Forgotten Title Romantic Tradgey Involving Memories

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by YELL03, Dec 1, 2020.

1. YELL03

YELL03 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This again I originally read on Mangahasu.se and don't know if it's been on Mangadex.

_ Tragedy
    _ Romance
    _ Psychological
    These are the three I genres/themes(?) I remember the most
    - Pretty sure no novel related.
    - Manga/Japanese (black & white)

ENTIRE THING IS SPOILER
    Been warned. Although spoilers is probably what helps other people remember. But I'm writing everything I remember and it's kinda summarizing everything :T

Not in order because who remembers things in order (not I at least).

So MC is bringing spirits of dead people to visit the FL (who is in her kid form). We don't know that yet it starts with MC bringing people to a shrine/inn(?) area to find the memory/items they forgot or had regrets about and I don't remember how many or who.

GUESTS: I just remember there was a man who lost his ring in the shower and got divorced his wife, because the wife thought she was being cheated on when he was just a workaholic and wanted to buy everything for his wife. [kid] FL gets regarded as a kid even though she is the 'owner' of the inn and draws a circle using brush and paper and the man originally thought she was talking about some food or the moon but the hint was for the ring. A man who died in summer but felt the coldness because he passed away while climbing the mountains we get to see what happened to him after and how his daughter prays to the shrine where her father's photo is, his missing item is a badge with a lanyard or maybe it had a photo inside I don't remember.

STAFF: There are some stories about people in the inn, a lady who takes care of [kid] FL and tried to hide away the object which was the key to unlocking her daughter's music box. She regarded [kid] FL as a worker/npc kinda until she became one herself. Apparently if you don't find the item/memory you just end you wandering there and become staff and take care of guests [they themselves are still guest but it takes longer to find]. The cooker was originally a scriptwriter and I think he committed suicide, he had one successful script but didn't want to write the rest so after finishing he committed suicide and in a room you can see (spot?)lights of sorts and he starts writing down the missing/cherished script he wanted to publish but never got to word for word. Another staff, I think he's kinda a tsundere-ish{?}, he was looking for his baseball because something happened in the sport.

RANDOM OR LATER: A cat wanders into the inn, when OWNER sees is surprised [kid]FL playing with cats (MC guesses her memories coming back or sees the child her in her) and then comes to a little old lady taking the cat with her because that was what she was missing (only a few pages she didn't even stay in the inn). A kid comes in and maybe this is where MC is supposed because [kid]FL hates kids herself, but later we see to her life and it appears she was working at an orphanage or with a kindergarten because she worked with kids. A lady is running away with her kid and she stole the inheritance the kid doesn't want that and distracts her from the wheel to which a car crash happens and it is snowing. THE SEASONS CHANGE TO WHATEVER SEASON THEY DIED IN DOES NOT MATTER HOW, like how the guy in summer kept saying it was so cold even if he died in snow there was no snow. The lady is already at the inn and is given the storage room and which she keeps opening drawers and is not happy with her room placement for the inheritance. MC sees kid on verge of life and death and takes the still alive spirit to visit his mother and mother comes out they have a verbal fight and later the mother leaves or turns around saying go back and you can see her tears and she says yes the memory I'm looking for is remembering/taking you. Then the OWNEr comes out and says you shouldn't have brought him here if he crosses into the space he will forever stay here even if his mother leaves. The child returns to the car wreck alive and ask about his mother to which they say she is dead and he starts crying because he saw her.

REAL/PAST: Order messed up kinda

Relates to MC and FL's past. MC says he will stay with [kid]FL even if he doesn't remember her then it cuts to the past --- Apparently, what happened to both MC and FL, they both grew up in the same orphanage. It skips some years and years later they end up meeting again and I think he is a NEET or something in a cafe. He wants to quit his job (gangster stuff, hit man idr?) and he say's his last job is on the bridge and he doesn't want FL to know. He goes the bridge to kill or something and the target moves and the FL runs in (she hid behind ML) and gets killed in the end and reveals she knew what ML was doing all along and the orphanage updates. ML tries to commit suicide and target runs.

FL ends up crossing into an inn (the space of the dead trying to remember) and crying and the OWNER comes out asking what are you looking/searching for she says I don't want to remember I want to forget it happened and after some talk the OWNER brings FL to the innermost room and say sleep here for the night if you have the will to forget you will forget everything. SO the next morning she wakes up as kid mc before she met ML or a kid that has not memories of ML or the orphanage. And FL becomes the 'owner/hostess' of the inn. ML comes and follows after (idk how long) and sees mc and OWNER comes out and says you can not stay here because you're still alive and MC asks how can I keep seeing her the OWNER says be a guide (to the dead spirits and bring them here). So he dees, oh I don't remember where but he tries to bring her roses once.

After the lady and the child returned.
    FL remembers and her form changes to the one where she last seen MC before his death and says I hoped to never see you here because ... I don't remember and the OWNer has some side comments idr. FL leaves the shrine area finally and MC decides to go back and we find out he has been in a comma for ~7 or ~8 years/months[?] and finally wakes back up to the shock of others. After he wakes back up he takes a taxi up the mountain to where he made countless trips to where the shrine/inn would be if it was in the real world and sees nothing and takes it as a sign. The last is seen after MC finally dies he reappears in the shine/inn area as a spirit and the OWNer says something. The end. I believe it is an open ending of sorts. It can be seen as a happy ending.

Apologies if I got the format wrong. I am new to how forums work and will go back to edit.

2. thesunsetlimit

thesunsetlimit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like is this one - Usemono Yado

Y3LL0W likes this.
  3. Y3LL0W

Y3LL0W Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! This one is it. Thank you so much. ^-^ Been searching forever through their filters. @_@