Spoiler Saving You, Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Coffea to Ell, May 13, 2020.

1. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Saving You, Villain
    [​IMG]
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/saving-you-villain/
    Type : Web Novel (KR)
    Genre : Adult Drama Fantasy Josei Mature Romance Slice of Life Smut
    Tags :
    Beautiful Female Lead Contracts Demons Female Protagonist Handsome Male Lead Human-Nonhuman Relationship Reincarnated in Another World Tsundere
    Language : Korean
    Author(s) :
    Leuleup
    르릅

Description
    Liv crossed inside a novel as the villain’s first love. The only means to return to her original world was to prevent the villain’s blackening.

The villain, Camian, was the prince of devils and the world’s strongest man. She expected a rough and rocky path… but… something was off…

The villain was sweet… and caring.

Can Liv prevent Camian’s blackening?

Associated Names
    Nae Jug-eum-eulo Heughwahaji Maseyo
    내 죽음으로 흑화하지 마세요

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    svtspeach likes this.
  3. soffa12

soffa12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] Liv crossed inside a novel as the villain’s first love. The only means to return to her original world was to prevent the villain’s blackening.

The villain, Camian, was the prince of devils and the world’s strongest man. She expected a rough and rocky path… but… something was off…

The villain was sweet… and caring.

Can Liv prevent Camian’s blackening?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/saving-you-villain/

Spoiler please, anyone??

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please ;-; :notworthy::blobpopcorn_cool:

Like-
    • With who will she end up with (It will probably be Camian xp)
    • How the Orig!Protagonist will act (?)
    • Some fluffy moments
    • ect.
    Sry for my bad english

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  5. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I'm not qualified to give spoilers because I'm not that advanced in the story and I don't know korean, but I wanted to let you know:
    I'm on chapter 26 on ridibooks and they have already did the deed a few chapter ago (neither were on their rights minds, Camian was drunk and Liv was under the blood drinking after effects (was this explained? I don't remember, let me know if I have to explain that)). Now they're dealing with the remaining sexual tension ahdkanska. Oh! And Liv has changed plans. She really wants to keep distance with Camian to prevent his blackening but her 'just friends' method is not working (because he is obviously already in love), so she wants him to lose that love by treating him as a tool (?). Like literally, she calls him pen, sponge, carrier, etc. I don't think it's working because he sees it as a joke though. They've been in a relationship where they both tease the other in a friendly way so I think he considers I normal ahdkanska.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    geckin, Bastian, nielyti and 33 others like this.
  6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like Liv:blobdevil: how coud she 'try' treating him as a tool:blobangery::facepalm:
    Aaand, how they reacted after they did the deed?? Especially Camian:blobamused: what were their feelings at that time??:blobmelt:

nielyti, Kyyiiq-q12, podojoaa and 3 others like this.
  7. Jenniejenniejennie

Jenniejenniejennie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well obviously so that he'll stop loving her, and from what the person said above Camian was happy and Liv was NOT very happy

8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,, i know the reason why she tried to do something like that, but i don't like the idea at all...:cry:

Btw,, when and how Liv falls for Camian:aww:

Evilmambapower and Coffea to Ell like this.
  9. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I'm really bad at giving spoilers and English is not my native language, but I'll do my best!!

Welp, Camian was not happy with himself because he always made sure to respect her completely, even when they were doing the blood ritual and Liv tried to jump on him everytime, he always kept his distance because he knew she was not on her right mind and he didn't want to take advantage of her in anyway. The next day Liv was sooooo embarrassed and she kept on hoping that he wouldn't remember (because when he gets drunk he gets all honest and the next day he forgets everything), but nope, he remembered everything clearly xD Like I said, he was devastated and even offered her a knife for her to punish him as she likes (?) And Liv stopped him and calmed him down, then she saw it would be a good opportunity to stop the development of his feelings (?) And told him not to worry because it was just sex and it was nothing special. (It was kinda sad because while they were doing the deed he told her that "All of my first times are with you, Liv" Abdjand Liv took our poor boy's innocence and is not going to take responsibility. She's such a gangster.) Still, after they did the deed there was this sexual tension everytime, even more so because Liv was trying to convince him (and probably herself) that she was only interested in his body and not his heart, anyway, things escalated and they ended up doing the deed again, but this time completely conscious uwu.

Yes, indeed. It's very sad because Liv realized according to the original story, that she only has a couple months left to live. She thought that maybe exercising, eating well, taking her medicines and taking her of her health in general, she would be able to live longer, but it doesn't seem to be the case as her illness is getting worse. In one occasion she had a serious cough attack and ended up spiting blood. She was alone in the bathroom and realized that it was real. That she was going to die soon. She was scared and decided to hide this fact from Camian in order not to worry him and strengthened her decision of not letting his feelings develop. She wants to make sure he won't be affected by her death and will continue to be the kind hearted Camian she knows (this is also a thing, she kinda brainwashed (?) him since they were kids into being a nice person, always helping others, being kind to the neighbours, etc.) She's even willing to be hated by him in order to protect him and his heart in the long term. Thus her tactics are escalating and it's not good for my heart Abdjand ;w;

I believe she had loved him for a while, but she realized her feelings on one particular occasion (this took place on the same day of the bathroom scene on the last spoiler, btw. It occurred after this spoiler.). It happened when she and Camian were going to take care of Sherry [a 10 year old girl in the neighborhood who has a huge crush on Camian (Camian is 23 years old so it's only an innocent crush)] because her parents were going to be away for two days or so. When Camian was reading her a bed time story (they were on Sherry's room), Liv got a cough attack (not a strong one). He immediately stopped reading and went to her in order to help her which didn't make Sherry happy. Liv told him not to worry about her and to continue reading because Sherry was waiting for him to continue. She told him that she would be waiting for him on their room (they are staying at Sherry's parents' room). There she tried really hard to fall asleep but then pretended to be sleeping after she heard Camian entering the room. He called her a couple of times to see if she really was sleeping, but she didn't answer. Then he went into the bed and hugged her from behind and starting confessing! He told her that he only needed her and that a couple of times a day he thought of killing everyone just so she could look only at him but that would make her cry, and he doesn't want that. This surprised Liv because she thought he had become a completely different person from the one in the book, but she realized that she wasn't disappointed. She noticed how hard her heart was beating and wondered how, without noticing, she had already given her heart to him. She thought that if she managed to live past the time of her death stated in the book, she would confess to him and attempt a relationship. I think she fell asleep after sometime. (Remember that Camian though she was asleep). But! Then she woke up really early in the morning because she had the need to cough but didn't want to wake up Camian, so she ran to the bathroom. There the events I mention in the previous spoiler happened, she coughed blood and her resolve strengthened in order to protect Camian. What I didn't mention was that Sherry found Liv in the bathroom, saw the blood and got scared. Liv calmed her down and told her to keep it a secret from Camian and she agreed. But then the next day she got super worried and started crying thinking she was death because Liv slept a lot ahdkajd.

I really understand why she's doing what she's doing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt :'D I read in the comments that things are going to go more smoothly on the second half, so I'll cross my fingers because my heart is weak asbjda ;w;

arlovebird, geckin, Bastian and 44 others like this.
  10. soffa12

soffa12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thx btw. Could you please tell me something about liv's first love??

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  11. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters are in the book?
    some more floOfy spoilers? blobmelt_thumbs

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  12. snzzykitten

snzzykitten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for this!! :aww::aww::aww: would you tell us which chapters in the raws there are?

13. Qwertyqwe

Qwertyqwe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. You can using your mother language. And then, i will using google translate ...
    Thank you so much, more please ...

Dreamymoco, Coffea to Ell and Mikaa like this.
  14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    How it happend??
    Btw when will they oficially reveal their feelings to one another??

15. violetekho

violetekho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice to read the spoilers since they stopped translating on wordexerpt due to becoming an official, legal translation company.

Isabelle and Coffea to Ell like this.
  16. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoilers??:aww:

Dreamymoco and Coffea to Ell like this.
  17. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting until someone pick this again QAQ

Dreamymoco and Coffea to Ell like this.
  18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens next? Any more spoilers plss!!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Isabelle and Coffea to Ell like this.
  19. Dreamymoco

Dreamymoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoiler? I want to know what happened next when Camian realized Liz is coughing blood and dying??

Coffea to Ell and Mikaa like this.
  20. Lovingme

Lovingme Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man idk but their both hot af! The bi panic... But i really need new chaps

AND THE MAN IS RESPECTFUL TOO!??? WOW I NEED THE NEW CHAPTERS NOW

mintypotat, Coffea to Ell and Mikaa like this.