Japanese Sayonara Ryuusei Konnichiwa Jinsei

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by promicent, Jan 26, 2016.

1. promicent

promicent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the translator still active or not because last chapter updated is 23/10/2015.
    ---------------------
    Name: Sayonara Ryuusei Konnichiwa Jinsei
    Raw Link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6375bm/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This story from my opnion is fun to read and i like the mc personality.the rating given by other reader also high but sadly the translator(Binhjamin) stop updated at chapter 15 since 23/10/15.There also no reply or announcement about the current status so i assume he stop translating and i hope new translator can picked up this novel.
    Description (if you can find one):
    The oldest and strongest Dragon grew tired of living chose to die when the Heroes came for his life. When the Dragon’s soul was waiting to drift toward the Sea of Soul, that was when it noticed it has been reborn into a Human baby.

The Dragon then decided to live a life as a Human to its fullest, and regained his will to live. The Dragon was born into the child of a farmer and lives his live in the frontier possessing enormous amounts of power due to his soul being a Dragon’s.

He then encountered the Demon of the Lamia race, fairies, Black Rose, and later enter the Magic Academy. The man whose soul is of a Dragon lives his life in joy going to Magic Academy, spending time with an old friend, The Earth Goddess, meets beautiful girls, strong classmates, the Dragon King and the Queen of Vampires.

Mod (remy) edit: Added everything below the horizontal line from @promicent's post below.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Misuzu likes this.
  2. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ninja Tama and Ronin Pochi are waiting for that dragon too...
    Tama Pendragon~
    Pochi Pendragon! Nanodesu!

Its on amazon? not sure...if it can be translated due to yen press like stuff??? I dunno...
    Fumu, lets wait...

3. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first place, the 'old time' translator pace is around one chapter every month. And that's the fastest one. It's just because the 'nowadays' translator pace that fast (started with oniichanyamete if i'm not wrong), the 'old time' one seems inactive. But if you wanna know about the translation progress or is the project dropped, ask the translator in a polite way (you're only a reader [me at least], don't be rude toward the one doing his/her best)

4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. 3 month+ is a legit time for it to be picked up by other translator.. I meen hes updated 1 chapter every half a year or so.. its better if he just drop the project..

5. promicent

Reading List:
    Link
    well...i don't mean to be rude to the one that doing his/her best with 1 chap every month...im just asking so like AsF said i hope new translator can take this project and donations from me will surely come xD

6. JEI

JEI The black riding hood, Little white

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a LN, so someone has to buy it? or there's LN ver in the web?

7. Sakamichi Akari

Sakamichi Akari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you want someone to pick this one up try putting a request in the pick-up request section

promicent likes this.
  8. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean from Binh? i dont know what the status is there, sorry. i wanted to see more of Unborn but as i understand it binh didnt have the raws and didnt know where to find them as that was from the novel from pages of a small magzine company his friend once showed him.

But if Unborn ever was TL'd again somehow, it wold probably become one of my favorites. Sayonara was great too. maybe we should ask Binh directly what the status is there. The last thing he posted was on december 25th and i have not heard anythin new since.

little king likes this.
  9. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit sad reading this....

HesheFell, mir and Shio like this.
  10. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator already got vol2 of book on his hand, but he's busy gaming.
    Same case as the previous one, he got too hyped with F/GO.

little king likes this.
  11. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to be still worked on, if a bit slow.

Usually I close threads like this, but since it has passed the 3 month mark, I'll just leave it.

NeaxD likes this.
  12. promicent

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Sayonara Ryuusei Konnichiwa Jinsei
    Raw Link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6375bm/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This story from my opnion is fun to read and i like the mc personality.the rating given by other reader also high but sadly the translator(Binhjamin) stop updated at chapter 15 since 23/10/15.There also no reply or announcement about the current status so i assume he stop translating and i hope new translator can picked up this novel.
    Description (if you can find one):
    The oldest and strongest Dragon grew tired of living chose to die when the Heroes came for his life. When the Dragon’s soul was waiting to drift toward the Sea of Soul, that was when it noticed it has been reborn into a Human baby.

The Dragon then decided to live a life as a Human to its fullest, and regained his will to live. The Dragon was born into the child of a farmer and lives his live in the frontier possessing enormous amounts of power due to his soul being a Dragon’s.

He then encountered the Demon of the Lamia race, fairies, Black Rose, and later enter the Magic Academy. The man whose soul is of a Dragon lives his life in joy going to Magic Academy, spending time with an old friend, The Earth Goddess, meets beautiful girls, strong classmates, the Dragon King and the Queen of Vampires.

slaughter god and Hexwolfx like this.
  13. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this it was good.

14. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone do it!

wait.. this is JP.. I have to ask.. does he act like a man or a standard JP bitch? (women like an alien existence - can't understand their feelings.. romance like posion.. if yes, pass)

15. promicent

Reading List:
    Link
    he act like a real healthy young man. just read chapter when he meet the lamia girl and afterwards..i bet you will like it xD an ancient dragon soul in human body that want to live his life to the fullest as a human and also a curious one..so no standard JP bitch :D

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  16. f.m.

f.m. Great Unambitious Eccentric

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he knows but ignores...

17. pristineallyn

pristineallyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the Tag PICKED UP --- I thought you are going to pick it up. TT_TT so sad. False hope. Ruined and all.

promicent likes this.
  18. promicent

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know how to say this...but this novel currently have 15 translated chapter and the mc just start to know or start befriend with the girl/woman so the love parts still...not far yet developed? (damn **** my english)

19. promicent

Reading List:
    Link
    i chg the tag...sorry for the false hope...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    pristineallyn likes this.
  20. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    .... you created another thread for this? or is this the previous one? if this is new then I'll report it to get fused