Recommendations Romance novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Concernedcitizen, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.

So my mom just got hooked up on chinese novels that are mostly paywalled from ridibooks and babel novels. Some of these novels costs a dollar per chapter and it ranges to 1000 chapter or more. Since then, her facebook ads shows these apps with a good cliff hanger type ads that makes her want to buy them.

Can you guys recommend some free, completed romance novels for her?
    Novels i remember she found are

My ex husband, behave yourself
    CEO revenge something (i dont know)
    Who are you my husband
    His vengeful ex wife

I think you can guess the genre with those kind of titles. Yup. Thats right. Whatever youre thinking, thats right.

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for aggregator sites, those sites from Facebook are not even legal in the 1st place, i recommend n0v3l fu11

Concernedcitizen and Muspon like this.
  3. Ricelord

Ricelord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make sure to get a good adblocker and disable javascript if you head down this path.

Concernedcitizen likes this.
  4. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but most of these novels she found cant even be found in 3 or 4 pages of google search. I found one that has 1300 chap, but thats only book 1 of 3, and its mtl. Only book 1 is translated. So maybe, one or two novels completed from NU may show up

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  5. Kieukieu

Kieukieu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some of my favorite completed romance novels

Loving you is too difficult
    It's a short story but packs an emotional punch, it has all the feels, angst and payoff one looks for in a romance story. It particularly does character development well given the length of the novel.

The road home
    A
    more realistic and satisfying second chance romance that isn't bombarded with unnecessary drama or misunderstanding. It doesn't lack dept of emotions and tension, plus the quality of translation is amazing.

You're my glory

An absolute gem of a contemporary romance novel, I love the leads in this story, especially the female lead. It's a unrequited love/ gaming romance. 5 stars.

Uncompleted novels that I'm obsessed with currently :

Side story
    Currently there are 30 chapters available, it's by far my favorite isekai romance novel.
    The translation is top notch quality, the world building and characters well thought out and engaging. The romance is filled with angst and longing, but realistically done and agoziningly addictive, its drawn out in a way that keeps me coming back without complaint, I'm just waiting for the fruition of their joining....hahahhaa.

Living as the villainess queen

86 chapters so far. Good quality smut and romance, with a fantastic fantasy world filled with politics and intrigue.

6. clickwe

clickwe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    百度网盘