LCD Royal Roader on My Own

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon2.0, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Whelp, wtf, Ruan died rather realistically, MC is using his brain. Also, Ruan seems like a usual bandit type MC, with his dashing good looks to get the girl, rob and kill people... oh please let MC kill Amy and co and not usual BS netori.

2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing was, I was hoping that the MC would not do the usual trope about using flash bombs we find in so Many isekai stories.

Besides, we had already been given the clue about his light magic affinity..so I'd hoped that the author wrote something different...

Like in "I'm a villager, deal with it" where the MC used a pitfall..and lubricating oil, to make it impossible to climb ou...:p

3. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Something I just realized...Ruan probably didn't have Toughness...or very low...

Requires a person defeat a enemy 10 levels above you...HARD. MC started grinding for Toughness at level 7(!)...which is suicidal. At least without endurance.. AND Drakes TBSA... No wonder MC is so overpowered..and you obviously need to start grinding for toughness at low level...impossible without significant stat boost. Which the MC spent 2 years mining for...

Good world building by the author.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He's become more ruthless..or not...

He's not having the angst about killing humans in the game world...while Amy and the swordsman are justified self defense, Ruan was pushing it, maybe...and he's started to rationalize his killings...

Donstar, you are SO screwed...smirk

Still, I find him better than other MC who then go for mass murder after going to a different world...cough, cough..Leylin cough!

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Ruan got something MC needs and a bonus is that Ruan is a criminal in the first place. If Ruan isn't a criminal, MC would probably try to buy, steal or blackmail the plans out of his hands. Also, MC did say that Ruan is planning to kill him right after MC drops all his gears. Either way, I am absolutely thankful that MC killed everyone for exp.

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd forgotten Ruan promised to kill him.

The thing is, I'm annoyed with novels where the MC treats the npcs as human one minute, and xp mines the next...you know what I'm talking about.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, i do, but I am more of a friend or exp person, regardless whether they are NPC or otherwise.

8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    True, especially since a lot if the higher level monsters can and do talk...

I wonder...with a month and half to go before the chaos battle, will he go bone dragon hunting? We are getting some big time skips...and his toughness is probably legendary level now...

I'm also hoping that he learns magic...seems like the magic in this world is rather impressive...and he's afraid of it...probably if Amy wasn't afraid of AOE, she could have released some major spells...his knowledge already gives him a big mana pool.

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So, which chapter did MC made a deal with Donstar and what is the content anyway? Also, free exp for MC.

All you need is kill woohoo.

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 46.

Basically, a divine oath to pay 40% of the total income of the northern mines per month into the MC wizard account... 140 billion won is 56 billion won, approx 56 million dollars for the first month..

Of course Donstar has figured out that the value is being inflated...but since he's signed a contract with divine power, he will become a criminal if he breaks the contract. Criminals can't be deputy mayors...and probably the infamy is going to be huge...which means a high level quest or pay the temple...

HE IS SO SCREWED!!!

The only problem is if the MC reaches over level 100...I mean it's obvious he has plans for the level 100 prize...he might have to let one of them go. If he's smart, he'll kill the leader after 3rd one.

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Very slow on the income fact, so MC gets to keep the mines for 2 years and all its income while Donstar has to pay him 40% of the monthly income every month for the next 2 years before claiming the mines as his?

Right now MC level is at 97... crud I think he should just kill the level 209 and torture the rest for information, not that he needs it, before maiming them and left them for dead. Iirc winning a fight does not give EXP?

Or he can let them all go and gets himself royally screwed, like what happens if you let goblins go in Goblin Slayer.

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct, Donstar had to pay 40% for 2 years. He should leave the weaker ones alive, tie them up and hand them over to the temple as witnesses...or just collect the bounty. Probably they can't testify against Donstar anyway. If someone level 90s wipes out your level 200 boss, you're going to surrender, right? Maiming may not be available in the reality version.

One thing has me puzzled.. Why is tha agility so high? He stopped adding strength after 125 or so...is it just a perfectly understandable reasoning to get his defenses as high as possible so he doesn't die? Or will "one with the sword" drastically boost his attack? He only needed 15 combo to kill the boss demon lord...

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, too much hassle in capture. Yes the low levels will stop attacking, but they must die to prolong the info that MC is capable of killing a lvl 200. If not immediately the assassins will send a lvl 300 or higher.

Iirc in earlier chapters didnt he keep on pushing his AGI for faster attack speed after getting the STR to what he need. Is the stat pure or added with item bonus?

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, he needs to delay information until the chaos battle starts, and afterward, he can go back hunting... Grind out to level 200 or so.

Item bonus. He is currently wearing sky wolf leather. 27 points.

After the Akto test, MC stated he needed to add strength to be able to hunt better. But he stopped at 125. Before Akto test, his strength was 100!!!

This does not add up..with agility over 500, it doesn't make sense for strength to stay at 125. 200 strength and 425 agility would make him more survivable. Especially since strength adds HP.

"One with the Sword" must drastically boost attack. That's the only possible explanation, allowing him to not worry about strength, but boost his agility to godlike levels.

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    This is such a template situation!

Little rich boy snot is using money to win...

When he loses, he's going to warn the MC how his rich father is going to be pissed...

MC: And how rich is your father?

Snot: He's worth 40,000,000,000 won!

MC: I made that much this month...this was a bad month...

Next chapter, chaos battle!

I hope next chapter we find out why the MC is so interested in the reward for the under 100 level of the chaos battle...he might be going for champion as well. Those Valkyrie sound tough...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  16. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a good wish, but judging from the reviews it's not worth reading.

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I never bother with reviews. I'm old enough to know that people should like what they like, and read what they like despite reviews. Otherwise, you're letting others decide what you like, and you've just declared to the whole world you have no opinions, and lack a personality. Despite flaws, I like this novel. Despite lazy writing, I look forward to the updates. Despite the trite story line, I like the MC.

I have absolutely no need to follow trends. So read a few chapters. I did and was happier for it.

18. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    If I read everything that sounds interesting despite the reviews I would've died from loss of brain cells ages ago. I'm not some noob with 10 posts that doesn't have an opinion, pretty sure I know what to look for after spending all this time here, and I'm actually not looking for anything anymore since even the "good" stuff is getting trashier with each day my web novel phase is nearing it's oversaturation.

userunfriendly likes this.
  19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    That I can agree with. There are a lot of stories here, and it is easy to get cynical with stuff that turns trashier as the chapter count gets higher and higher. For me, I can't read certain novels past a certain volume, because the authors just went and imploded.

But I also suspect you've got certain stories that despite everything, you still look forward to the updates, right? Favorites...and RRomO is one of mine. :p. (Of course that may change in the future...like I won't read Everybody Else is a Returnee after a certain point, because the author just got strange, or parts of Arifureta after story makes me roll my eyes)

20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So now we see if the old game has any link to this new world. Or is it that the old game is a mere walkthrough before this new world.