Recommendations SCP-like in Cultivation or Fantasy world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Demintika, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Demintika

Demintika Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I read such novel once, and I really wanted to see again some Arrogant Cultivators get their "Dao Heart" broken by an SCP's randomness and weirdness.

Requirement: The SCP-like must be absolute and not care about whether the target is a mortal or a "Deity Emperor". I really hate it when MC's cheat doesn't work on high level enemy because the MC is low level. For example: If the SCP tells you die in three days, you die in three days; no amount of power or trick can change that, except countered by another SCP.

I can read raw CN, but a lots of SCP CN novels don't fit my bill (RIP 682, killed by a Sword Emperor, dropped), so I would prefer looking for English Original.
    Thanks in advance.

2. yakuzapandaz

yakuzapandaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hamster

Hamster Bloodthirsty Hamstie

Reading List:
    Link
    It means Secure Control Protect its an organization for anomaly's or entity's that is so bizarre and scary

Probably he is finding and SCP MC

4. Hamster

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Reading Instant Death the MC is absolutely SCP he is a calamitous manifestations of end of everything or death itself in All Universe even Time and Fate Itself is afraid of him will he can kill concept and everything so yeah

5. Demintika

Demintika Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hamster Thanks, it perfectly fits but I've already read it to the latest raw.

6. Hamster

Reading List:
    Link
    Soul of Negary try it he is an SCP too an aggregation of evil spirits he is amortal too and it's fit to your description that fuck inhuman has some so weird abilities

7. Hamster

Reading List:
    Link
    is da raw readable? what do use deepl? google? any that I don't know about?

8. Demintika

Demintika Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hamster I used built-in translation of Chrome. Pretty good if you just read for the plot. The only problem that is all the pronoun are mixed up, and the MC's name (and only his) is always messed up.

Hamster likes this.
  9. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    There was quite literally a novel titled "SCP Gacha System in a Cultivation World," which likely was the novel in question that you've read. The problem was that the MC got to OP too fast with a lucky draw. Currently, there are a bunch more chapters out, so I'm not sure whether it continued as is or whether the beginning was altered.

I feel like you're mainly asking for some sort of cultivation world with eldritch entities tbh if you didn't like how SCP powers were sometimes overwritten. That being said, SCP-682 being killed by some guy named Sword Emperor sounds complete bs.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  10. Demintika

Demintika Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    @Halcyon Observer "SCP Gacha" is another example of novel having a cool premise but ending up focusing entirely on the cultivation system instead. A lot of other CN novels suffer from the same problem.
    The novels I like had the MC utilizing both SCP and other power level system. There were barely any "Eldritch Entity" in that novel. If the author doesn't let the SCP powers be overwritten, then it won't be overwritten. That's the nature of SCP: Function solely on the whim of the Creator, no Explanation needed.
    And lastly, "SCP-682 being killed by some guy named Sword Emperor sounds complete bs", tells that to people who think Goku can beat Saitama.

11. Shiki

Shiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    urasekai picnic? But it is not fantasy world. More like isekai that you can go back and forth?

12. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. A being that literally cannot die, died.