LCD Royal Roader on My Own

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon2.0, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Convict: Gotta be the equipment..lets jump him and steal it!
    Hansen: You're a moron..this guy just trashed HUNDREDS of trolls by himself and you want to mug him? Did you get dropped a LOT on your head as a baby? What did they get you for, anyway?
    Convict: Um...contract breaking?
    Hansen: Idiotic...I assume they sealed the contract with divine power, right?
    Convict: Um..yeah.
    Hansen: You're an idiot!

2. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Bladestorm reminds me of the power in Force Unleashed where you plant your lightsaber into the ground to blast everyone nearby away. Good power, and obviously it will ramp up explosively the higher the combo. I still think they're all assassins hired to kill the MC despite the lack of infamy...we will see.

3. madghost

madghost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the mc seems playing royal road for the first time. Where as he should have already did this . I hate it when a powerfull being goes back and try to do what he did last time. And the author tells it like he experiencing for the first time.

4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this particular demon cave is new to him. And the implication is that he's trying to rebuild his character based on what he perceives as being beginner mistakes when he was playing the computer game.

He implied he had a "mutt" build the first time with points in str, agility, and vitality. He perceives it as his mistake in the past, as not being good at one thing. That's the appeal of these kinds of stories for me, as I have the same kind of personality. I restart a lot of games, trying to get that perfect starting setup I'd be happy with. :)

He's sticking to his vision of a pure agility based build, avoiding a "mutt" build even though he can afford the stats, by using other abilities to compensate. He hasn't even put points into vitality, to raise his hp! Obsessed? Yep, but some gamers are like that. ;)

5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The amazing reward for Hansen's crew is a 10,000,000,000 won reward for Kang Hwi Ram..

Again, confirmed the MC agility based sword build is ONLY good for demon cave hunting. :p

One thing..divine blessing of Ares does not work in demon caves...so he plans to use it as a stopgap until jewel alchemy reaches a high enough level? I wonder how powerful he'd be with BOTH one with the sword and Ares blessing.. I really want to find out what's happening with Hsnsen soon..I'm only guessing here!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn you cliffhanger-nim!

By the way...WTF! 30,000 monsters and he only raised 5 levels? No wonder it takes decades to reach level 300 and up...

MC was kinda ruthless to sacrifice someone just to confirm the parasites were there...I wonder what his plan to get rid of the parasites is? I need a chapter!;)

7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Hansen is the priest's retainer/boyfriend/brother of some sort. Can't wait til the next chappie is up!

Flag is up! Map fragment...

Hopefully we'll find out if the researchers found more methods to increase damage in a single hit...

Another flag you might have missed...the skeleton dragon should be hunted soon..the document with weaknesses makes me think if you're a dragonslayer, you get a boost to something...it was mentioned that the MC completed Akto quest with the skeleton dragon in the game, so what do you get if you kill the dragon when you've completed Akto quest? Maybe the title dragon slayer makes you hit harder?

I am now beginning to understand what "one with the sword" allows you to do. It probably allows you to ignore defense/toughness. This makes sense when it it was mentioned the demon king died with a 15 hit combo. This is unlikely however powerful per hit is boosted. But having a completely armor piercing attack..that makes sense.

I really love this novel.

8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    This has to be the flag. If I recall, the skeleton dragon is in the southern district. I'm sure it swallowed the warrior ring.

I wonder if the MC will try to keep the warrior ring. It sounds like it is perfect for his needs...if the holy ring protects from poison and curses, warrior ring might increase his defense...

:)

9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing to note...Kang is rather logical. He decides to bet his life for the unicorn flute, but not for the very good and potentially as good ring of holiness, which can protect him in case he gets poisoned or cursed. While you can't replicate the unicorn flute, you can replicate the ring with potions and priest in the party. He's aware of the fact that in real life, not everything will go your way, and the ring could save his life. But he decides the chances are bad with the current party lineup, so he computes that the chances are high for a party wipe.

Rather cold blooded, too.

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is the bully smackdown...with golf.

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Knew that this would happen, the customers hold prejudice against MC because he once washed their cars. So to them, MC is inferior.

12. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoukugeki no soma style school?:hmm:

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeppers..the mandatory Korean novel former bullies get humiliated...I guess the author is prepping for a fast forward in time? MC has to do a lot of hunting...

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be hilarious! ;)

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    So much golf...

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    But unique..a golfing, Drake's TBSA using MC...

Hopefully Jang Yoon Shik gets his face rubbed in it next time. :p

17. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter is boring lately. Too much korean culture in one chapter the newbie must pour drink for their senior :blobastonished:

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    As mentioned, I'm hoping Kang's next hunt is the skeleton dragon....

Agreed about the boring filler, but what can you do?

Request another Royal Roadpurr? :p :p :p

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! New chappie!

More golf, but next time should be the match against Hwang Pro...yes, the bully from chapter 3 is indeed named Hwang...this should be interesting at least. Then hopefully back to hunting. Like a lot of KR novels, we're alternating between real life wish fulfillment to game wish fulfillment.

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    In case any of you couldn't tell, I had to look up in Google, the Lions is a screen golf club...they're really obsessed with screen golf in Korea..especially since land is so limited, I guess. I haven't been to Korea in decades. I'm Korean and I still find golf mystifying...:p