LCD Revolution of the 8th Class Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by falcon92, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if there's anything related to magic hidden in plain sight in the Royal Palace?

2. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone think that ian is touring the royal capital as a form of intelligence collection? like maybe he is mapping out the entire area in order to create an effective escape route in the off chance that he or his mother is attacked?

3. GamingIce

GamingIce 『Holder of the Ring of Promise』『RPG Nerd』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, I think he should already have a good grasp of the place, so I don't really think escaping should be a problem. He probably knows escape routes from his mansion already too.

4. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    well, maybe if he wants to do some night prowling then? cause in the last loop he did say it would be weird for a grown man to be going through town and it not being suspicious...

5. GamingIce

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was referring to a tour of the castle when he said it.... A 'innocent' kid would be able to ask, but a grown man? I think anybody would be able to ask for a tour of the capital....

6. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh... maybe i read it wrong... oh well... it would still be weird for someone to go around a castle though... maybe theres like a vault in the castle, and he is trying to find an item he had in the past by breaking in?

7. GamingIce

Reading List:
    Link
    What countryside kid wouldn't be extremely excited about seeing the insides of the king's castle, sure it may be a little weird, but it's definitely much better than an adult asking. Especially if the king wants to build good relations....

Don't really think a vault, I think they would know it's stolen. I'm thinking more along the lines of misidentified stuff.

8. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean like a weird chalace? oh yeah... i just realized... didn't magic items not really get discovered yet? like the morigan ring? so is he trying to go get some of that stuff maybe?

9. GamingIce

Reading List:
    Link
    That's my guess, but my guess is as good as anyone's right now, so if you have a better idea, tell us all xD

10. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm... might it be to show his mother the capital? that might be it? don't remember what exactly he was saying to the king but that migh be it, cause he does want his mother to live a good life, so site seeing migh just be one of those things on his list

11. GamingIce

Reading List:
    Link
    True, he does seem to want his mother to enjoy this life, because she died pretty early in his last one....

12. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly wonder if her mother contracted the disease just due to living in that area, or if it was due to some other reason, like it just being genetic, and unable to be fixed... well, if there is to be conflict, seeing as how she is somewhat not integral to the story, she probably won't die to it this time around... in my opinion... might get kidnapped at one point though... and at that point, if she fights back, there will be like a tearful scene of her putting her hand on his face and saying that he will be alone from now on and saying that she will go to meet his father or something...

13. GamingIce

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I kind of expect her to be used against him some way, then she dies

14. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    well, yeah... there is no real reason for her to be included in his life, if she wasn't going to be used as a plot device at some point, but then again, they could just be a reason for ian to fight for... like other than revenge, there isn't ,much else ian is trying to do, and honestly, considering how he is, he could probably easily kill off ragnar

15. GamingIce

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, I think that one guard who will never show up again has more lines than her....

16. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    well... we don't really know as of yet... unless you can read korean and have bought all the raws and read them all, so it is still quite possible for her to say stuff...
    maybe at one point, the mother will see what her son has become, stop him, then it becomes an uncle ben like situation...

17. GamingIce

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I don't think we really need to know at this point.... no need to spoil ourselves.... even though we kinda are.

18. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the fact that it has been 5 pages and no one has corrected that id to is....

19. KingOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly couldn't care less.. like i literally skipped to the last page, and started talking about the story itself...
    one has to wonder how many people actually read the first post to an LCD, like if you actually read the story, and go on LCD's then you probably are already reading it, and don't need more of a reason to read it, and you also know more or less what the story is about... not knowing the summary wouldn't really change that fact...

also, theres people who don't like to sound like grammar nazis... or just don't care enough to point it out...

(do i sound seething? i feel like i sound seething...)

GamingIce likes this.
  20. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound seething all right...Did this touch a nerve or something...