Spoiler Ring Connection 관계의 고리

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kmy, Apr 29, 2022.

1. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: 관계의 고리 (unofficial: Ring Connection, Link of Relationship, Relationship Link)
    Available forms: Novel & Webtoon

Synopsis:

gnyaa and KiseonYi like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

KiseonYi likes this.
  3. DameSkyler

DameSkyler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is the older brother, Ji Gun. The younger brother never had a chance.

Don't be fooled by the ML; he orchestrated EVERYTHING from the very beginning. He had unrequited love for Woo Seo (MC), but gave up right at the start as MC harbored secret love for younger brother. They were all close during their younger days, but after ML realized his feelings, he distanced himself from them and broke all contact. The other two went on to university, and ML went on to start his own company.

It wasn't until ML and MC found out that they were fated lovers, connected by the rings on their hand, that Ji Gun was spurred to finally take a step and chase after MC. To do this, he has to lay out the grand plan. He suggested for Woo Seo to think of him as younger brother's substitute (MC didn't know about Ji Gun's unrequited love for him) and here, the lines start to gray as they sleep in bed together (ring lovers can't sleep without the other) and after a while, kiss and make out together. All this, started to make Woo Seo confused, as initially, he took Ji Gun as younger bro's substitute, but now, it slowly became the opposite.

Ji Gun Hyung knows how to push and pull, to play the considerate, kind hyung and sometimes, all out white lotus drama (seriously, in one of his white lotus acts, he was desperately trying not to burst out laughing, that's how UN-NICE of a man he is - the harsh way he dumped his ex lover can rival the Chinese CEO gongs) and manipulate the surroundings and people around them so gradually, it brought Woo Seo and Ji Gun closer and Woo Seo's feelings actually start to shift, after many years of secretly longing for younger bro. Ji Gun isn't just your typical black bellied, cold handsome CEO; he is a black bellied STRATEGIC CEO hyung who is absolutely in love with Woo Seo and would do anything, he even reveals this to Woo Seo much later, at the end. But let it be said that there was never a time when he pushed Woo Seo to do anything against his well - IT WAS ALL WOO SEO's consent. In Ji Gun's hands, Woo Seo totally melted and later on, he really took his eyes off the younger bro and fell for Ji Gun instead. By the end, Woo Seo sees the man Ji Gun really is, as Ji Gun intended - as Ji Gun thought to himself, everything is meaningless if Woo Seo doesn't know the man he truly is.

The younger bro asked him, you knew what kind of a man Ji Gun is now, yet you still go to him? Woo Seo just laughed and told him, yes because he is weird like that too. He also sees himself in Ji Gun, in looking at the lengths he would go through just to get his loved one. At long last, Woo Seo confessed to younger bro that he liked him before (past tense) but now no longer. Btw, take note that it wasn't sympathy that made Woo Seo go to Ji Gun - the feelings are 100% requited, both of them loved each other, because their rings took a new form: single red thread around the finger means its kinda still in progress, incomplete, unable to sleep without each other. They now have double red rings, which signifies completion, reciprocated love, and now able to sleep WITHOUT each other, yet they can't. So yeah, happy ending. This is the extremely brief, short summary of the novel. I left out A LOOOOT but the novel is quite psychological and HOT, darting between ML and MC's POVS. The ML was never perfect, his flaws are revealed all in the open, but one of the things I liked about some of his plans were, that in the midst of his acting, he admits some of his real feelings were shown, the nervousness and pain of his unrequited love that he shut off from his heart many years ago. So it was not all acting, it was both, like what he answered to MC at the end when MC asked him about one of his acts.

I haven't read the fourth volume yet, it's the 18+ version so when I do, I'll update here if anyone wants to know.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  4. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you so much for this!! i have a question though! Did the brother ever have feelings for mc? i am really curious - in the webtoon raws it looks like he is bothered ..I am wondering if he is simply worried for mc bc he knows his bro is a meanie or -

KiseonYi likes this.
  5. DameSkyler

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Seok, the younger bro, did have feelings for Woo Seo, but he only realized it after Ji Gun flat out told him about Woo Seo's love for him, in one of his schemes. It's a bit hard to explain, but it was set up in a way that because Ji Seok was so impulsive when he confessed, it made MC doubt Ji Seok's feelings, thinking of it as childish possessiveness (cos MC was spending time with Ji Gun) and nowhere the weight of love that MC had for him in return (which is somewhat true). Well, with that said, the true reason MC was hesitant was because, by that time, MC was already starting to fall for Ji Geon anyway, so in normal situations, MC would've said yes to Ji Seok, but he stalled because of Ji Gun. A lot of things with the younger bro happened after that, but it wasn't like there was this terrible angsty love triangle happening. There's only two POVS, MC and ML, so you can say younger bro was definitely the third wheel.

The whole time I was reading Ji Seok's confession, I thought, Woo Seo and Ji Seok would've been the perfect childhood friends turned to lovers trope in other stories, but since Ji Gun is in the picture, there was no way that's ever happening. The readers call him God Ji Gun for being this epic strategist that just controls everything and gambles here and there lol.

Wen Rou, Marane101, ValReads and 10 others like this.
  6. DameSkyler

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the side stories, does anyone want spoilers for this? One of the side stories is crazy hot 18+ material, and commenters were saying this is the highlight of the novel lol.

ValReads, laziest, hika21 and 3 others like this.
  7. shan154

shan154 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me Me give me spoiler :X3:

anina45 likes this.
  8. yoontaejunsimp

yoontaejunsimp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi!!! can you kindly give us more spoilers?? thank youuuu

9. jenyl02

jenyl02 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me. I want it.

10. Pompina

Pompina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please the novel is taking a lot longer than expected to update… Last time I checked the translator hasn’t posted for a while so hopefully they’ll post soon. I’m also excited because the manga got an official translation

11. DameSkyler

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve changed Ji Gun’s name to Ji Geon, to follow official manhwa’s spelling.

The first side story tells the story from Ji Seok’s POV, on his relationship with Woo Seo. You will read his point of view during key scenes that happened in the main story, such as the dumping of the umbrella, and the scene after he impulsively confessed to Woo Seo. Along the way, Ji Seok came to a realization that Woo Seo’s love for Ji Gun is stronger than the feelings he had for Ji Seok, so he sort of resolved to play the ‘bad guy’, all to ‘complete' the ring connection between the two (a major event in the main story).

The side story ends with Woo Seo and Ji Seok shopping and planning for Ji Geon’s birthday present. (By this time, everything was already fine between the three.) Second side story starts from here.

Continuing from where the previous side story left off with Ji Seok suggesting a kinky surprise for Ji Geon. Ji Geon rushes home from work because he received a disturbing phone call from Ji Seok saying that Woo Seo was drunk and stripping naked (something along those lines, enough for Ji Geon to be alarmed and thrown off). Ji Gun ended up seeing Woo Seo blindfolded and handcuffed on his bed.

I loled because Ji Geon took one look at Woo Seo, back to Ji Seok and tossed his credit card to him, telling him not to come home for the weekend. From there, the whole story was about Ji Geon unleashing his sexual beastly nature on Woo Seo, doing things with him that they normally wouldn’t before this, and Woo Seo, bless him, who took it like a champ. (They went at it for a full 24 hours.) There's only so much I could summarize because this entire section was all 18+ :blobalert:.

I'll post about the final side story later once I remember some details. The story is longer than both the first side stories, and my favourite out of them all.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    Wen Rou, Marane101, laziest and 5 others like this.
  12. DameSkyler

Reading List:
    Link
    The third side story details Woo Seo’s working life in Ji Geon’s company. This was my favorite side story among all because it explores Woo Seo’s character and inner thoughts as a working adult. Here, Woo Seo had been working for half a year, pretty much assimilated into the team he was with. The story opens up with Deputy Manager Yoon wanting to ask Woo Seo something, starting off with ‘On my way home from work...' Woo Seo was blank at first, retracing his memories - then he realized with horror, did Deputy Yoon see it? (At the time, Ji Geon had grabbed Woo Seo and took him to his car and had car sex. Can’t blame him as he just came back from a business trip I guess.) The conversation was interrupted and the story moved on.

You'll read a lot of Woo Seo’s fears and insecurities in the company, how he doesn’t want people to mistaken him as a ‘parachute’ (someone who got into the company through connections/unfair means). He takes his job absolutely seriously, and does his best at whatever job he could do. Even if he was talented, if Ji Geon or his superiors complimented him, he was reluctant to accept it as he feared the praises stemmed from his connection to Ji Geon the CEO, and not genuinely due to his abilities. Throughout the story, he really did his best to prove to himself as a capable employee, wanting to better himself so he could stand alongside Ji Geon as an equal in front of the eyes of the company (partly because of the parachute thing, and that he wanted to tell the world that Ji Geon is his.

Ji Geon, on the other hand, obviously couldn't give a rat's ass about the people Woo Seo was proving himself to, but he was respectful and understood Woo Seo’s intentions and let him work and climb up the corporate ladder at his own pace. During this time, Woo Seo had firmly outlined the boundaries between work and private life which Ji Geon was abiding by nicely. In the end, an opportunity arose where Woo Seo was able to not only show his abilities but save the team from a potential huge issue that arose in one of their promotional apps, by tracing the error.

Of course, you can’t have a side story without the 18+ stuff, and this side story is full of it. You have one where Ji Geon pulled Woo Seo into the CEO room, telling him he’s hungry. Woo Seo asked to cook together, and Ji Geon just went down on him, unzipped and… really ate him good. Even when another employee was knocking on his door, Ji Geon didn’t stop all the while conversing with said employee. I blushed at this one.

Another scene was sometime during the boundaries part. So no more dropping off of lunch on Woo Seo’s desk, no more going back together in a car. Woo Seo had worked late till midnight, and Ji Geon was waiting for him at home. They proceeded to have bathroom sex, then bed sex, and Ji Geon had ravished him, like really... to the point where even one commenter for that chapter went ‘how can you describe something like this? Aren’t most BL writers women?’ Indeed… when I think of the main story, compared to now… hahahaha. How times have changed.

The side story ends a year later, when Ji Geon and Woo Seo announced that they were lovers connected by rings. The company was supportive, especially when they saw how Ji Geon smiled sweetly at Woo Seo.

Remember Deputy Manager Yoon? Well, at the time, he saw Ji Geon pull Woo Seo into the car, but he thought he was getting beaten up, scolded or harassed and offered words of support to Woo Seo. It was kinda funny, because when they announced they were lovers, the story ended with Deputy Manager Yoon with a blank face lol.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  13. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about Ji Geon's stalker ex? Any potential issue there?

Priar likes this.
  14. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to read this one. So far so good but I am anxious about ML ex. I'm afraid he will hurt MC or worse.
    Could someone please give spoilers about him?

Also I don't like the way ML spoke to his ex. I get it he does not have feelings for him and he only treat him as substitute for MC but it does not excuse his shitty attitude. Like calling his ex trash and justifying the fact he dumped him because that's the normal thing to do with garbage.
    The ex loves him and because of that and because of ML attitude he will become a bad guy.
    I am not fine with that.

Marane101 and Priar like this.
  15. Jules Diamond

Jules Diamond Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the mtl or raws that they can send me please. I fell in love with the manhwa and want to read it but can't access it from where I am

Priar likes this.
  16. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lowkey LOOOOVE a ML like this !!!!

Priar likes this.
  17. weirdgirl

weirdgirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the novel?? Mlt or raw??

Pompina likes this.