Spoiler Scream Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Meizey, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name:

Scream Queen

Raw link for manhwa:

https://manga.bilibili.com/m/detail/mc28125

Raw link for novel:

https://m.shubaow.net/55/55139/

English manhwa link:

https://m.mangabat.com/read-oq392257

Description:

A comedic horror comic that even the faint of heart can read! Zhuyang bought alcohol after finding out that she will die at the hands of a female ghost the next day. When she wakes up the next day, her mind was in shambles because of her drunkenness and the house a mess. There is a female ghost hanging out of her tv. The female ghost is dead! All her bad friends accuse her of inhumanely torturing the female ghost. Zhuyang says, “I’m not! I didn’t! Don’t spout such nonsense! I am as gentle as the tulbaghia, I only know how to scream when met with scary things.” To this, the female ghost that everyone thought was dead, had a few words to say.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    Raven Evernight and RiannNeko like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, she gets cought up in a ghost will kill in 7 days you kind of scenario, she actually completely destroy that ghost, like the ghost couldn't even think about killing anybody after that party and she enters a game-like world. Here she has missions to do with other people and it's hilarious how she does it.

Guide1410 and RiannNeko like this.
  5. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting

6. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the mtl of the entire thing. It is a godsend. The scope of the "horror" game-instances just kept on increasing. I like how the MC, Zhu Yang, solves each instances as well. The whole game scenario also has an explanation and is even expanded upon. It also has it's own set of rules hehehe. I like the premise tbh.

If you like romance, Zhu Yang and the ML is established early on and I like their relationship as well.

If I must say, it took the whole "unlimited flow" genre and ran with it hehehehe.

Korleone, Nicolesmith and Aeiru28 like this.
  7. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML? I'm on Chapter 32 on the manhwa and it looks like the white haired guy is the ML and perhaps her first love/ Lu Xin?

Okay, I started reading the novel from where the manhwa left off and I am so curious about the ML (who I'm assuming is Lu Xin/Lu Xiu). How long has he been playing the game? What was their relationship like? Why didn't he look for her after she broke up with him?

Thank you for the spoilers so far!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    RiannNeko likes this.