Discussion Scribble Hub novel

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by redleaf97, Oct 13, 2019.

1. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Scribble Hub books that you guys enjoy reading and why?

Thread objective: spreading new novel love so more people can read it and show support to the authors. Discuss in what novel you enjoy on Scribble Hub.

For mine:

Dimensional Paradise (https://www.scribblehub.com/series/43732/dimensional-paradise/)
    Tags:
    Absent Parents, Gore, Magical Technology, Male Protagonist, Mature Protagonist, Overprotective Siblings, Post-apocalyptic, Survival Game, Technological Gap, Tragic past, Younger Sister, Harem?(not yet there), Action, Fantasy, Psychological, Romance sub plot.

Around the world portal emerged sucking people into it. Where people injected with serum making their body affinity toward mana(+). Then thrown into Dimensional Paradise or also called Dimensional battlefield where countless dimension intersect. People around the dimension participate in dimensional battlefield given mission to complete them. At the same time the Earth was assimilate with mana making some animal turned beast. Similarities with: Arena(translated book), Legend of legends(translated), Dimensional Sovereign. If one of these three books you enjoy, I'm sure you'll also enjoy Dimensional Paradise.

Rupegia (https://www.scribblehub.com/series/52931/rupegia/)
    Tags: Harem, Action, Game Elements(LitRPG), Isekai, Dungeons, Perverted Protagonist, Psychological, Fantasy, Level system, Character development, Slice of life, Mature, Adventurers, Sword and Magic world.

MC was thrown into a world of Sword and Magic with level system. Trying to adept in the reality he is in his sanity slowly decreases from his stats. Finding companion to keep his sanity in check while adventuring. What I enjoy about this book the slice of life, character development and of course the 18+ part.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoy The Outer Sphere. It's a litrpg apocalypse that starts off fairly normal and promptly swerves into the insane. The author takes the story in some really unexpected directions and I love it. Lots of comedy.

3. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed very much the titles

Can't a girl be a fearsome demon Lord?
    This one has a level system where one person can change the tides of a battle but can't go solo against an army. The MC is a girl that while reincarnating or transmigrating finds herself in a space where all her life is played and in there she thinks why the stereotype of female demon lord are always a Loli or a very hot woman that end in the harem of a hero, so she wants to break that apart and become a demon lord that is feared by all.

Cultivation done right
    Well, what can I say? The title is very clear on what is this about. Moreover this one has a lot of scheming so you can expect a good read.

Second life as the sister of a goddess
    This one has an original system that is heavily influenced by cultivation. It has gender bender after reincarnation but is not the usual MC, also has multiple reincarnated individuals, multiple POV, male to female, female to male and gore. The story was influenced by D&D and some other sources for the races used also the MC is reincarnated into an elf but is not your typical elf.

My sister the villainess
    Otome game reincarnation but instead of being a female MC is a male reincarnated as the brother of a future villainess. It has a lot of comedy.

4. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    about this, ive only read the first 10 chapter wondering if his skin will always be like that because of the photosynthesis. Wondering if he can change his skin and hair colour.

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can, sure, and he spends quite a bit of time with a more natural skin tone when he doesn't want to be recognized. But that's pretty much his default, so hopefully it doesn't bother ya... Honestly, though, that's probably the least weird thing about the novel.