Recommendations RRL recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been getting into royal road legends and I want some good OP MC kinda escape/wish fullfuling novels to read. I'm wanting a novel with an OP and carefree MC with no family/friend deaths, rape, or dark elements.

I've been reading Legacy: God's Inheritance, Number One Under Heaven, Creation: The Path of a God, Forgotten Comqueror, and Beyond?. I'd appreciate if the author is still active with updates. A summary would be nice too.

I also have checked out but dropped World Keeper.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kydomos

kydomos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Arcane Emperor

4. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Thanatus

Thanatus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once Human, Now a Parasite - https://royalroadl.com/fiction/8465/once-human-now-a-parasite
    Arthur, a Rich businessman was kidnapped and tortured for months by men that his wife hired, after months of this hell, he was given a second chance, a new life in a different world, of course Arthur would rather start a new life than stay and continue to be tortured, so he accepted the deal that was proposed by THE mysterious individual, but when he finally was reincarnated, Arthur discovered he was a..... parasite?

The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound - https://royalroadl.com/fiction/11209/the-legend-of-randidly-ghosthound
    As the system initializes, the world shifts. Geography is rearragned and mixed, and levels and stats are instituted across the globe. On that night, one young man was walking through an underground tunnel, his mind on the small problems of his easy life. Because of his location during the shift, he starts in a dungeon far above his level, with no knowledge or teacher, or Newbie Village to guide him. Without a class, he struggles simply to survive in this world changed by its new connection to the Nexus.

But struggle he will, for he is Randidly Ghosthound, and this is only how his legend begins...

6. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Upheaval - The Gentle Apocalypse

Nice kinda relaxing life of earth going through the apocalipse, and a man thats so carefree that he discovers many secrets before others. But he does not hide them from others instead interacts with people and works and progresses forward.

Story of a changing world.

Lament of the Fallen

Geneticly engeenered by a dying race, she's one of the remnants of the demons, hunted by hipocrit angels, but loved by both light and darkness.

No desperation all the time, but Dee does go through her share of trouble. Recent chapters have her working with the military, and infiltrading potentionally dangerous mysterious enemy.

The Dao of Magic

Xianxia dude, loner reincarnated from earth, cultivates in a world where sects have already been in place for years, and all resources taken. Mc in point of ascention gets attacked by elders of the sects that had already ascended, by mistake gets sent to a world without pure ki, one he believes is lower in the totem pole. Its about learning the world, experimenting, and growing in power.

The Breath of Creation

A story of universe creation, its well done, and I like it alot.

Kinda like world keeper but better.

And my signature too.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  8. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
  9. nazmulm

nazmulm The Lord of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
  10. fuzor100