Spoiler Rosalyn Vogart / 로잘린 보가트

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Jul 26, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    FYg5kvdUIAAYVRE.jpeg
    Manhwa/Webtoon Cover:
    Screenshot_20221027-023631.png
    Official Webtoon English Translation: Tappytoon

Other Name:
    Rosalyn's Bogart
    Author:
    하노Hano
    Artist (Webtoon):
    마하 (Same artist of "The Princess Blooms As A Crazy Flower").
    Official Novel:
    Click here / Naver Series
    Official Webtoon:
    Naver Webtoon

Description:

“Isn’t it necessary to have a pretty husband so that money doesn’t fall on his cigar?”

The kingdom of Calabria, whose finances are collapsing due to the luxury of royalty and nobility. The bourgeoisie, who has been rejected by the status of a commoner, wants to marry Rosaline, the second daughter of the bourgeoisie. Crown Prince Robien, the most beautiful man in the Calabrian royal family, in order to obtain the only honor they do not have...

The honor that money bought, the bankruptcy of the royal family blocked by marriage, and the unexpected marriage, can the two embrace each other's wealth and become close?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    FYg5lCMUEAAMYG9.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa cover didn't look so pretty but the panels proved me wrong...
    Spoilers please :aww:

dunnoperson_ likes this.
  4. Sema98

Sema98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I thought is the princess blooms like a crazy flower. Now this two manwha will get me confused because of the Male lead.

your crush, dunnoperson_ and its0k like this.
  6. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'm insane thinking "Bogart" is really funny without knowing what is it. :blobsob::blobxd::blobxd:

KimLilly and quarantine is good like this.
  7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The book has 161 chapters in total (3 volumes of the main story and a volume of side stories).

I couldn’t find any spoilers, so below are some facts I gathered from mtl'ing the comments. I don't know Korean and have only read the first manhwa chapter, so my interpretations can be totally wrong.
    • Readers were happy about ML's character, the dynamics between the couple and the writer's style.
    I really like the prince. I am satisfied with the fact that his arrogant and dignified attitude is not limited to himself, but extends to the commoner, Jebi, the apology is smooth, and the ability to get angry when necessary is a good score for the female lead. It's a boring setting at first glance (illegitimate children, arranged marriages, etc.), but the characters are three-dimensional, so it's not a male protagonist who is wrapped in the width of her mother's skirt and screaming.
    No, really, he is the most meticulous in his psychological expression I have ever seen! Most of the time, they are obviously misunderstood and angry in obvious situations, so they tend to skip it, but this is a very realistic, detailed and natural relationship between the two of them. Really awesome!!...
    • It looks like either MC or ML (or both if them) are illegitimate child. Some comments made me believe it’s MC, but other mentioned that the Queen was hating the King and wanted to assassinate him, so I thoughts maybe ML is also not hers?
    • MC is not very good at expressing herself but very good at doing business. It looks like she was one of the reasons her father managed to get so rich.
    • Some readers have prized the author a lot for a good portrayal of the characters and realistic behaviors.
    This is a romance novel set against the backdrop of a period when the power of the incompetent monarchy gradually weakens and the bourgeoisie without the status of aristocrats arrives at the time when the luxury of the royal family is at its peak. A Yeoju who has more insight than anyone else, but her birth weakness and her weakness in her status make her unable to fully develop her abilities. I am drawing one. It is a development that makes you curious about the growth of her heroine against the backdrop of the turbulent times.
    • The Queen sounds like one of the main villains of the story and sounds like she was tormenting MC. But there were some mentions of a former Queen, sounded like there was a problem with her, but no idea if she’s the ML's mother or some other woman from royal family. In the comment below it sounded like it's about ML's mother, but there were some other comments that sounded like there was some power struggle and possibly unfair detention of a former queen, so there's not enough information to say who it is about.
    Rachel helped. The former queen asked to prepare a 'strong drink' for the ceremony of conferment of the title de Michelle, but the former queen tried to feed Rosalind something through the attendant, and Rachel noticed it and threw it on the floor lol. It's a shame that I can't stand on the same side as the king's government lol
    • The King is also no good, he has 4(?) children, so using ML to earn money is not a problem for him. Also sounds like he doesn’t want to share power.
    • It looks like previous fiancé of the ML was thinking he loved her because he was nice to her. Not sure if it’ll lead to any conflict.
    • At the end the kingdom will move from monarchy to a republic.
    If you look at the preview, it looks like a typical romance novel with a difference in status, but it is not a light novel because it contains the transition from the monarchy to the republic. After dealing with all the villains, the main characters make transitional preparations to transform into a republican government. People who like romance may like it a little bit, but the author has good writing skills, so the content is well connected with the first part, so I enjoyed reading it.
    After reading it, why do I only think of 'Everyone's Beautiful Prince', who is more elegant than the top female lead in the title ㅋㅋ I had a lot of fun reading it.
    • A few comments mentioned that MC was a bit of a damsel in distress that needed to be saved by ML
    As the play progresses, it's a pity that she can't escape the cliché of the tragic female protagonist, who suffers from unfortunate events that are more and more protected from behind the male lead rather than the female protagonist's subjective movements... The female protagonist's background and ability settings are so good, but she seems to be suffering only after entering the royal family... Of course, I don't know about royal physiology, but it wouldn't have been so unfortunate if he was getting better and learning more as he went through things.

8. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Also, does this mean the artist is working on 2 manhwas at once? o-0

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    RedRuchi, your crush and dunnoperson_ like this.
  9. mdzsehuns

mdzsehuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a novel for this one?

10. Eden of the Damned

Eden of the Damned Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel for this? If so, is it translated?

11. michiruechizen

michiruechizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the first time that I read a historical manhwa where in the end the Kingdom will move from a monarchy to a republic so it's interesting

13. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I don't read much the novel so pls don't expect spoiler from me too much sorry
    After their 1st night FL was pregnant immediately. Both fl and ml were embarrassed and didn't expect the baby will come to them so soon. FL had morning sickness and ML care so much to his wife. I don't think they already have feeling for each other but they respectful and caring. The queen was so mad and basically she was go crazy hearing the pregnancy news.
    it's baby princess. Her name is Glory
    But unfortunately, the baby was born prematurely and died not long after she was born. But she has a name (glory) that FL and ML sometimes called when they reminded of her

I read some parts and jumped to the end.
    They become the king and queen and they will have new baby. It also baby princess. Her name is Noa bogart la calibria. She got her mom's hair and her dad's eyes. She's so loved by her parents. When Rosaline gave birth Robein was so worried and remembered their 1st baby glory. But, noa was born after 10 months or so. That's why she was born very healthy.

If I'm not mistaken, it was FL who persuaded ML to have kids again. maybe he still traumatized with Glory's incident. But Rosaline pregnant with another baby near the ending

14. Zxanna

Zxanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know anything about FL's relationship with her father? Is her father good to her or just trying to use his daughter for power? Does FL want to marry CP out of her own will or she's doing it out of duty like the CP? or does she have the same goal as her father?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  15. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read?

16. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bummer!!!

17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers about FL’s family situation by the end of the novel? As I can see from the latest released chapter 2, FL family treated her horribly and she wants revenge (?).

19. erasersforall

erasersforall Member

Reading List:
    Link