| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Central Plaza

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Kamik

After one good night of sleep, I get up. As I really have yet to get used to the comparatively hot weather here, I'm slightly drenched, but after a quick bath, that's taken care of, too. So, with everything done and me dressed again, I enter the common area room. THere, I quickly notice Leona. "Hey, cu-" i barely remember to call her by her name, and stop in the middle of my sentence. "Hey, Leona. How was your rest?"
    PoV - Orisos

"I can't cast spells, but am here too. And it's just what I suspect you to be."

Anon Ymous and leegood like this.
  2. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Polite Guard

"Oh no, you don't have to thank me. Especially considering that you are a potential master!"

((Q.Q))

3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was still thinking when I heard someone call my name, of course I also heard the first part but decided to ignore it "Good morning Kamik, I believe the rest helped, but it was not as resting as I wanted it to be since It seems I really do not need to sleep." Then I wondered, what I was taken to this world to do, command an army to defend against an enemy? and if so, what are these enemies?

I backtracked a bit, I could think about those questions as I find out more about this place and returned the question to him "And did you rest well?"

Quaesitor, Anon Ymous and Exitiumm like this.
  4. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh well whatever comes will come,
    for now i need some way to earn money, legally ofc

Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  5. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing the soldier's words, the young boy headded towards the Public House. Around him, the world which was completely unknown tempted him with various sights which he ehad never seen bbefore. However, to him, everything was just like a fleeting image.

Where was he?
    Who was he?
    How did he end up here?
    What will the future hold?

None of these mattered! The only important thing was that he was free, he was finally free.

The child just stood there ignoring its grumbling stomach as he let out a maddening laughter.

6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Kamik

"Yes, good morning! So not as good as you hoped?" That's a shame when comparing it to my rest. "My rest was great! I'm great now."
    PoV - Orisos

Slightly surprised, I ask him: "What would you need the money for?"

Anon Ymous and Exitiumm like this.
  7. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    A small smile was leaked onto my face because of his enthusiasm before slipping back to normal "That's a good thing to hear then. Now, I wonder why we were led here..." I looked around, as more people? stepped into the commons area of this 'house'.

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  8. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Kamik

Why we were led here? Hm... "I don't know. Do you mean this town?" I kept traveling and arrived here at some point.

Anon Ymous, Exitiumm and leegood like this.
  9. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "I don't know enough for now, but we appeared here. It may be that their are other towns like this but I'd have to research it first." I had put on a thinking pose, with my right hand on my chin. "Hmm? what's this?"

I looked at the child who was madly laughing while a noise came from my stomach, the trademark of someone who had escaped containment "follow me if you wish, Kamik, Orisos, I'll be back soon." Saying that I got an apple and walked up to the child "Are you hungry little one?"

10. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    The boy laughed laughed and laughed to his heart's content. He could feel it. This world, whatever and wherever it was meant a brand new beginning to him. It was only now that he could break through his coccoon and emerge as a beautiful butterfly.

Just as he was drowning in his imagination, a lovely gentle voice carried itself to his ears.
    "Are you hungry, little one?" it said.

Startled, the imagination shattered apart and the boy instinctively put a distance between himself and the approaching person. It was only when he was about to reach out to the Ruby hidden inside him that his head processed what the person said. Almost immediately, the boy put down his fist and took a proper look them.

It was a young, beautiful onee-san with short blond hair and a weird smile. It was unlike any he had ever experienced. Neither the derisive smirk of the crowd nor the creepy grin of the Caster. It was something warm, something sending hope to every single part of his body.

After a short moment of mesmerization, the boy nodded with blushing cheeks as he held his stomach. Though, deep inside, he still did not truly trust this stranger.

11. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Kamik

Seeing her thinking, I start thinking too. "Well, I'm not sure. There are other towns, big towns too. Passed a few, but didn't spend much time there." Seeing that I don't know anything useful, I promptly stop.

By now, Leona has turned her attention to a sorry looking child. Hearing her, I bid her farewell, too, and sit down on the closest chair to wait for Orisos.

12. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at Osiros surpised face, Anon answer him:
    - Well no matter how you look at it, i am still alive, so i need foods, drinks and....( with an ambarassed looks) clothes. Don't you need foods?

leegood, Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  13. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's safe to eat, look" I took the apple and performed a trick my father played on me as a kid, and broke the apple in half and bit one of the halves for myself when I realized, It just looked like an apple when it tasted like a strange grape flavored variety of one.

Still, though, "See, It's edible." I then looked at the kid with the apple in my hand stretched out towards him, making sure that I was taking a soft approach. But I won't tell anyone the fact that I talked to this kid in the first place is because I like children.

14. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Orisos

"Much less than a normal human would. But yes, I still need some." Having understood his worries, I think a bit, before remembering. "Yes, I heard that there would soon be hunts available, you should be able to get some money with that."

15. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Though he was still looking dubiously at the apple, the grumbling stomach forced him to throw all of the caution in the wind. The child could tap some of the life-force stored in the Ruby, but that was not a long-time solution. There was a need to eat.

And so, not expecting anything amazing, the kid bit the apple.

It was incredible!!!

What was it? Was this the legendary taste? It was sweet, perhaps a bit bitter, but it was the most delicious thing he had ever eaten.

The boy ate as tears of joy flowed down his cheeks.

16. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    - A hunt? Animals? so this town depends on hunting for foods and others necessity? I hope that the animals aren't too troublesome

Quaesitor and leegood like this.
  17. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Anon Dy Mous looks at the boy
    (one moment laughing, another crying, kids are so unpredictable)

Exitiumm, Quaesitor and MaliMi like this.
  18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh?!
    Did I cause him to cry?!
    what to do?!
    I Internally panicked as I suddenly had an Idea, I started patting his head gently like a mother to a child who had just tripped up the stairs.
    "Is it bad tasting? are you alright little one?"
    I was a bit worried, what if this fruit was like a punch to the child?
    and now It would be like I punched him?

19. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Orisos

"Oh, not animals. Beasts, and others like us, only more vile in nature."

Exitiumm and Anon Ymous like this.
  20. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    The boy was so immersed within the taste of the apple that he did not realize a hand was coming for his head. And when he did, it was already too late. Almost imemdiately, the tears stopped and the explosive power from the ruby started to accumulate within his legs.

'One kick and dead!'

A ferocious glint appeared within his eyes. The moment the hand landed, though perhaps, the boy would meet his end, he was more than ready to dragg his enemy with him.

Strangely though, there was no strength or magical power in that hand. It just gently landed on his head. Also, it did not feel bad at all! The boy retracted the explosive power once again and smiled from his heart at the young miss.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018