Spoiler Royal Chef Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MangaCommission, Aug 2, 2020.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gramps is a real peace of work. Old people who were assholes at the end of their lives realize there mistakes and try to suck up to the peole they abused. Mc fell for it hook line and sinker

2. cookie_monster007

cookie_monster007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father is also good for nothing. Marrying again and again, can't keep a single woman with himself. And also, can't keep his hands off women, impregnating them then taking their child away and leaving them alone to suffer (senenia's mom).
    Like dude, you know your father have issues and your previous women have already sired you a son each respectively. Just live as a widow or whatever.

P.S - Did this trash ever even like Senenia's mother or it was just a fling!!? Don't tell me he really did liked her, I won't be able to believe that cause the way her ending was! Gross of a family.

3. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg can u please link the illustration?? i can't find it anywhere qq

Reeka98, Sitron17 and mharumi like this.
  4. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They kept talking about an incident where og!senianna did something horrible that made her be kept in the annex? or """"justified"""" their neglect of her?

is the flashback with young gawain in manwha ch20+ the only incident they were talking about?

because i kinda agree, the family is kinda shitty for neglecting her like that. i know noble life is different but your sibling/child/grandchild attempting suicide, you continue your neglect? that's just fucked up

5. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's inhumane but the Seniana we're reading and the seniana before suicide are different, the current seniana is the real seniana. Maybe that's part of why they neglected her in the past, because they don't feel a family bond with the fake seniana...

Th.ay, IceQueenRinne1234 and lan2001h like this.
  6. cookie_monster007

cookie_monster007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they didn't feel a family bond, but she still grew up as Seniana, she didn't come into that body all of a sudden, she was switched when she was just an infant. They did grow up with her, saw her growing up, lived with her believing her as their kin but just because, if they don't feel a 'bond' with her does that give them a ticket to neglect her, a mere child. What kind of elders were there to not even talk to a child asking her about why is she behaving as such, what is causing her to act like that. I'm just 17 and I can proudly say that I'm much better than all of them. I'd looked after a child that was in no way related to me a lot better. Thank God that they all are just fictional characters. It pains me to know there might be people out there neglecting their kin to such extent which drove them to commit suicide.

7. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please when seniana go to school what will happen

8. Personcalleddumbo

Personcalleddumbo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two in the chapter...
    Both want MC on their side bcause she is the saintess, and because they are competing for the throne

Yanderelover and lazynoodles like this.
  9. Babyknox

Babyknox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People are just different. And the old Senianna drove them away by acting out and throwing a tantrum. It's not like they didn't try but someone hits you time and time again, you won't try anymore. It says something that they are trying now that she is receptive.

Animelover3 and Marwa_lay like this.
  10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she acted like a kid did and they isolated her too the pont of suicide

I don't get why peole go to lengths to defend abusive family members

And nah the only reason there trying is cause shes useful. Otherwise they still wouldn't give a shit. There opportunist narcissists who wouldn't know love if it hit them in the face and love putting the blame on everyone but themselves

11. reizleigh

reizleigh A Not-So-Well-Known

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty ty ty

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  12. Bansheehee

Bansheehee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Er
    Erm sorry if I’m wrong but I read somewhere that the fake senna actually drove her family away saying something along the lines of lie she wanted them to duck off from her life and let her live in peace. If not she’ll do worst things to herself so the left her alone and let her be thinking that she’ll be ok. Cause the fake senna was jealous of the og senna and wanted to ruin the og senna life when she is back?? The family did care just that they didn’t want to cause worst things to her so they left her alone thinking she’ll get proper care. So yea definitely not an excuse for them to neglect her. But it kinda explains a little as to why her treatment is like that.

Erm ok so for Gawain’s case it was actually his mother abandoning him so yea. And the manhwa says that the reason why he disliked senna was because the fake senna lashed out at him saying that he was just like her both pitiful no one liked him. He is an abandoned child. Then again the father is very complicated

wishyuki and Tarniaesquetta like this.
  13. Zenithlea

Zenithlea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Along lines of abusive family, if them ignoring Sena was abuse, you have to see the point that fake Sena disparaging Gawain and throwing a pot at his head (I think she threw a pot? Or a cup?) can also be seen as being abusive, verbally and physically. Not to defend anyone but the fake Sena wasn't all that great herself.
    Just because it's a woman hitting a man doesn't mean it's not abuse.

On another note, is it just me or does anyone feel like Lancelot is out numbered in his family in terms of looks. Lol. Everyone else has the turquoise hair. :blobsweat:

14. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about the ending ? did ml become the king ? about their kids

15. Personcalleddumbo

Personcalleddumbo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think her grandfather let them marry after 5 years bcause ml got the title of the duke and sienna got title of royal chef.

16. ElendZuzu

ElendZuzu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love these mini summaries

17. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some crappy translation manhwa that got my head hurts. Can someone explain to me what is really happened here?

All I knew was that the other saintess opened a portal and got collapsed (?) and then it leads to merchant petition and rebellion and something, something, something and suddenly the whole conflict ended, and best of all I can't tell what the heck just happened.

What has really happened after the saintess opened the portal?

18. seoktonin

seoktonin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read from

WhiteCoffee likes this.
  19. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about kids?
    :blobmelt:

Hera Elizabeth likes this.
  20. Babyknox

Babyknox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 1 of the manhwa is over. I really want to see her in the academy.