Reverse Rape tag on NU

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Pythagoras Theorem, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    '-' it is sexist to think that a female raping a male isn't rape when if taken by the dictionary it is , it is sexist to automatically think that rape is naturally a male raping a female, can't also be a female raping a male and consider the need to use and on top of that the wrong usage of the term reverse rape as female raping a male.
    No , rape is for both female to male and male to female and same is for reverse rape if we take it by the meaning of the dictionary.

Also just because it's not normally happening it's still not a reason to neglect the fact that rape is still rape if a female does is while the op already showed what reverse rape is.

You can call it double standards or whatever, I'll still stick to calling it sexism ( oh yeah , to point it , just because sexism is typically against females it does not mean that it's not also for males depending on the situation)

2. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like threads like this.

You know why the tag exists, specification. Just like reverse harem is a tag.

I don't find it amusing when people hide behind morals to be intentionally obtuse and play games with semantics. I don't believe for a second that this thread is actually made from a place of being genuinely offended by the term.

3. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny thing is, in all the doujins I've read, I've only chanced upon this twice. (As in male gets raped first)
    Once was Asanagi. Twice was... a crossdressing one where the crossdressing jousou seme (I think that's the term) gets fucked so hard their prostate turns into a functional womb.

Not saying whether I support this or not, just thought you'd like to know.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    there also
    we orc rape cuz we think they are elves but it turn out they are succubus~ or something like that~ really fit @Parth37955 definition but I never think reverse rape term will exist similar with reverse harem~
    btw :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. bkwusa

bkwusa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both sides are under some aphrodisiac or something else that makes them lose control of their body. Thus neither side gave consent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.