Rotten smell

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like 1:37AM here...
    Few minutes ago, I was annoyed by the poor network that I hardly went online so I opened the window and held my phone further away with my arms as the supporters. I changed my mind in just a few second and decided to close the window and go along with the poor network.

Then my cat entered and sat beside me and this was the time when I smelled something rotten. I looked at my cat and of course she smells like her shampoo. The rotten smell began to change direction to the right side of the window then returned to the left side where I first smelled it. It seemed as if the source of the smell was moving from the left to the right then back to the left but I don't know what it was. It's not windy here and I find it pretty odd. It lasted for a minute.

It smelled bad that I thought the beetle my cat played with, might sprayed some chemical on her but even after the bad odour was gone, my cat was still beside me (plus it was a rhinoceros beetle). It's pretty odd and I don't know what it was. Maybe some stinky bugs? But even stinky bugs don't have such strong odour and it was from outside of my window (lol, definitely not my cat). Weird.

Is it too long? Sorry, in case you might also experienced the same thing

2. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    Skunk?

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  3. Undying Winter

Undying Winter ❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅

Reading List:
    Link
    Either it's a zombie or a random stray cat who got some kind of infection and passed by your window. But I'd bet my money on zombies. ​

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, i unzipped for a moment.

5. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take a bath stinky

6. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some BL fanatic passing by, probably. :blobpeek:

7. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your room is haunted by a poor soul done in by a bad burrito.

8. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry about it, it’s just people having fun outside.

9. Mr gentleman

Mr gentleman Ok

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: have you murdered some random dude and buried him near your window?

10. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Creepier than ghosts or any creatures that lurk in the woods or the darkness but who knows:blobhyperthink:

Pretty sure when we first moved in few years ago, this house was pretty haunted (it took more than a decade for this house to build since we faced financial problems back then) and I was perturbed by unwanted sounds at the window that I barely asleep. I hope those which haunted me in the past won't return. Don't worry, no poor soul since this land is owned by my father and I used to play here before I went to preschool right even before there were houses built here. But I'm pretty sure that this area is still haunted especially the thick forest surround us.

Maybe since I've an attention to murder someone and unintentionally murdered that person in my sleep, JKJKJK!!

Animal zombies maybe since it's a remote area surrounded by thick forest..

Bruhh, can't deal with zombies suddenly roaming out of the woods, that's creepier:eek::eek:

otaku31, Mr gentleman and simak like this.
  11. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Once there was a rotten smell every time I opened my window which I had to close because of said smell and that pissed me off since it was the middle of summer and it was hot as fuck.

After about two days I was sick of keeping my window closed so I checked out what was causing that rotten smell.

Turns out a stray cat had gone and died while giving birth to kittens in the bush below my window.. it was goddamn nasty :sick: