Discussion Romance in Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by supermop2525, Jun 23, 2016.

1. supermop2525

supermop2525 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any romance in this novel so far? Any hints of it?

2. awesomedude2215

awesomedude2215 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... Not really... But this is one of the few times where i feel like it doesnt affect anything. Like he isnt some pussy ass mc or swings the other way, he just knows he is a motherfucking god so he wont settle for anything less than a godess. Only thing we got so far
    he made this chick his maid, ehich was cool

Triwolf likes this.
  3. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy's essentially a god. Even the people who are worshiped as Immortal Emperors in this world were more or less his children. Unless he comes across someone truly exceptional who can be on his level I can't see anything happening.

There was that woman who popped up at the beginning of the novel when he paid respects to Black Dragon's (I think?) tomb, was she a disciple or a grand disciple of his? Dunno. Otherwise, not much in the way of romance to speak of, he seems to be someone who's beyond that; at least for now.

4. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think so... he was stuck in a crow body before, so he had no way to know/feel a woman taste... and his new body is almost 14 y old... the urges will only get stronger... even if he has limitless willpower, he has no need to hold himself back. who knows, he may have the maid just to get benefits from her body, maybe speed up his cultivation?

5. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a little early for romance, I think and also there is that head of the sect girl. Maybe there will be something there.

6. Bao

Bao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some romances, I can confirm this.

7. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah he was stuck in a Godly immortal crow body so turning into human doesn't seem a problem , he even seems experienced with women , i think he has already had lovers.