Spoiler RPG (Danmei)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mynbns, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis
    Tragically, Dan Ziwei was hit by a car, and when he woke up, two hundred years had passed. Even more tragically, he still had his hypersexuality*.

“I’m very sorry, but we are unable to cure you.”

“W-wait! Even AIDS can be cured now, how come hypersexuality can’t?”

“Ha… haha…”

There was no other choice, Dan Ziwei could only return to his old job of being a quiet, peaceful gamer. Though, the games nowadays were a bit… strange…

[System: Dear player, you must stay in character, adhering to what is described in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: You like to shake hands with strangers.

Scenario 2: You like to hug friends.

Scenario 3: You’re a bottom.

Scenario 4: You’re a bottom.

Scenario 5: Important things should be said twice.]

Dan Ziwei: … How am I meant to play a game like this?! (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

So it seems that this is a QT novel. Some spoilers please?
    (╥﹏╥)

Dragon_Reader and mereumsama like this.
  2. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. I thought the fujos upped their game and finally made a danmei-based RPG.

Skyelyne, Shem and mereumsama like this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    First thing to do is to edit your tags with some genre tags, like, danmei, bl novel, etc. Easier for any danmei MTLers to find this thread.

Mynbns likes this.
  4. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the title rpg??
    Do you have the chinese title and/or author? Otherwise thats hard to find

5. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RPG
    角色扮演
    Author: 颓
    http:// www. jjwxc .net/onebook. php?novelid=2444752

6. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. _seven_

_seven_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying. The clearance arc of this novel made my heart break.

8. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yall who's the ml?!? Will there be papapa? Also whatsup with the creepy dean?!?

9. Eurale

Eurale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Dean the ml or the AI?? Anyone can spoil who he ends up with >.<??

10. _seven_

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not clear on who's the ML yet. I'm waiting for the author to update but so far there's none. I'm gonna be so sad if this one is discontinued. :blobsob:

11. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    The raw is still ongoing? *gasps*

12. _seven_

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked and the author just released a new chapter. (Thank god) :sweating_profusely: And yes, this novel is still ongoing. :blobpopcorn:

13. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers?

14. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:cookie::cookie::cookie:

15. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    This book is very interesting. The games are different. We have a foreshadowing that is scaring the fuck out of me :sushi_peak::blobscream::blobsleepless:

Please note that I MTL and therefore, my spoilers below could be wrong and therefore, the conclusions I reached could be wrong too. This is what I think is happening based on 130 chaps read

It seems MC and ML (either AI or higher demensional being) met, fell in love. Except ML is one of those creepy crazy/ delusional/ kill-all sorta yandere. MC either betrayed him (to save the world or his friends or his family or some shit like that) and broke up with him or ran away from him. In either case, ML goes bat shit crazy and most probably arranged to kill MC with the - 'U can be with me or die' attitude. Except.
    Regret.
    He regrets it. Regrets killing MC. Regrets being in a world with no MC and decides to cryogenic save MC. Then builds up a world like ML wants, creates technology to revive cryogenic frozen MC. If y'll have read the story, MC is surprised his inattentive/ neglectful parents felt bad enough to go such lengths. In the very few paras MC remembers his parents as not caring about him at all eg his birthdays were spent with only one orange soda in a soda shop or something, has never gone to the playground coz of his hypersexuality and his parents never took him. So I assume it's ML who regrets and revives MC but MC is shit-scared of his memories. Any time he feels memories coming up, he pushes them down and locks them up.

All games has MC being yandere-loved by the game bosses AND he has to kill them to win. Like that baby-boss with tentacles. The baby-boss protects MC from the external players but MC has to explode it to win.

One more thing, all of the above has been alluded to. There is nothing that has been said outright. For eg, that thing about ML killing MC, regretting it and then building a world to wake up MC is actually a game scenario which MC thinks feels very nostalgic. It's a very interesting game scenario. Another game scenario is the haunted house scene where MC after some time realises that he has played this EXACT game with the EXACT specs and EXACT horror bosses in his before-life. IT IS TOO MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE. MC starts suspecting that the AI has access to all his memories/ depth etc but one of the team-mates tell him it's impossible.

Btw, the ultimate AI loves MC. One of the observers sees the AI code dancing or something like showing-off (?).

His toy-box Gaia is most probably the central AI Gaia.

Now for why this story is kinda scary
    So MC has either -
    (1) Woken up in a new world where EVERYTHING is connected to GAIA. Basically nothing can work without GAIA. And since GAIA already loves him :blobpopcorn_two: GAIA is watching/ following/ with him ALL THE FUCKING TIME

(2) The entire world is made of data. EACH AND EVERY PERSON is data. And MC is the ONLY human in this world. Since data has been by GAIA, everyone he meets, no matter their attitude/ feelings towards him HAS TO BE Gaia :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Why (2) is coz of some reasons -
    1) Till date, MC has met 2-3 players who he has never met before/ doesn't know but exhibit same sort of obsession/ possessiveness/ yandere behaviour
    2) Even his rival/ enemy acts in a similar fashion! In the latest chaps, he and his team are in this team-fight with that guy who wants to marry that girl (the one who picked up MC from the institute) and in true master fashion MC fucks with him and his team. In the end, he grasps MC's weakness of being touched, hugs him hard and keeps hugging and starts feeling extremely happy and excited! And even MC sees obsession in his eyes. Obsession to defeat him and see him cry or something? Even the rival's team-mates are surprised by the rival losing his mind uhhhhh

Woopa, Ozzieozz, akihiki and 2 others like this.
  16. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But... but... what about the player who holds the title of "death god"? He only wanted to befriend MC since he's like him with the 100% pain sensation settings.... Then there's the player with the toybox of a wolf from slaughter hospital, she just befriends MC.. then there's another player with the title "wheel of fortune" or something, he looks up to MC...
    Then there's the ptsd that MC is trying to overcome, it seems to point out to some sort of car accident...

On another note, I'm really curious if MC can keep both titles... Host seems to be the dean but I could be wrong...

17. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler ml?

18. Woopa

Woopa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any mtl sites that have chapters over 94? I can't find anything ;-;

19. Vampire Maiden

Vampire Maiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Woopa

Woopa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it just links to the mtl of 'befriending the most powerful person'