Spoiler REVEREND INSANITY: SECOND APERTURE GU

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by dweenator, Dec 31, 2019.

1. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at the chapter where he got betrayed by bai ning bing.

Anyways, i wanted to know what happens to the gu he refined? does he get it back? will he thrash the tie clan?(tho im not really hopeful coz i just checked the wiki and tie rou nan is still alive, same with bai).

I know he will leave south border after this arc right? where does he leave to and when will he return to south border and wreck people and get the gu back?

P.S. Fang yuan has always been a smart boi, but so far this arc, he isnt so much of a smart boi.
    He couldv just stopped refining the gu, why did he force it tbh knowing the dangers and the fact that he could not basically store another immortal gu in his aperture because of the cicada.

To me that just strikes me as not fang yuan-ish who has always been logical about rewards and risks. This time the risks far outweighs the rewards. It's like robbing a bank surrounded by other robbers and police and while coming out with a bag full of cash which at this point anyone can just steal it from him thus wasting all of his efforts.

I guess in a way this shows character development on the part of fang yuan. He was desperate to get the second aperture gu just to be able to atleast be on the same footing as the feng fairy. I guess so far, everything has occured, he never took seriously but he has a strange obsession about this feng fairy even though it said that it his past life he was able to kill her amidst big sacrifices. Then again it was also mentioned that feng fairy was his mortal enemy.

So in essence, feng fairy is fang yuan is to bai ning bing.

EDIT: srsly, he just used his cicada to restart again. I wouldv thought he'd use it to escape. I'm so not used to this reset save plot armor.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that coming, but I didn't exoect that he'll fast travel to the mountain naked ahead fang zheng and fairy feng. Also Waifu Bai kept his female gender which is a win.

GDLiZy likes this.
  3. Lord_Gardoss

Lord_Gardoss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously do not want to spoil it but there is a reason very clearly explained for his time reset plot armor

4. Lord_Gardoss

Lord_Gardoss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you are wrong about the obsession part. Only obsession Fang Yuan has is to gain immortality.