| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Central Plaza

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mm." Altum didn't say much as he held the door for both of them. He simply waited, he didn't ask for a name, at the same time, he peeked at the library's interior before looking at the two persons he didn't know.

"Nn." In fact, he didn't say a word, he just made some verbal noises, nothing else, nothing more.

Anon Ymous and leegood like this.
  2. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright the, Let's go."
    "My thanks" He seemed a bit, emotionless, "Are you alright?" I asked him idly after I had gotten in.

Anon Ymous, Raineternal and Naraku like this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why the question ?" Altum checked his body in case there was an injury but it seemed like there was none just like he thought.

"I am." His words were few when he entered into the library, the ground floor only had a reception desk, there was nobody except something written on a piece of paper.

"I can't."
    There was also stairs, Altum didn't bother looking at the paper as he noticed one thing, except the receptionist's desk and two entries to the stair to the first floor, there was nothing.

So ? What he did ? He began climbing up the stairs, nothing else. He needed to get at the last floor.

@Raineternal

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    leegood likes this.
  4. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    \Heading to the receptionist's desk, I ask "Can you tell me where the books on geography, history, and cookbooks are?" I had wondered what this world had to offer in the terms of culinary experience.

Naraku likes this.
  5. Raineternal

Raineternal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zayne walks into the library and stares after the man ascending the stairs. Zayne asks aloud "Is that what passes as normal around here? I'll make an effort to copy him." Walking after Leona, he waits patiently for his turn while pondering how to best imitate that man.

6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Culinary and Geography are on the first floor, on the second floor, there is history along with legends and myths, then at the third, there are guides on a lot of things, however, it is reserved to person having a permission from or a special place in the authorities." The old receptionist replied on the most informative tone he could with words that had no meaning hidden behind these.

"There is the last floor, called the Imperium, it is for people having potential but didn't learn any magic despite this."
    Altum reached the first floor after a while, he felt like he crossed a barrier at a moment, he looked around and saw that there was only three dozen of books, all of them were different and various.

But he didn't care.
    "I can't."
    Why isn't he able to do ?
    "Read."

Yet he was in the library for a reason, because the guard advised him to go at the last floor.

leegood likes this.
  7. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Zayne walks up to the receptionist and asks him where he might find a dictionary.

leegood likes this.
  8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "A dictionary ? Ah, you mean that useless book." The old receptionist said after hearing the person asking for it, he already had given a dictionary to Zayne , the book was quite... small contrary to what people might think when they think about dictionarries.
    "Ah, and be wary, it's completely normal if you don't have the same opinion on the orthography of a word, that's normal. No norms has been put in place by the governments as they concentrate almost all of their money into the military power. Most people don't care about education so books are missing, there is around a hundred of different books and thousands of copies I suppose ?"

The old receptionist said everything he had to say.

leegood likes this.
  9. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I think ill spend a bit of the time in the library. Zayne then proceeds to flip through all the books in the library at an extremely high speed.

10. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you." I went to the first floor and opened the geography and culinary books, reading through them. One thing I did notice though, was that I was able to read the words which made it a lot easier from now on. Of course, I chose 2 books to start off with, reading through them and remembering geographical generalities and unique recipes.

11. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Having flipped through all the books in the library on the floors he was allowed in, Zayne goes back to the first floor and organizes the information he received from those books while he waits for Leona to finish reading the last few books he needs to complete his collection of the library books.

12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished flipping through it and closed the books, looking up to see Zayne standing nearby "Hmm? do you need something?"

13. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, I was just waiting for you to finish reading through these books. I just need to flip through these a bit so I can record the knowledge on them. By the way, the books talked about going on hunts to find objects imbued with mystery or to gather fame by defeating corrupted heroic spirits, cultists or strange magical creatures. I would feel uneasy going at it alone, but um if you don't mind why don't we participate in a hunt together?"

14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm? I guess I could, but It seems I only have a support ability for now." I had thought about 'hunting' earlier, but now that I've been given the chance to see what a 'servant' can do, I'll gladly take it even though I'm technically one too. "Where do you think is a good place?" I slid the books over to him, recording it down in his head must be an ability of his.

15. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Haha! Me? A servant? No Miss Leona, I do not believe I can be taken as such. Aren't servants those beings able to surpass the limits of normality? Using true magic, bending the rules of the world to their whim, or perhaps even creating a world on their own? I am far from such a level. I an merely a humble dabbler in the arcane and know a few tricks." Taking the books and flipping through the pages at high speed, Zayne ponders for a moment and recalls a book that introduced the various hunting grounds around the capital. He recites word for word the information he saw in the book to Leona.
    Of these areas, I personally would rank the dangers of each zone by this ranking from least dangerous to most dangerous. Golden city, Iron wall, Roaring Mountains, Corpse Hills, Foggy Swamps and finally Fairy Forest. I personally think that as newbies the best area would be the Iron Wall. There are plenty of friendly forces out there in order to protect the country from threats so we will always have a measure of safety there as well as there being amble opportunity to test our skills and knowledge in a life and death environment. However, what is your opinion on the place we should go?

OOC: I gotta sleep now, it was fun RPing with you guys! Hope to RP more tomorrow!

leegood likes this.
  16. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright then, the ironwall it shall be." Checking the culinary book again I put the books away and stood up "It seems I've come here weaponless though, perhaps a hunt can help me deal with that problem." There were a few traditional sword techniques I've learned in my past life, both for tradition, and the fact that a leader who could duel one of their own elite troops in a one-on-one and win is generally more respected.

17. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah so you know sword techniques then?" Thinking for a moment Zayne remembers the items he had found around him when he woke up. Among them was a good quality sword. Handing over the sword to Leona Zayne says "Here, I got a sword for you. I found this among the items around me when I woke up around here. Its just an ordinary sword strengthened through reinforcement magic though. You can borrow it for the time being as I myself do not know any sword techniques at the moment. A good tool should go to those who know how to wield them am I right?"

Stretching out his arms and getting up Zayne says enthusiastically "Well, no time like the present then. Shall we head over to the Iron Wall and make a name for ourselves? Its good to be working with you on my first adventure!" Zayne extends a hand to shake.

18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Indeed." Eh? How did he know that I used a sword? what If I was a leader in the polearms instead? Instead of questioning it too much I chalked it up to one of his abilities I shook his hand back. "And I to you." I then took a good look at the sword, It seemed pretty durable, and looked light enough for me to carry. I then Sheathed the sword on my belt, which was a part of the outfit, and now I finally looked like a person of the army than a ceremonial officer.

Exitiumm likes this.
  19. Raineternal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Are you wondering how I knew you practiced sword techniques? To me your movements looked discordant, as If you were missing something. A sword just happened to fit that image and I guessed that you were a swordsman. Oh make sure to keep an eye on the magical energy levels of that sword I gave you, don't want it suddenly running out in the middle of a fight and breaking."

Anon Ymous likes this.
  20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    -Some time after the above-

After I placed him in a guild room bed, I walked into the public hall or whatever it was called to get a meal, where I sat down and slowly enjoyed it. My wounds, surprisingly, healed faster than normal, not that I had taken any deep wounds, but even the scars were becoming a thing of the past. I had been told that it was a combination of things, but mainly because of the salve I used and the fact that I was a so called 'servant'.

@Frank N. Stein

Clozdark and Anon Ymous like this.