Chinese Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by bigteddybear, Mar 7, 2022.

?

what would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

1. become a zombie and eat brains~ yummy~~

10.7%
  2. die.

32.1%
  3. become an expert survivalist

7.1%
  4. go insane

14.3%
  5. relax and take life a step at a time~ it is what is is

50.0%
  6. throw a major party and chill with the zombies

3.6%
  7. start a restaurant made of zombie meat (no it is not cannibalism !!)

3.6%
  8. sacrifice a sibling

7.1%
  9. use this chance to rob banks

10.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigteddybear

bigteddybear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book (咸鱼穿成末世文)
    Raw Link: https://www.lanrenyuhai.com/go/43056/ (i believe)
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/salted-fish-transmigrated-into-an-apocalyptic-book/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It’s unlike any other novel I’ve ever read and is very interesting!!!!
    Description:

------------------------------
    Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated into an apocalyptic book and became an insignificant cannon fodder. Considering all the brutal encounters behind, she decided to lie down and peacefully wait for death. She stayed at home and lived as long as she could.

In order to eat and drink well before she dies, she stored a lot of supplies.

Unexpectedly, one day a man broke into her house and was even more salty than her. He stayed and refused to leave. Her three boxes of potato chips were eaten up by that man. Her six boxes of river snail rice noodles were eaten up by that man. Her ten boxes of walnuts were also gnawed by that man!

Jiang Miaomiao was furious and decided to drive him out. So she secretly followed him in the middle of the night and saw him walk into a horde of zombies with a knife on his hands. He looked handsome as he easily killed those zombies.

The man came back and washed the blood stains. She was pushed to wake up while she was pretending to be asleep, “Give me a spicy duck neck.”

Jiang Miaomiao gave it to him decisively with both hands, “Eat, it’s all yours!”

A magical thing happened since then, her supplies… Why is it continuously increasing?

———————————

This novel is a slice of life during a zombie apocalypse. It is filled with an adorably funny romance as well as comedy, realism, and a modern lifestyle. It is very unique, unlike any other novels i’ve read. The protagonist is very lazy and decided to stock up on food and then die when it ran out. However, she means a hot mysterious man with good fighting skills and they start to build their new life in the apocalypse. I find it hilarious how they continue to live a normal(ish) life in a zombie infested world. It was so good I binged it all in one night! QAQ Please consider picking this up. It would mean the world to me~~ Thank you! QAQ

DrunkReader01 and Shining Sun like this.
  2. Aaaaryah72

Aaaaryah72 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I will pick it up. :)

bigteddybear likes this.
  3. bigteddybear

bigteddybear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU ANGELIC WONDEFUL BEAUTIFUL AMAZING KIND LOVING IMPECCABLE UNDERSTANDING CARING AMIABLE CHARMING LOVELY FAIR GRACIOUS PERSON <33333

Aaaaryah72 likes this.