Resolved Romance novel..

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RaiLi, Mar 14, 2021.

1. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot was about the fl transmigrating to another body who already has 2 kids, a son and a daughter, and a husband. She has this system and she does this missions... there’s also other transmigrators who has systems too, they can chat with one another and they can also share their skills. One time, FL borrowed a skill from a transmigrator who was in a zombie world. She made breakfast for the children, but it tasted plain.... There was also one time were the FL fainted and the kids were panicking, they thought that they needed to kiss the FL so that she would wake up...:blobjoy:

Anyone know the title...?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  2. VeelaDark

VeelaDark Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [CITAÇÃO = "RaiLi, post: 6231310, membro: 216836"] A trama era sobre o fl transmigrar para outro corpo que já tem 2 filhos, um filho e uma filha, e um marido. Ela tem esse sistema e faz essas missões ... também há outros transmigradores que também têm sistemas, eles podem conversar uns com os outros e também compartilhar suas habilidades. Uma vez, FL emprestou uma habilidade de um transmigrador que estava em um mundo zumbi. Ela preparou o café da manhã para as crianças, mas tinha um gosto simples .... Teve também uma vez que o FL desmaiou e as crianças entraram em pânico, pensaram que precisavam beijar a FL para que ela acordasse ...: blobjoy:

Alguém sabe o título ...? [/ QUOTE]

O engraçado é que eu li esse romance um tempo atrás, mas não consigo lembrar o nome! No entanto, ela tinha três filhos: a garotinha mimada pelo pai, que também é mais nova; o segundo filho é um menino que é uma peste; o mais velho parece amigável e sensato, mas tem a personalidade divida por causa dos abusos que sofreu por causa da mãe.

RaiLi likes this.
  3. Lalaok

Lalaok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for title :blob_coffee:

4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm the only one that comes to mind is Become a Villain Wife After Transported but there's 3 kids and I think the zombie recipe made the food really salty (edit: I went back to check this food scene (C12) and the food was sour, spicy, salty and, in conclusion, inedible lol)... I didn't finish it so I'm not sure about the rest of the plot but I know the wives from different worlds have a group chat

RaiLi likes this.
  5. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!! I dropped it before and I forgot.... TYSM!!!!!!

judeiiro likes this.
  6. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    awesome!!!! happy reading~ :blobhighfive:

RaiLi likes this.