Spoiler Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sky Farrow, May 25, 2017.

1. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... that's him alright :rolleyes:
    But screw everyone else, his road to immortality is priority!!

Pooor soul demon daddy though :eek:
    Book 5 is really interesting (y)

pcheshire likes this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    So prettyyyyyyy~

*squeals excitedly*

I meant headbang as in that thing rockers do. They throw their hair (and head) back and forth while strumming guitar. XD

pcheshire and Sky Farrow like this.
  3. Land Of Tea

Land Of Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo how does the wine Gu help his talent?

4. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    It functions in a way that increases his primeval essence quality by one realm.
    So if he uses it at Rank one mid stage, his primeval essence will be 'refined' to high stage.

pcheshire and alexfilia like this.
  5. Land Of Tea

Land Of Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh thanks!

Sky Farrow likes this.
  6. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, Daoist Gu/ Reverend Insanity is up on LNMTL! https://lnmtl.com/novel/daoist-gu

Those who bravely walk on the path of MTL, kindly use the 'Add Glossary Term' button to pave a path for your successors!

pcheshire likes this.
  7. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, great for you guys :p I've added some glossaries and help wherever applicable there. I hope you guys enjoy DG/RI as much as I (we) do.

pcheshire, alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, this pic is so pretty! It matches the one you drew for your avatar too, neat!

Sky Farrow likes this.
  9. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruyi... so nice of you to visit :oops: And thanks!! :oops:

pcheshire likes this.
  10. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    >u> <u< I-I might not have time to read all your translations but I like to check out all your DG/RI related posts and stuff!

Finding a story to translate that you love really is a great feeling, so...I'm happy for you! :D

pcheshire and Sky Farrow like this.
  11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu tons lol, honestly one of my favorite novels~

Go go Fang Yuan~

XD

12. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    You technically introduced me to it... :rolleyes: So you are always welcomed Q_Q)/ Please come more often :ROFLMAO:

Y-You like to check them? :eek: I feel honoured!! >_<

Yeah, it is a great feeling hehehe :LOL: Thank you so much!!

pcheshire, alexfilia and Ruyi like this.
  13. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    You Bastard! I went there and now have to bleach my brain! :mad:

Raimon, alexfilia and Sky Farrow like this.
  14. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i see this novel at a week ago and decide to read it today, didn't expect that i was extremely pleased in the last 30 chapter i read, but even so i'm extremely curioused about this thing :

Q1: In chapter 22 we got this quote :
    In his previous life, Fang Yuan had cultivated to Rank six, and he had created the Blood Wing Demon Sect in the Middle Kingdom. He taught tens of thousands of people, and was reputed as a giant figurehead of the Demonic faction, his fame illustrious.

So, will we see later if he created the same sect again or not?

Q2 : I'm a bit curious about Fang Zheng History in this life, what you mention about what happen to him is extremely vague to me, so can you please elaborate more about his history, his goal, what is his thought about his big brother (in the latest chap), that servant girl he seems to care, and anything else about him worth mentioning like wheter he is suffering or not right now?

Q3 : You mention about vol 2, 3, 4 ,and 5... Can you please tell me how long each volume is? For example vol 1 is 55chapter, etc...

Q4 : In chap 24, there is a girl with c grade mentioned, is she become important later on? Because it feel impossible for me that she is just simply mentioned at that time...

Q5 : Holy shit, the people in this spoiler thread is extremely knowledgeable in the novel that was barely translated, did you read the raw or mtl or something? Because of this i happen to catch this name : Tie Ruo Nan and Bai Ning Bing? Who are they and what did they do to make you hate them extremely much... And what is their relationship with FY, Please elaborate it clearly here

Q6 : You say that he will got his follower later, is this a servant, a true companion, a friend with benefit, a slave, a blind follower, or a person he brainwash or blackmail or what?

Last question, Q7 : i catch this quote of your in page 2 of this thread

"Meanwhile the Great Dream Immortal King is being raised by Heaven's Court, turns out Feng Jiu Ge's daughter Feng Jing Huang or something is the future Immortal Saint."

Who? What? Who's Feng Jiu Ge and Feng Jing Huang? What chapter did we see them?

Just that, thank you in advance, sorry if i ask too much question...

I think i'll just leave your name here so you can see my post fast @Sky Farrow

pcheshire, alexfilia and Sky Farrow like this.
  15. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for giving it a try!! :D

Ok let's see...
    Q1 - Nope, he doesn't create it again. He doesn't have a reason to, doesn't need to.

Q2 - He was kidnapped and forced to become a student of Crane Sect of the Middle Kingdom, they originally wanted to use him against Fang Yuan. After a few years, he was taken away by force by Fang Yuan and kept as a prisoner for years. Then he was tricked into believing FY died and became a slave for 'Hairy People' which is a type of Humanoid race. He was there for many years and matured a lot there.
    Then Heaven's Court kidnapped him and told him the truth about Fang Yuan, and they helped him become a Rank 6 Gu Immortal. They plan to use him against FY by using his blood connection. FZ currently feels a kind of sadness and feels distant from his brother, realising that his brother was further away from him than he thought. Need more details?

Q3 - Vol 1 has 199 chaps, Vol2 is 200+, Vol 3 has 300-400? and Vol 4 has 400+, Vol 5 is ongoing and currently has over 600 chp. Altogether the novel has over 1600+ chapters.

Q4 - I doubt so. This book has no female leads. She is not important.

Q5 - I know everything :rolleyes: I can still remember a huge bunch of stuff from the novel. Hmm, but most of them can either read raws or read MTL... Tie Ruo Nan is annoying. She is a character who fights for justice, and tries hard to bring FY to justice. Her family is known as the family who locks away all Demonic faction Gu Masters into a huge tower (like a prison, or jail) and Bai Ning Bing is probably the closest you will ever get for a female lead. Hahahahahaha
    Bai Ning Bing is an important character and shares a lot of similarities to Fang Yuan, but BNB is a natural born demonic person. BNB travels with FY in Book 2 and reconciles in Book 5.

Q6 - His followers will be a group of people, who... serve him. He is their lord, and you can say it's a small sect. He also joins another sect temporarily to reap benefits.

Q7 - You will see Feng Jiu Ge and Feng Jing Huang at Book 2 onwards.

In FY's previous life, Jing Huang was his archenemy and a very powerful lady. Jiu Ge is her father. He is a very powerful man, and known as someone who only appears once every few thousand years in the Gu world for his amazing strength and power. He is a major character in this novel alongside his daughter. In this life so far his daughter isn't as important or as strong yet.

It's totally alright, ask me anymore if you wish! :rolleyes:

Ease, pcheshire, Hazery and 1 other person like this.
  16. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Fang Yuan do dual-cultivation/ rape?

17. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Dual cultivation? I do not understand this.

Rape? The only person he's going to rape is you.
    Just kidding, no there is no rape. There is no smut, no sex, MC is a virgin in this life, up till latest chapter no horny bed games.
    Fang Yuan: What's a woman??

DarkBlue, Zeraphin, pcheshire and 2 others like this.
  18. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the Gu MC gets? Does he shift/ change them later on?

19. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't tell you that, because there's too many to type and half of them I have no idea how to TL yet.
    He gets a friggin ton of Gu and shift/change over time.

pcheshire and alexfilia like this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    What @AaardwarkThe2nd means is cultivation requiring two people to get it on. An example would be the Great Empress Heart Sutra that Yi Yun and Lin Xintong use in True Martial World (but no rape there lol, I like reading about consensual couples).

LOL. Fang Yuan x Money/Primordial Stones is probably the real OTP in this series.