| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Central Plaza

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC
    Brb shopping

Exitiumm, Anon Ymous and Quaesitor like this.
  2. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooc d'gonna sleep

Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  3. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "You should go there. It's nice, the cool breeze, salty taste."
    "He sure sounds lively. Ah, I wanted to-" Suddenly, I can feel a familiar hand on my shoulder. Looking back, it really is Orisos. "There you are! Managed to get your eyes off the ships?"

My question doesn't seem to make him happy. "I was looking for you the last hour", he says. Oh, that doesn't sound good. "You found me now, yes? I met this nice girl called Leona." I answer him while pointing at her. Orisos, pretty much already expecting my answer, lets go of my shoulder and introduces himself to Leona.

"Nice to meet you, Leona. I am Orisos, a Rider class servant."
    While looking over my shoulder, I also notice a rugged looking person, that seems to be staring at us.

Anon Ymous, leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  4. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Greetings to you Orisos" I did not question what a rider class servant was, because I'm not sure what I had said earlier to that guard, something about being in the ruler class? I then looked toward the @Anon Ymous man and raised an eyebrow then looked back at kamik and Orisos "It seems late-afternoon is approaching, I say we return to the lodging the soldier talked to us about."

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  5. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "The lodging, yes. That sounds great, today made me tired, so rest is good." I nod to myself. Orisos just shrugs, he, as a heroic spirit, does not need much in terms of rest. Then I remember another, important point. "Where was this lodging again?"

6. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "For me, I just need a place to lay down for a few minutes, I believe" I looked in the direction we came from "That it's this way." I started walking again, toward the place the soldier had pointed me earlier.

7. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    I nod and follow Leona, glad that she still remembers the way, and start humming again. A good nap, that really sounds great right now.

Meanwhile, Orisos has taken an interest in the stalls around us, almost bumping into other pedestrians. After I pull him away from a pedestrian, preventing a collision, he manages to focus on us again. Then, I turn back to Leona: "I've got a question, if you don't mind. Do you remember what you did before getting here?"

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and leegood like this.
  8. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm? I don't mind at all, but in exchange you'll tell me what you did before this as well?" I had been paying attention to what the people were wearing, and it seemed plenty enough reason that I went back in time from the 18th century, well, in terms of technology.

9. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Of course I will. But Orisos has a more interesting story." Looking at him, though, he does not seem interested in telling her about it. "You tell me yours, and I tell you ours. Deal?"

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and leegood like this.
  10. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright then, I was a leading my father's army after he had passed away, of course I also assisted in leading while he was alive so the army did not have any conflict with me leading them." I took a moment to remember what happened

"There were two countries who believed it was the time to invade, and I led the army to defend it until the country could get it's forces organized, but to spare my soldiers lives I had them retreat, and taking a small contingent of volunteers, was able to.."

I let out a small breath
    "I heard the horns of the reinforcement army arriving, and right after that, I appeared here" There was a strange feeling, that told me that I should not reveal how I died until I could trust him, and that this was enough information for now.

11. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing her story, I nod to myself. "I think I got it. That's why you're here. Now about me. I was born far in the north, child of rich fisherman. There was some blood of a strange creature in our bloodline, and I had the talent for magic. The villagers banished us, and we went south to find new life for us. My family settled down, but I kept traveling. Finally arrived here." Nothing too interesting about my story, after all, so I kept it short. Not that my vocabulary is big enough to tell a proper story, anyway.

But now for Orisos. "My friend, Orisos," I say, pointing at him, "Was in the Carthaginian navy. Some ancient kingdom. Had command over his own ship. There was a big battle, and an enemy ship was doing a good job at downing his comrades. So he thought: 'I'm going to sink that ship!' and, after getting rammed by half the enemy fleet, finally did so. He was proud, and he was sinking. But he went down laughing, aye. But he told me drowning isn't fun. Saw him manifest at some river's shores, picked him up, and he was a nice guy. He's a heroic spirit now, meaning he died, but was famous enough to be known to at least some people as a hero."

Meanwhile, Orisos keeps looking at Leona with respect, now knowing that she commanded an army once.

Anon Ymous and Exitiumm like this.
  12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "That's commendable, the both of you kamik and Orisos, Kamik for wisely leaving a village that might have hunted you down, and Orisos, I think I've heard of your story but I'm not certain. Though after that incident I believe it would be wise to learn how to swim."

"you never know when it will come in handy, I myself know how to float in the water a bit from a trick one of my captains taught me about, though he said something about it being pretending to be a corpse so I believe we'll both have to learn at some point."

We arrived at the housing area, "Well, I'll be seeing you in the morning then, good day."
    I went inside, where I was guided to a room to stay at.

13. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    watching the otters people interacting Anon Dy Mous feels akward and go near a bench trying to recollect his memories as of why, how did he appears here
    (Firstly i accepted an assasination job, killing some random mobs terrorising the populace, that is good until i find out that the gang got the backing of a young noble, not fine, but that guy wanted revenge for his goons making things worse, so i killed him, then his father the duke wanted to kill me, but get killed instead, so after killing the duke i went to his treasury and to take my fees(stealing) and to make it easy, i started a fire, but who can guess that theres is a gunpowder storage nearby, which explode and i got send here)
    after recollecting his thought
    He is wondering on how to earn money legally(for now) and where to sleep

leegood, Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  14. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Kamik

"Thanks for the compliments!" While I grin to myself, Orisos adds: "It's rather hard to swim in a naval battle, though." While that may be true, it also is true that he can't swim.

I kind of interrupt, and bid Leona farewell. "Anyway, yes. Good day to you too!" I say, waving her goodbye, and also go to rest. Orisos, however, goes to look around the city a bit more.
    PoV - Orisos

After sending Kamik to sleep, I go back to where I saw the rugged man. On the way, I quickly barter some of Kamik's highly praised fishes for a clean cloak. While it takes me a while, I manage to spot the man after a while, seated on a bench.

Without even spending a single second hesitating, I approach and greet him: "Hello. You seemed to be staring at us? Oh, this is for you." Before (rather rudely) pushing the cloak onto him.

Exitiumm, Anon Ymous and leegood like this.
  15. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    (shamelessly take the cloak while cursing the fire for burning his clothes)
    thanks kind sir, may i ask what is your name?
    oops kinda rude of me asking for name without presenting myself first
    My name is Anon Dy Mous,but you can call me Anon,as you can see i am utterly lost

16. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Orisos

I'm glad to see him accept the cloak, and continue to introduce myself. "Nice to meet you Anon, I'm Orisos, a Rider class servant. I can try to guide you, or explain some things to you, but I'm rather new around here, too."

leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  17. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    rider class? servant?
    this is something you can explain to me first
    and i can somehow accept that this world is not mine

18. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Orisos

"Yes. You seem to be a heroic spirit, like me. Because we were famous in life, we were given another chance, and there are 7 basic classes of servants. Saber, Lancer, Archer, Assassin, Caster, Rider and Berserker. All have a different specialty. Do you understand it until now?"

19. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up and noticed that there was no fatigue on me, though there was none ever since I was placed in this world. I Idly wondered if It'll be like this for the rest of my life and thought it a positive thing. I looked at my clothes and readied myself for the day, I also noticed that I most likely should get more sets of clothes in the future in case this one gets dirt on it.

I guess a silver lining was that I seemed to not sweat, meaning my clothes could last long enough till I can find clothes are are perfect for me. With that final thought, I finished tidying up my hair and stepped out into the common area room, where there were only a few others around so I decided to just Idle here for a bit.

Anon Ymous, Quaesitor and Exitiumm like this.
  20. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    heroic spirit?
    i don't remember it
    i am just a half-assed magus, able to cast minor support spells

Quaesitor likes this.