Chinese RP, Reincarnation Paradise

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Normie Extermination Committee, Dec 9, 2021.

?

Should this be translated?

1. yes

46.2%
  2. no

7.7%
  3. All hail donald trump!!!!

38.5%
  4. May the wall be with you, young skywalker!

15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Normie Extermination Committee

Normie Extermination Committee [Toilet Sniffer] [ Grand Master of Underlings]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Reincarnation Paradise
    Raw Link: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/62747/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnation-paradise/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is hands down the best novel to ever exist, better than reverend insanity, all er gen novels, all i eat tomato novels, warlock in a magus world, etc. It has approx;49 volumes (ongoing) = 3838 Chapters (Ongoing).

The start of the novel makes it seem like it is a revenge novel, but thats what the author wants you to think, as we go along on an extremely epic and massive journey and world building, we notice that things arent what it seems, and that the protaganost might not be the good guy, in fact he is not even the villain, just an extremely rational lunatic who by chapter 1377, although not exactly scheming atleast is smart enough to not be schemed against, just like the protaganist from the devils cage, kieran i believe. He also starts resemabling anakin the skywalker from star wars when he joins the dark side. By chapter 2330, he becomes as vicious and cunning as emperor palpatine from star wars, as ruthless and decieving as fang yuan from reverend insanity, and as rational and calm as leylin from warlock in a magus world. He is a completed villain at that point, except he doesnt pointlessly kill innocents, every action and scheme of his has well thought out consquences. By chapter 3800's, even his major enemies, the magus world, is being plotted against; by this point ancient gods are like cannon fodder for him to consume and grow from.

There is even a wiki for this which shows the worlds and power levels the mc achieves, there is no nationality, proganda or even racism in this novel.

The starting worlds the mc can visit are anime or manga worlds that we all know, but that is only because the mc is weak, afterwords he visits orginal worlds the author created, which i gotta say are actually better than the anime worlds. There are also multiple paradises aside from reincarnation paradise that the mc is associated with (lol at the reincarnation paradise camp since every other camp knows that only psychopaths, sociopaths, villains, mass murderers, liars, and donald trump supporters can be accepted into only reincarnation paradise camp.) { i was joking about the liars, no way small time villains can be compared with evil people such as the great wall lords supporter - All hail the lord of all walls donald trump!}

Description:
    Su Xiao is a cold-blooded young adult who’s seeking vengeance for the death of his family, yet things ended up badly for him.

As he was taking his last breaths, he heard a voice calling him from dimensions, it was a strange system reaching him, asking him if he wanted to be saved, to be Reincarnated.

He just needed to accept a contract, Su Xiao didn’t have any choice but to do so, but he didn’t know what he signed up for!!

Travelling through worlds, doing extremely dangerous missions, collecting special items, levelling up, and even killing Protagonists…

But Su Xiao wasn’t any ordinary Contractor, Su Xiao was a Hunter!

The MC crosses over to: One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titans… and Author’s Original Worlds…

PS = to all translators, even nuffians, if you dont know how to translate, its okay, use machine translate or google translate and properly edit and upload it, i am sure people wont mind as long as it makes sense and is uploaded fast. i know i wont mind. The reason why i am not doing it is cuz i have no time to do it and no computer right now lol .

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is already being translated but at a very slow pace.

4. Normie Extermination Committee

Normie Extermination Committee [Toilet Sniffer] [ Grand Master of Underlings]

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah thats why, it will be kept hostage and released in an extremely slow pace, lol there are nearly 4000+ chapters, and only 400 translated.

yeah thats why, it will be kept hostage and released in an extremely slow pace, lol there are nearly 4000+ chapters, and only 400 translated.

5. KickTheFire

KickTheFire 『 Rising Sun 』

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl those 400 translateed chapters are absolute garbage like i lose more braiancells than MTL at some points

*still read it tho*

6. MMMartin

MMMartin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, i completly agree, this is one of best novel in this category.(the ultimate evolution, the devil cage, terror infinity...)

if someone can translate this novel with decent speed (3-4/week) and readiable, it will become TOP in novelupdates

i read this novel in mtl and it is EPIC STORY, even with broken traslate it still very good reading

7. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's just like, your opinion man.