Recommendations RR Novel similar to Korean Dungeon Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ravaryn, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Ravaryn

Ravaryn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a RR novel (Royal road only!) that is similar to Korean dungeon novels. For example an RR novel that is like Solo Leveling. Basically it should be modern day/sci fi with dungeons and an overpowered character. Thanks!

2. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing like that..
    There is modern settings "dungeon ecology" but the MC is not that op, and only few chapter on verge of hiatus.
    There is also "Dungeon Path" not op yet.. maybe.

All I can recommend not modern setting that I am enjoying now is "Dungeon of Seasons" and "Blue Core.
    Edit
    Sorry I didn't understand your request, maybe the "New World" will fit.or something randidly ghosthound, or he who fight with Monster.

Westeller likes this.
  3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Defiance of the Fall comes to mind. Hmm. The Outer Sphere.

I'll second Randidly Ghosthound and He Who Fights With Monsters, with a caveat that the latter is a transmigration of sorts, so it doesn't really fulfill "modern day". It's really good, though. I'm far behind on it, but there was the suggestion that the protagonist of it may find a way to travel to/from earth at some point. ... Come to think of it, Arcane Emperor counts in that regard: the protagonist begins by accidentally leaving Earth, but does eventually gain the ability to return.

Note that in the first three mentioned, events begin in the modern day, and the level of technology reflects that, but civilization is *heavily* damaged. So don't expect, say, the protagonist to be going to school during the day and exploring a dungeon at night. None of these quite match *that*. They're more system apocalypse(s).

4. Ravaryn

Ravaryn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx to both of you!

5. DarkGodEM

DarkGodEM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just lurking here cus i'm interested