| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Central Plaza

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Raineternal

Raineternal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The steak and eggs come out steaming hot and the chef brings out a fancy dish with a white mushroom as the main centerpiece with various leaves and berries decorating the dish and some sort of sauce on top. "These dishes came out great If I do say so myself. Here you go miss and Zayne. Don't worry I already sent out word about her dietary needs. Well I'll go back to the kitchen enjoy!"

Zayne takes the dishes and hands the dish with mushroom over to Hata. "Sightseeing huh? Well there are a couple places servants and mysteries go to in order to hunt and become famous. Are you thinking of going to those places?"

leegood and Haxagen like this.
  2. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the food, Hata begun eating, not forgetting her table manners. At the same time, she pondered over the question that had just been tossed to her.

She was definitely going to need income if she wanted to eat meat. Also, she needed lodgings, which meant that she would definitely need to hunt.

"I'm not interested in becoming famous. Just somewhere to earn some income safely would be my aim."

Raineternal and leegood like this.
  3. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Income huh? Well servants and mysteries have free lodging and food so we don't really need income. Most stores here only accept bartering so sometimes servants or Mysteries go out to get items to trade for things we need."

"I recently accepted a quest and I recently came into coowning Fairy Forest which is a good place for herbs and the like. It's a dangerous land though filled with those Moira cultists who have been causing trouble as of late. I doubt they would have awarded so much land to me and Leona if it was though so I have to clear them out sooner or later."

leegood and Haxagen like this.
  4. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well, if possible, I'm looking for an average-sized piece of land to build my own lodgings, somewhere on the outskirts of the city. Do you know if there are any plots of land that match those criteria being sold?"

Hata needed a place where she could "own" to make full use of her abilities. Therefore, lodging in an inn was out of the question.

Raineternal and leegood like this.
  5. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well they typically only award land after great feats in quests. I had to do a couple dangerous quests in order to get that land. 2 B rank monsters summoned by cultists were slain by my party. It was a very close thing too on both occasions."

leegood likes this.
  6. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    So buying land is out of the question, huh.

After being given that information, Hata could only sigh, and change her method of asking.

"In that case, are there any places where the land isn't owned by anybody? Like, wild lands not controlled even by the people ruling this city?"

She could make monster-repelling fields if she had to, but she needed somewhere to do so to begin with.

leegood likes this.
  7. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Technically all land in this country is owned by the royal family, so there's none of that unclaimed land you are thinking of. Do you want land for something? Typically servants are more interested in items containing mystery or fame in order to strengthen themselves and their abilities."

leegood likes this.
  8. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm not your typical servant. After all, no servant would have such horrible physical parameters as I do...

"Well, the thing is, my abilities are the type that affects an area, rather than granting buffs to a person, so if possible, I would like to have my own house built...Uwah."

Finishing off the food, Hata sighed, wondering where she was going to earn money.

TiggerBane, Raineternal and leegood like this.