| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Central Plaza

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Raineternal

Raineternal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sensing that the soldier seemed quite annoyed Zayne laughs a bit awkwardly* "Haha, thanks a lot mister, um could you direct me to a library perhaps? I have lots of holes in my memory it seems." *Zayne thinks inwardly to himself "Oh god i hope i remember how to read."*

Anon Ymous likes this.
  2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, you don't know what a city is yet you know what a library is...?" Gravis loudly expressed his thought before replying to his question after a sigh, trying to ignore how absurd this situation was.

"Hmmm... the library is at the north of the Central Plaza, the Public House and the Public Hall are at the southeast along with the port."

"Is that enough ?"

Anon Ymous and leegood like this.
  3. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks, I won't bother you any further!" *Zayne turns to leave for the library in order to brush up on his common sense*

Anon Ymous and leegood like this.
  4. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished my soup, thanking the server I stood up and looked for something to do. I could not hunt right now since I only had my map on me, and my ability, seems to work only if someone is working under my plan. Hearing where the library is from
    I decided that the library would be a good bet, and starting walking in that direction to see what I could find their, perhaps I could discover more about myself, and this world.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  5. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    As Zayne was on his way to the library, he kept seeing a woman in his peripheral vision. Zayne recalled that she was having soup at a table nearby when he was talking with the soldier. What could be the reason? Did she want to perhaps follow him and wait until he was in an isolated area to attack and rob him? "That's no good I can't see any other reason why she would follow me." Zayne quietly revolved his reinforcement magic, pulled the hood of the appearance-concealing robe down more and decided at the next corner to confront her.

leegood likes this.
  6. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I continued walking north, where the soldier said the library was, and I knew It would be a special building because it contained the knowledge of many writers, with many more writers who have passed away putting their knowledge inside a book for those with brains to read.

I then noticed the man in front of me using his hood to cover himself, perhaps he was the shy sort, or perhaps their was the possibility he was preparing to not be a target in case he comes across a mugger. I nodded at the action, never too safe to be sorry.

So I continued on my way, going on the path to the library.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  7. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching the woman going past him, Zayne couldn't help but be startled. He involuntarily called out to her and said: "Wait, you aren't a mugger? Ah, sorry I probably shouldn't have assumed that. Must have just been a coincidence that you were headed in the same direction. I really need to get to the library and patch up my common sense."

Anon Ymous likes this.
  8. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Huh?" I looked to the, person who had just talked to me "I don't believe I've seen a mugger who would do it in broad daylight in a public street." Looking at him in more detail "I would say you look more of a mugger than I do, since you already have your face hidden." I continued "It seems you are headed north? It would seem the library is in that direction, so I'm heading north currently."

Seeing the lack of his common sense, I had told him where I was heading, not that he would be able to do anything about it.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  9. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @leegood @Raineternal
    include me pls i am kinda "free"

After coming back from his hunt and on the way to Public House, Anon saw two people talking, one is the blonde girl helping the little boy and the others is a man with his face hidden.
    Curious, Anon walks towards them

leegood likes this.
  10. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Flustered at the woman's response, Zayne turns his head looking for something to say when he catches sight of another person walking towards them. The man's figure seems to feel faintly blurry around the edges as if he had no presence at all. Had he not turned away in a fluster he would not have sensed him. Blinking his eyes again he focuses and looks again: It seems this man headed towards them was skilled in presence concealment techniques even if he was not currently using them.

Turning back to the woman and having regained his calm, Zayne replies back "You are right, I do look like a mugger right now. Unfortunately this robe of concealment is all I have on me right now, I do not have any proper clothes to wear. I was hoping to go to the library in order to patch my common sense by reading the books there. Hopefully I can learn what I have to do in order to get items to barter clothes for. By the way, do you know who that guy is?" Zayne points at the man approaching them steadily.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  11. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked over and shook my head "No, I don't believe I've seen him before." Though it seems like a strange fashion trend to me, But I'd rather not pry. "Your only pair of clothes? I believe we're in the same boat then, since this is my only set of clothes too.

Looking over at the man with no presence "You, are you also headed to the library?" I forgot to tell the person who had thought me a mugger a tip on bartering, but decided it'd be best for when all three of us have introduced ourselves.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  12. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Anon answered to the girl:
    -Not exactly i was coming back from a "hunt" when i saw you two, both newcomers like me and got curious. Going to the library you say? "laugh embarassily" yeah, normal people would do that instead of go out.
    [Noticing the girl gazes on his clothes, he decide that the first thing to buy is clothes]

leegood likes this.
  13. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Like us? Well then, Hello." I turned so that I was facing both of the men "I'm named Leona, It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Anon Ymous likes this.
  14. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "I am called Zayne. At least, that's what I remember my name to be."

Anon Ymous likes this.
  15. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well then Zayne, Let's head to the library then."
    I looked over at the Anonymous person and asked them
    "And you are?"
    @Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous likes this.
  16. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    - My name is Anon Dy Mous, i saw you yesterday with the kid. as for this man the first time too, nice to meet you.

leegood likes this.
  17. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, let's go to the library. I am in urgent need to rectify my knowledge.

Nice to meet you to. You said you were on a hunt before this? Was it difficult?

leegood and Anon Ymous like this.
  18. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    <Aureum, Golden City, Library>

In front of the library, a young man thought aloud while thinking about what he heard from the guard who interrogated him.
    "Imperium... in the library... at the last floor, asking for permission." that was what he muttered on an emotionless tone, he didn't show any feelings on his face, he simply did what this guard advised him too.

Altum didn't know what to do, however, as he had nothing to do, he will simply go along with the flow, becoming a Master, a Heroic Spirit, what was the difference anyway ? To him, there was nothing.

"Right... how many book there is... probably only a dozen..." Altum continued to talk to himself as he opened the door to enter into the Library.

Clozdark and Anon Ymous like this.
  19. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    - It depends on the personal skills, i am rather skilled in tracking and ambushing so it's easy, once you finish gathering info in the library, you can go to the Public house and ask some more questions, Leona can tell you where is it. Have a good reading time, maybe i will go to the library someday but for now, i need my food and rest.
    *after saying this Anon say goodbye Leona & Zayne and walk towards the Public House*

20. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    After Zayne says good bye to Anon, he continues walking to the library and sees a young man opening the library doors. Calling out to him and walking faster he yells "Hey Mister! Can you hold the door for us!"