Spoiler Roses and Champagne

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yellowlollipop, Jun 29, 2022.

1. yellowlollipop

yellowlollipop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I’ve been reading roses and champagne manhwa for the past few months but drop it, I will pick it up again when both Ceasar and Leewon are happy again. I haven’t read the novel because they said that the manhwa doesn’t exactly follow the novel. I just want a spoiler, do Dimitri(that crazy mf) like Leewon? In the latest chapter(raw) Dimitri kissed Leewon, but I have this feeling that Dimitri like Ceasar(?). Please spoil me about Roses and Champage, I’m going crazy. I love Ceasar but still kinda dissapointed on him, he believed Dimitri’s words, that crazy psychopath mother fucker shit. I really hate him for manipulating Ceasar.

(Please don’t give a false spoiler)
    I currently read a spoiler saying that Dimitri and Ceasar slept once, that’s why Dimitri doesn’t like Leewon(?)

Also where can I read the novel? Someone please give me a link. Thank you!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the title? Summary?
    Any spoiler?

4. yellowlollipop

yellowlollipop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi are you talking to me? I’m sorry this is just my second time using this.

Manhwa Name: Roses and Champagne

Summary: Lee Won, who works as a poor lawyer in Russia, visits City Councilor Zdanov, who is in conflict over Nikolai’s commission, and there he meets the mafia boss, Caesar. Behind City Councilor Zdanov, there was a mafia involved. The meeting between the two is extraordinary.

I will advice you not to read it for the meantime because the current chapters are messy, when I said messy, I mean the scenarios, story is really messy. There are a lot of spoilers online. If you wanna read it then please prepare some tissues. It a beautiful BL Manhwa it’s just that I don’t like what happening in the current chapters so I’m dropping it and I will pick it up again. I don’t wanna spoil you, it’s better to experience it yourself.:blobwink:

5. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i read that before, but i still confused with what's going on there and dropped it off
    Thx btw