Spoiler Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sky Farrow, May 25, 2017.

1. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Silly Lady... Gender swap will happen before Book 3 anyway :rolleyes: And happens... a few times wtf author and his sick taste :cautious::oops:

LaDyViL likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.....Good job, author

Matthew9999 and Sky Farrow like this.
  3. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Yuan didn't escape fate, he is not even part of fate. Because he's a 天外之魔 lol
    All 天外之魔 are not affected by the Fate Gu.
    Heaven's Court only starts going after him after Book 4 ends.

4. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Just in case you're thinking of something else, gender swap happens to the major characters but not the MC, btw ._.
    Maybe once, for a super short while... :rolleyes:

scriptor likes this.
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ლ(▼皿▼ლ) YOU. TEASE!!!!

scriptor and Sky Farrow like this.
  6. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOW THE hell is he still alive?
    the plot armor is kinda thick with that stupid jap mc(kinda)

7. xzpwnz

xzpwnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has Fang Yuan gone after the 红莲魔尊传承, or used the spring and autumn cicada for the 4th time yet?
    Also, I kind of feel like the author just brought up the backstory of Xie Han Mo to use against Fang Yuan in the future, or something like Song Yishi in the East Sea might happen where she killed off the descendants of the future hope of her clan, lol
    I think the author keeps Fang Zheng alive just to make him suffer or annoy the readers. I wanted Fang Zheng to die so badly since he's a really annoying character, but knew he wouldn't die just like that after reading an author's note in chapter 200 of volume 2 where he said that everyone has a chance at becoming protagonist, and after Fang Yuan's death he might write another story on a different character like Fang Zheng

scriptor likes this.
  8. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welp basically the original story when fy is in his 1rst reincarnation

9. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Zheng is... just very lucky and very unlucky.

Fang Yuan received one out of the seven Red Lotus dude's inheritance thingy... Man I need to think of how to translate 传承 ._. treasure feels off but inheritance... feels weird

He used Spring Autumn Cicada at beginning of story, then another 2 times... then another time at book 4.
    I don't know, I think Xie Han Mo is not even born yet. FY met her like 200 years later I think. He probably won't even care too much if her clan is destroyed now, his goal is set and nothing can change his mind. Though he still remembers her...
    LOL imagine my dismay when the author said 'evil never wins' and 'good will always prevail' and he might kill Fang Yuan off in future, so everyone should get ready. I was so depressed for a day that I decided to go straight to the latest chapters to see if he was still alive :cautious:
    He wanted to make Fang Zheng or that super annoying Tie Ruo Nan woman the MC, ewww :sick: Thank god the readers were like wtf NOOO PLS NOOO and he did a vote that got such overwhelming response, the readers loved FY so much the author was touched and decided not to kill him :rolleyes:

But it's more of keeping him alive to make him suffer and turn him from a good and justice-like Japanese MC into a worn out, tired and mature guy. There are still a lot of readers who like Fang Zheng (cough, cough, all these BL FY X FZ pairings)

pcheshire, scriptor and alexfilia like this.
  10. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure what you mean by this, but if there was a story on FY's first life in the Gu World, it would most probably be labelled a tragedy and meant for those who enjoy reading the MC getting tortured and suffering for hundreds of years :cautious:

scriptor and alexfilia like this.
  11. xzpwnz

xzpwnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sad when I read that, too :c
    I didn't think anyone would have read the novels with Fang Zheng/Tie Ruo Nan/Bai Ning Bing as the protagonist, practically all of them got played by Fang Yuan. It pretty much spoiled that those 3 are going to have plot armor for a while, and I almost dropped the novel after reading that a/n saying that Fang Yuan would eventually die, but it was just getting good and the ending of book 2 the few chapters after changed my mind because it was just that amazing.
    Also, I think the author is trying to create another Fang Yuan with Fang Zheng that parallels with Fang Yuan's experience in his past life.

Ease likes this.
  12. shime

shime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well this story is not bad ending for fang yuan right ?
    my motivation kinda droped to read is yes....

13. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, thank god the author said he will keep FY alive for good after he was touched by his fans :rolleyes: Or else I might have dropped it too... Or just continue reading in a very depressed state.

Possible :eek: Fang Zheng is the window to Fang Yuan's past life... hmmm. But Fang Zheng is not as evil as Fang Yuan yet atm :oops: Maybe another 200-400 years of the same shit will turn him into Fang Yuan number 2 :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

I hate Tie Ruo Nan, she pisses me off everytime I see her :mad:

Of course not, he's still alive at 1600 chapters and counting. :cautious:
    If the author wanted to kill him at first, that thought is no more because the fans love FY so much (y)

Now it's just FY and his resolution!!

pcheshire and alexfilia like this.
  14. Mr Cat

Mr Cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he gonna keep the immortal foxland thing around? Like is it gonna be important and he will protect it and stuff to squeeze out max benefits? cuz the way he is killing off those stone men seems like he is in it for the short term profits, which would be saddening since i want to see more of the fox spirit:(

15. shime

shime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When fy use time gu will he always return at the time before awakening ?

16. Mr Cat

Mr Cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no
    honestly its dependent on how far the spring and autumn cicada can take him back based on what the story has said

Sky Farrow likes this.
  17. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    He keeps the fox spirit / fox land around for a very long time.. until book five starts. It's pretty important for his progress and he does use it a lot.. She's so cute, I like her too :p

No, thank god no :eek:

18. Mr Cat

Mr Cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank god. I really like the fox spirit. Really hope she gets op powerups or something:)

19. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek: but land spirits can't get powerups... @_@

Dragon-sama likes this.
  20. Mr Cat

Mr Cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they could grow? Or is that just a miconception from my sub par chinese skills?
    There is a reason why i read it in chinese then mtl afterall