Spoiler Ryuugoroshi no Sugosuhibi witch spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by EvilMc, Apr 6, 2016.

1. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mod Edit:
    So I was reading at Ryuugoroshi no Sugosuhibi and I find out that Huron is not main heroine (really disappointed with this) and that she falls in love with some justice doucebag because he save her from a few monster but the mc saves her being sacrificed to the dragon by killing it (even if it was accidentally) , even magically altered his appearance to a maid (almost raped because of it) to protect her and dropped everything because she asked him to get a legendary herb in the land of gods and yet she falls in love with that douchbag justice guy. Also for some reason I heard that the mc falls for the witch Alice ?? I don't remember her properly so does any know what she looks like . I also what your on she falls for douchbag of justice

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  2. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh crap next time add a spoiler alert haha ill have to distract myself to forget xD

3. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry don't know how

4. Monkoto

Monkoto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should probably add the tag "Spoiler" =P

I'm the current TL btw~ Nice to meet you, name's Monk!

If you want my opinion of Horun, she's basically Princess Peach. Constantly gets saved, gives nothing back. I never liked her, ever.

As for the "Alice" questions.. I'll stay quiet about it.

5. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    Code:
    [SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]
    Add those around the text or click the cross on the edit after highlighting the text and choose spoiler. The cross is two over from the insert image button.

I'm actually kind of glad the didn't go the Horun route. It just seems so boring. As for Alice that doesn't seem so bad. She's the one that taught magic, and whose place they went to at the start of the story.

mrt90 likes this.
  6. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    does the MC even end up with anyone? yeah i was disappointed when i heard about that too...i thought it was stupid

EvilMc likes this.
  7. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    But still
    I was expecting her because she on the cover and everything

8. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped my expectations as soon as the dunce justice freak was introduced. They are two very simple, very shallow characters and they go together very well. Besides the author was actually fairly clear that while they might have affection for each other there wasn't really love there.

9. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

the reasoning is still stupid though, she fell in love with someone because he saved her, but didnt fall in love with the person who saved her multiple times... i dont get it, maybe she fell for the justice idiot because theyre both idiots and match each other?

HappyNeet and Juroku like this.
  10. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically this. It is made very clear that Horun sees him as a little brother and Kosouke has no romantic feeling for her apart from friendship. Plus the noble is the guy who saved Kosouke (as a maid) from being raped. He's a good guy overall.

You have to remember that she believe Kosouke to be much younger than her and that she during the time they didn't know each others language she kept thinking of him as a weird young kid rather than a romance option. First impressions matter.

11. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't bother me, it's like life. Some people click and others don't. The healer girl didn't have any depth anyway. Alice is a tough woman, she can keep up with the mc.

12. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the thing, how would you feel if you saw a boy you know running around as a girl and working as a maid?

Also A fun fact the spell that was used to make him look like a girl, made people believe he was a girl.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  13. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's doesn't really mean anything considering almost every cover has a different girl. Book 2 has Viare and book 3 has Nagare
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a good thing he didn't end up with Horun. She's boring and useless, I don't like heroines that always have to be saved it drags the plot down.

15. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my review I pointed out too many people are raising on Disney movies where the MC saves a girl and she falls in love with him.

All the MC did in this case was kill something while he fell from the sky through no knowledge/ability/skill of his own and wasn't even aware of the event until after it was explained to him. How does that create a romantic relationship?

It's barely a step from a guy throwing a cape on a puddle for the girl to walk over and expecting her to fall for him.

mrt90 likes this.
  16. Kuro no Maou

Kuro no Maou BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you complaining? If the romance doesn't go down the usual "oh no *mc name* save me!!!!!"---->"thanks for saving me, i'll now swear eternal love and fealty to you" path then that's all for the better. Hated the healer bitch anyway

mrt90 likes this.
  17. MysticJazzEnforcer

MysticJazzEnforcer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must agree with you on that. I also never liked her, and I'm glad that he didn't end up falling in love with her. Alice on the other hand, would be interesting.

mrt90 likes this.
  18. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus his heroic(?) act would have killed him, if not for her, really they saved each other, and after meeting up with Alice, we never heard from her again. Technically, I mean, since she isn't mentioned doing anything other than existing from that point on.

19. Amuris

Amuris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not often that one of the main girls is
    a milf.
    So I definitely appreciate the route this goes.

Hexwolfx and MysticJazzEnforcer like this.
  20. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    ... women stay with men who beat them ... in real life ... Horun falling for Vants is no dumber than that. I'm more upset about the queen/empress being a conniving lying manipulative snake.