Resolved It's an actual harem (BL Novel)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball, May 8, 2021.

1. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [edited] Please help me, I want to find a forgotten reverse harem novel that I want to read it again. Here is some descriptions about the novel that I remembered:
    • This is a smut novel
    • MC is a human and a female.
    • MC goes to a museum.
    • MC looked at an old painting about monsters and by accident, entered the painting.
    • At the end all the monsters that fight beside MC and the monster as boss, come to MC's ori world
    • The monsters courting MC and lived together with MC and all the other monsters
    • The monsters are diverse, in level 1, MC meets a lonely werewolf.
    • If MC is successful in going through 1 level, MC needs to abandon the monsters at the previous level
    And here some descriptions about the novel that I'm not too sure
    • This is a japanese or chinese or original(?) novel
    • I suppose it's a completely translated novel
    • MC has to go through 10 level (?) of challenge with the monsters
    • In level 2 or 3, MC meets a vampire
    • When MC fight the boss, all the other monsters at the previous levels reunited to help MC
    • The boss that come back with MC has a split or double(?) personalities and the double(?) personalities all love MC
    That's all the descriptions about the novel that I remembered and not too sure. Hopefully someone can help me :(:cry:

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  2. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to bump the thread up and see for the last time if anyone knows a clue about the title of this novel *my foolish self is still hoping lol* :aww:

3. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Apollo is mine? Dancing in the legendary sea?Cute Beast World: Beast Husband, Memeda? These are the only things I know lol.

4. Blablatej

Blablatej New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys i dont know the name of this webtoon webtoon/webcomic
    But this is the plot briefly plz help me find this
    A famous female director(she is the female lead ) is in a relationship with an actor however suddenly that guy breaks up with her (unwillingly but she doesn't know it ) . She has a best friend a guy with yellow/blonde hair and they seem to have a mutual crush on each other but they never admit thier feelings. And the bestfriend guy is in a relationship with another girl he likes her but she knows he is in love with the director . Meanwhile that her ex (the actor) is in a relationship with some actress and thats y he broke up with our fl
    (This actress and our fl lead met when this actress wasnt so famous but she got a weird vibe from her which turns out to be true , as its hinted that this actress seems to be threatining that guy to be with her *she also is a blonde with bob cut). The actor tries to approach the fl secretly but all the time .
    While this happens one day the bestie guy goes to his girlfriends house and sees her stabbed and she dies in his arms. He's very disturbed. He stays with the female lead . A new character is introducted as the dad of the fl sends a bodyguard (ig he is the male lead )silver hair tied back , wears suit as her dad wants to protect her He goes to meet her . The friend guy seems to be in shower while they introduce each other . Suddenly that guy collapses and the female lead panics and is not able to open the door and the bodyguad kicks open the door only to find the friend on the floor bleeding out of his head. The female lead has a panic attack after seeing blood and freezes . The guard immediately tells her to get back to her senses as her friend is in danager and to call the ambulance.
    I've read till this . From what i remember the webtoons name was written on a black background and then there was a small honey hive like pattern in holden on top of that.
    I read this comic in the webtoon app . Plz tell me if uk the name

5. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but it's not them :blobsad:. But I'll consider it as a recommendation and thank you for it :blobsmilehappyeyes:

I think you can make your own thread and not hijacking my thread :cry:

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  6. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    You just got hijacked lmfao.

7. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Reading List:
    Link
    Resolved.:blobsmilehappyeyes: The actual novel that I've read is a BL novel, its title: The Palaces of the Twelve Sacred Beasts. My memory is so sketchy that I remember MC's gender wrong:bloborz:

Iruma666 likes this.