Spoiler Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sky Farrow, May 25, 2017.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I HUMBLY REQUEST FOR FY TO RESURRECT ON THE SPOT.

Or maybe only his clone died, that would be perfect.

2. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Unicorn has caught up with latest raws?

:blobmelt: Oh man script, did you know I managed to contact the author Zhen Ren a day ago on QQ chat app? :blobsmilehappyeyes:

:blobpensive: FY died for good, it said so in the story...
    :notlikeblob: Noooooooo Fang Yuan noooooo!!!!!
    The Chinese forums went on fire! :sweating_profusely: Half believe he really died for good, :blobsmirk: some joked that the novel has ended, and some believe that he will resurrect... somehow :blobfearful:

:blobconfused: His death was so sudden, all the deaths were so sudden. All the readers are shocked.

:blobsalute: These blobs man, I'm abusing them so hard lately... :blobowoevil:

scriptor likes this.
  3. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    ALMOST THERE.... :blobmelt:

You know what, I have this idea that FY has died but he'll get reborn with all his memories... and the demon will return... Mwahahahahaha~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Now I wanna abuse blobs~:aww:

Sky Farrow likes this.
  4. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    O w o)/
    I don't know, it's so unpredictable :blobangery:
    But that's what makes the author so great :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Hee hee :blobmelt:

scriptor likes this.
  5. Easy365

Easy365 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I waited a very long time for the moment when "Long Gong" would die... He died... and finally the time for revival came.
    Reading the penultimate chapter, I was all in anticipation. The next chapter was published... and I read it... and then just could not take and not hit myself in the face.
    :facepalm:
    For the umpteenth time, I remind myself that I'm reading a Chinese web-writer...

scriptor and Sky Farrow like this.
  6. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    The water is really deep ehhh? ;)
    You got trolled by Zhen Ren lol

scriptor and Easy365 like this.
  7. Easy365

Easy365 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After such chapters, I really begin to think that the author will rewrite the course of all the events that were before the revival. Changing them, winning the war, destroying the "Fate Gu" and thus gaining 9th rank. Then he really can do it by the end of this year!

Sky Farrow and scriptor like this.
  8. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    But he said there's still one more volume... @_@
    I really don't think he can finish it by this year unless he rushes things x_x

Well this is just like that time when FY turned back time in book 4 lol, but that was just a year back.
    This time... is what? Pretty far eh?
    He's supposedly going to fight someone of 9th rank or equal power... I thought this was going to be the Feng Jin Huang girl, but at this point I think Bai Ning Bing can be a candidate as well, and Feng Jin Huang might be helping FY :eek:

Easy365 and scriptor like this.
  9. Easy365

Easy365 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessary. I can only hope that he will not rewrite the old one, but add something new. Most recently, he wrote that Volume 5 is really coming to an end. And now, when the "FU" is reborn, the author must either skip time, or finish on something big, for example, repeat the last attack on the Holy Land, which he mentioned in this chapter. And in the sixth volume, it is already completely putting an end to this whole story with "Heavenly Court", "Fate Gu" and God. Although, he certainly can surprise with the Dream Immortal Venerable. But the FU has already seen how much it can be repugnant, therefore I hope that he will strangle her at once, and will not wait for her ascension. And I still hope for rape Ziwei... we do not need BNB and FJH...!!! :rolleyes:

It will be even better if he does it right before Lu Weiyin eyes!!! Hell, I was a little burn when they climb the mountain together... :sick:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    scriptor likes this.
  10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like the idea of rape, but I do think having someone get together with FY at the end would be cool. If that's what you mean by "FU"...

I seriously need to read faster lol. Why do I have so many novels on my reading list. *headdesk*

Sky Farrow likes this.
  11. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you.
    There's no benefit in raping Ziwei >_>;

I think FY might actually become a dragon race, because dragons are cool and they live long. Might have something to do with immortality.
    Then he and BNB can be BFFs forever :rolleyes:

12. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he meant FY... -looks at my keyboard-
    Take your time unicorn o/

scriptor likes this.
  13. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    -revives-
    Arise, my thread!! -sweeps away dust and cobwebs-

scriptor and LaDyViL like this.
  14. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... I started reading the MTL. This author be losing his damn mind. From chapters 500-1000 is an utterly waste of time. He spent 400+ chapters trying to force something that wasnt going to work. I don't mind a couple cockroach villains but now its damn ridiculous. I'm on chapter 1579 and they got more plot armor than the MC. It's like he's scared to kill people he hyped up. Every single time the MC get a big advantage the author will always add a big flaw or fuck him over some way. In most novels the Villains always have the advantage just they die because of arrogant. In this novel the MC is evil but struggles most of the time. Also if your not into gender bender you might as well drop it. lol

Oh yeah this author hates his readers guessing his plot. In one note he said he literally changed the story because somebody guessed what he was going to do. :blobconfused:

Sky Farrow likes this.
  15. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm author doesn't like how most CN novels have MC that have a super smooth road (if you know what I mean) plus as a villain working solo, they don't normally have easy paths.
    Kek yes every character has plot armor in this novel.

It's a running joke among the CN readers whenever author takes a break for one or two or three days, they will say "Zhen Ren the author, he's changing the story again!"

16. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a problem not having easy parts its that bullshit part whenever he gets a power up he gets a major ass flaw that nobody else gets. After 1st 200 of the novel the author literally did a soft reboot lol. From 200-400 Bingning finally got his body back and boom author pulled that shit. 400-500+ lets go to a new area but nerf your power. 500+-1200 lets stay at the same power level for that damn long even had that annoying corpse body for way too long. Then he finally got a different body type but aint get to rank 7 until 1200.

I actually don't mind his brother getting powerful. I just wish he didn't get kidnapped again and used by the Heavenly Court. I rather some other power do it instead of the group with the most plot armor did.

I stopped around in 1500 and wondering did he officially hit rank 8 yet? My most hated character is probably that Fairy girl from the Heavenly Court his number one stalker.

Since I've skipped around some chapters. I notice in earlier chapters that he said in his previous life he was in love during that 500 years. Do you have any idea who it is. Since I skipped some chapters I notice the author said the MC not from this universe. I'm going to assume that girl with the Love Gu be his end game or they got some past shit on earth or something.

17. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao fairy girl number one stalker Ziwei.
    Yeah he officially got to rank 8, Ziwei doesn't piss me off as much as Tie Ruo Nan does..
    he fell in love with a mermaid. It's somewhere in 1600+

MC is from earth but there are other universes too, like how the rank 9 thief guy is from some mecha universe.

Nah girl with love gu is probably from anotherrr universe lol. I doubt she be end game that would be disgusting. I hate her as much as tie ruo nan.
    End game seems to be Feng Jinhuang atm.

scriptor likes this.
  18. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I'll go back i read a bunch of chapters then I have to take a break. I skip a lot of shit when its not on the MC. I hate Fairy Ziwei the most. Tio Ruo Nan needs to be on his ass. I just don't remember when they said MC from earth I probably skipped it. Since I despise the corpse body arc so much that I skipped until he upgraded his body. You know what chapter he got to Rank 8? I know he had Rank 8 strength the longest.

Feng Jinhuang is that sound guy or is this the father of him. I just know he got some massive plot ass armor.

Main reason I want the MC to not have that many flaws because he's literally setting himself up to be that whole world enemy. I hope a reader guess his story again just to make him change it :)

Sky Farrow likes this.
  19. maxx26

maxx26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just got to volume 4 and wanted to know
    1: How long he stays a corpse?
    2: What does he do with Mo Yao? I really want to know cause I hate this bitch.
    3: Does the Fox Immortal land get destroyed?
    4: Does he need to become a Gu Immortal with his first Space Aperture?
    5: Is that Tie girl still alive in the current chapter?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  20. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He stays a corpse for a super long time... Until book 4 ends.
    2. She become his slave and he extracted lots of nice things from her, yeah.
    3. Nope it doesn't, if it was then it was never mentioned.
    4. I don't understand this question :eek:
    5. Yes :(

scriptor likes this.