reverend insanity

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Cold- dragon, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Cold- dragon

Cold- dragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna ask a question to everyone who read this novel, the thing is i know that people use GU to cultivate and they also have to feed them, what i wanna ask is this if someone is hella strong they would have alot of GU right, do they still have to feed them or does it stop when u pass a certain level.

because if it doesn't that would be hella annoying wouldn't it

2. UnknownZ

UnknownZ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They still have to feed them but some Gu like the Spring Autumn Cicada which feeds from the water of the River of Time doesn't need to be fed by the owner.

3. antonioayr

antonioayr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You always have to feed them, and it is an issue finance wise but it's not annoying because at higher levels you don't care about low rank Gu and only need to care for Immortal Gu which are few generally.

4. Normie Extermination Committee

Normie Extermination Committee [Toilet Sniffer] [ Grand Master of Underlings]

Reading List:
    Link
    Regardless of your rank, except the fabled rank 10 maybe, you have to feed gu.

However, the higher your rank, the less of a burden more gu will be on you, since the higher the rank = more resources acquired = a greater land mass for your aperture = a more healthy ecosystem built in your aperture = lesser burden on feeding your gu.

GDLiZy likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The higher the rank, the longer the time in between feeds and the more special the requirement. Like consuming from the river of time, so he'd just need to connect to it, or lifespan Gu which is super rare but i guess you could sacrifice lives to create it.
    He's also capable of feeding a part of their needs through special 'food' Gu or hibernate them for a while so they don't need food as much.
    Definitely less pressing then it was when he's like rank 1-3 and needs thousands of mortal items every day, i.e. jugs of wine, bone or whatever.

6. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All Gu have to be fed. Higher rank usually have bigger feeding demands, but all Gu have a specific diet and some feed on self sustaining things. Yet those are the minority. For that reason most cultivators only use a select small group of Gu (one or two).

When becoming an Immortal, building an environment that naturally produces the food for your Gu is one of the benchmark for cultivation and it defines the difference between being a poor cultivator or a successful one.

7. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    lol we both said the same thing, and posted our replies with a small time difference, what a shocking coincidence to actually happen, lol.

Its seems we are fated to be together taoist nine faps. If your faps of oblivion and my Pearl harbor of solitude combine, we shall bring Satan aka the sun in the sky in teletubbies aka Micheal Jackson's spiritual twin aka @Tony down to his weak, midgety, stubbed knees.

PS; im a male and a straight male at that, just like a circle.

8. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Food Path is a Dao that many cultivators can focus in. This Path, as its central feature, concentrates on the ability to Feed. Therefore many cultivators dabble somewhat in it to help feed their Gu. Showing how important the feeding aspect is as there is an entire branch that specializes in just that.

9. Cold- dragon

Cold- dragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thnx for all of the replies it really helped

10. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to correct you a bit: There is no way to artificially create Lifespan Gu, and I think it's impossible to feed it by sacrificing lives.
    But maybe only Strength Gu and Wisdom Gu require that kind of food.

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no way that's currently mentioned, The way of usage of Gu evolves depending on which paths they create. Just because it hasn't been mentioned doesn't mean it's 'impossible'.

12. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no way that what you said to @fanwithlight who said there is no way of, is there no way!!!!

elengee likes this.
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. SamStrike

SamStrike Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way to create lifespan Gu may exist, but as of now no one know what path lifespan Gu are part of. They are most likely from a path no one has discovered before, so it's impossible to determine it's recipe.

15. Normie Extermination Committee

Reading List:
    Link
    Its simple, you just use DO NOT gu , GIVE gu, SHIT gu from EAT SHIT gu, and ABOUT YOU PLEBEIANS AND SCREW THIS SHIT I'M IMMORTAL SUCKERS MWHAHAHAHHAAHA gu.

16. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sorry, I should say "currently".
    But I still think it's impossible to feed them with living beings, otherwise, FY shouldn't have a headache about it, he just needs to buy some slaves.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but didn't he learn 'steal life-span' within the thieving dream. thieving + refining path, i don't think it'll happen but i can see some kind of potential here.

18. Hiddena0

Hiddena0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People start having miniature worlds inside their bodies with it's own ecosystem to support the food of the Gu.

19. ceces

ceces Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this novel really that good? i have this novel in my reading list for so long.

20. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    If you bear evil actions of MC and a few plot holes, then it's worth reading.