Spoiler Running Away From The Hero(Remake)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Delusion, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone who has read the raws spoil me about the ending. Who does he end with?

2. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/running-away-from-the-hero-remake/
    Raws: (can't find them for now)
    Description:
    When I woke up after a pretty crappy death, what greeted me was one of those famous fantasy worlds! I didn’t expect anything like becoming the strongest with a common job, or rising to the top with the weakest class…

All I wanted was to live a slow farming life, but the world just wouldn’t leave me alone! And so I equally backstabbed good people and bad people alike, becoming a villain with a true sense of equality and just when I was about to retire and enjoy a proper life on a farm…

“Master!”

My former disciple at the evil organisation, currently the hero of justice came looking for me. Can’t you all just leave me alone?

---------------------------------------------
    At which chapter are you?

3. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original was not finished, and the remake is still ongoing. In the original the last arc was the academy tournament.

4. Fantasy Lovers

Fantasy Lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw is the original version all of the chapter already translated? coz I want to read all of the original chapter...

5. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes all the chap of original r translated but beware it has less chaps then the current remake and the current tl chapters of preparation were rushed , it will go to the competition arc after 5-7 chaps

6. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because his disciple the hero pursues him as well as he did after destroying the organization