pastlover

Reading List:
    Link
    i see, you felt that he is strengthening his cultivation, fleshly body and soul but instead of doing it simultaneously, he cultivates it per cycle? (xanxia) lol

i also wish for him to make use of his future knowledge to plunder across the 4 regions but i think it is also makes it interesting. i just hate his passive position, that's all , haha

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking at it like how in real life each region has their own specialties, except for us it's food and culture and in the novel it might be Gu paths. The 'suppression' each region has towards the other people and Gu can't be something simple and it should probably have caused each region to develop independently into different paths , but these should mostly be degraded forms of something ancient.
    Like the strength path and soul path being inferior nowadays. Why did this happen? Did a war happen between 'Gods' or ancient cultivators and they all died and everything degraded or did something/someone purposely cut them all off from 'true strength'.

And yeah, i was thinking something like that, all the while finding more clues on ancient paths or blood path before going back and dooming everyone and getting stuff like the blood Gu in that trading door of the Shang clan.

pastlover likes this.
  19. pastlover

Reading List:
    Link
    if we analyze gu like technology then Ancient paths like blood path and Strength path are floppy disks, CDs while the modern parts are like cellphones and stuff, maybe paths evolves into something more.

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like ancient paths were hard drives and modern path are USB sticks.
    The ancient path seems to incorporate the strength of the world into oneself through the Gu, whereas when they lost these paths, they reverse engineered alternate solutions but these are all limited by the Gu itself and don't seem to touch upon the 'laws of the world'.
    Like the weight Gu, each one refined makes him a bit stronger, each time being less effective. Where the ancient path multiplied his strength.

Like 100 catties + 5, +5, +5, +5.
    While ancient path added the strength of various beasts.

Either he'll be the person that recovers the ancient path to glory or he could even enhance it by incorporating the new.
    To be honest i kind of see it as the ancient path being the Immortal path and the new to mortal martial arts.

I'm guessing there's a higher realm and it's blocked off intentionally people get stuck and unable to ascend due to their paths not touching upon the 'Dao' or 'Laws' or whatever Gu we keep seeing in those stories, like Fate etc.

GDLiZy likes this.