| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Central Plaza

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (hearing Osiros's sentence, Anon eyes lits up:
    " So humans or servants huh, this is more my things, quite conflicting, i am tired of killing yet not doing so will harm innocent "

leegood and Quaesitor like this.
  2. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Orisos

"I'm sure there will be other ways to earn money, too. Information always is valuable."

Anon Ymous and leegood like this.
  3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a strange boy, laughing, crying, then smiling all in the span of a minute. But I guess I can say that of all children, ready to show their emotion at the current moment. I crouched down to get eye-level with him "Are you alright child?" I looked at him curiously, he seemed like the emotional sort, the very kind quite a few of my friends in the army were.

Though I might give it up since he was mute ever since he met me, making me Idly wonder if he was of the non-speaking kind. If that was the case, It would be more imperative to...I don't know really, since this was on impulse.

MaliMi, Anon Ymous and Quaesitor like this.
  4. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    _
    Anon Dy Mous suddenly sense a faint killing intent and stares at the boy, ready to act, but the killing intent dissappears as soon as the woman touch the boy head
    _
    ( hmm, is this something called women's healing touch? but still so young and skilled)

leegood, MaliMi and Quaesitor like this.
  5. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Experiencing the kinddness of human heart for the first time Bob wished to learn the name of the young miss. And so, after he gobbled up the apple completely, the boy made a full introduction.
    "Bob, a berserk, it is nice to meet you, young miss."

Quaesitor, Anon Ymous and leegood like this.
  6. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, what does a 'beserk' mean? I Guess I'll just reply back him what I said to the soldier earlier "My name is leona, apparently a ruler, It's a pleasure to meet you too" I smiled back at the little bob "It seems the offer a few free services to people of special powers here." I had avoided saying the word 'master' since it seemed a bit....

Quaesitor, Anon Ymous and MaliMi like this.
  7. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally hearing her name, the boy engraved the word "Leona" into his heart. Then he smiled more radiantly then ever before and asked: "Do you perhaps know where the Public Hall is?"

8. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Indeed, I just came from It, you could follow me if you want." I looked back to the building, then back at Bob. But what if he got lost along the way? perhaps a cart blocks his view of me and I moved on while he waited for the cart to move pass? "Here, so you don't get lost."

I reached out a hand, just enough so that it won't be awkward if he rejects.

9. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    The little boy nodded with blushed cheeks and helt her hand with just enough strength not to break her.

10. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not notice him blushing as I pulled him along gently, after a minute or so we arrived at the building and I entered it "So, This is the public hall, Where you can have basic necessities for 'free' " I was still skeptical as to why it was free in the first place so "Make sure you don't in debt yourself too much alright? Since I myself don't know why it's free."

I then waited to see who would let go first, and I'm note sure I want to...But he would not grow If I were to treat him like a toddler. "I'll be around here, you can go ahead and see where is where in this building."

11. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    The young boy bowed as he replied: "If there is anything you require, please do not hold back and tell me." Then, with one final glance at Leona, he walked into the Hall.

12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    After he went off on his merry way, I went to a table where I was given some soup to eat to try it. It was, fine, not bad or good. I thought back to what to do next, and thought it was a nice day.

13. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    @Quaesitor
    After the little interlude with the child and the blonde beauty, Anon Dy Mous say goodbye to Osiros
    - Thanks for the clothes and the introduction, for now i will enter the Public Hall and see whatever they propose
    *Anon Dy Mous then enters the building and meet the receptionnist*
    @Naraku @Exitiumm give my character a light briefing pls

Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  14. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV Orisos

Waving the man goodbye, I start to make my way back to Kamik. Taking the long detour over the harbor, in order to admire the ships a bit more.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome to the Public Hall !" A young woman seemingly matured said as Anon Dy Mous entered, her smile was bright, her hair was as red as fire, her eyes were cheerful. She had the normal attire of a receptionist, maybe it seemed like she had no decency as part of her body were a bit exposed, not enough to be obscene nevertheless.

"So since you are here, I suppose you are here for the Hunter Board right ? It is finally released ! If you knew how much I have waited for this ! By the way, my name is Jenny !" Her cheerful and high-pitched voice could perhaps make ears bleed due to how high it was.

"So where to begin... right, the map ! Wouldn't it be the most important ?
    [​IMG]
    I don't know if you knew of these but here it is, currently, we only have one of the place near to the city !" After saying this, she pointed at every place except Golden City and The Neverending Forest.

"Every of these place are places to hunt ! Ah right." She took a scroll and gave it to De Mous.
    "Here are all the information to know about the hunt areas~ anyway, you can hunt as much as you want, ah, please try not to destroy everything even if I doubt you will be able to~"

"So anyway... you can hunt minor heroic spirits and beasts, and various mages, sometimes even small cults praying to false gods, those are the people causing trouble in Aureum, afterwards, the beasts are the most common~! Hmmm... right, everything you kill can be kept by yourself, there is no need to give us anything in exchange of the information~" She quickly shook her hand and stared at Anon's eyes with a wide smile.

"Is there something else to know~? Right ! It would be nice if you could give us a written on what you did on each of your hunts so we can keep tracks of what you did, we never know what might happen after all ! It could be extremely useful !"

"Hmm...I think I said it all~? People call me an airhead so I don't know if I said everything needed or not... is there an questions~?"

16. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    - Thanks miss, can you tell me where can i find an inn or some place so i can eat and drink?

Quaesitor likes this.
  17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh right ! Well... you can go to the Public House ! Which is just next to the Public Hall, at the right ! Since you are a Servant... sir... uhm... did you present yourself...?" Jenny tilted her head, trying to remember what happened but she didn't and simply continued to talk.
    "Anyway, since you are a Servant, the food and the lodging are free as long as you don't abuse of them !"

Anon Ymous, Quaesitor and Exitiumm like this.
  18. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    After thanking the receptionnist
    Anon Dy Mous go to the Public House, commanding a light meal and for a room
    then rest for the day before going to the Hunter Board

Quaesitor likes this.
  19. Raineternal

Raineternal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Following the soldier somewhat stealthily Zayne waits until he is done speaking with another fellow and interjects* "H-hey wait a sec! Um... sorry to bother you sir but other than what I just told you I don't know anything else. All I remember was waking up in a flash of white light with all of these things *Zayne points to the sword, cloak and various materials in a crudely made cloth bag* around me. I literally don't know anything else and um... what's a Central Plaza, city, public house and arena? What does free mean and what does abuse mean?"

Anon Ymous likes this.
  20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...The only thing that Gravis wanted to say was "Are you kidding me ?" but he didn't as he thought about how to reply.
    "Free, it's something that someone gives you without compensation, without waiting anything in return." replied this soldier before a sigh, wondering even how this person couldn't know this.

"Abuse, imagine there is something that someone allows to you, but you begin to depend on it a bit too much, someone helps you but you want even more without thanking them." He decided that he will reply everything one by one.

"A Central Plaza is... well, the center of a city. One of its organs... I suppose you can call it like this ?"

"The Arena is a place where people fight each other, to train, to gain fame, well, there is a lot of reasons, but no worries, no people die there."

"A city is a place where a lot of people gathered and live together."

"The Public House is place where people pay to drink, to eat, to sleep however like I said, it would be free for you since you are a Servant."

"...Is that enough ?"

Anon Ymous likes this.