Spoiler Scum Seme Transmigration Manual

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was suggested by @HesheFell
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3210693/

Thank you @sinyueliang for helping us with the title! <3

Ye Ling goes to this University where everyone has background. His brother and sister are financially supporting him. But so far, he feels like he's gotten nowhere. So he decided to pay a guy with connections find him a suitor with money. The guy ends up choosing Zhuang Xu Ran with a really bad looking birthmark and apparently not good looking. The main character is straight so that's a problem. He puts up with it because he wants to capitalize on the guys influence and money. But the ML is really aggressive and has a bad temper, so when the MC caved to pressure to give his parents grandchildren(he got a woman on the side to have kids for him but got caught by male lead), he was accidentally beaten to death lol. After rebirth, he was bent on not getting near the ML because of his sphere of control and temper but a one night stand later, he was back where he started. ML gave him a house, a car, a job, and in my humble opinion, quite a bit of hell in exchange for being his boyfriend

pokes

2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    wait a min, who's the ML ?? and who's the MC ? also what's the Chinese title ??

3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so MC=uke? and ML=seme?
    and wait a moment, they physically fight each other? it's not abusive relationship or something like that, right? i mean, MC was beaten to death in his previous life...

4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    渣攻重生手册

Well apparently the mc is the one who wanted a rich wife but ended with a hubby ....then in order to please his parents got a girl on the side but the ml found out and he beat him to death ....so the mc went back in time and tried to avoid the ml but couldnt

5. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's different from what I see normally. Huh. They fight with each other physically...
    Anyway, how is the romance? And how did they ended up with a one night stand?

chrissy987 likes this.
  6. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML probably both reincarnated? Though ML just "accidentaly" killed MC, right? Is there smut?

Misaki Yata and lazynoodles like this.
  7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    so is mc the uke here? *important question*
    i kinda need to know beforehand if the MC is uke or seme so i can prepare my mind before reading it and get the notion that MC is uke/seme and then suddenly it's the opposite xD

clear and ludagad like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the title, MC is seme? Or r both of them reincarnated?

9. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance is actually sweet. Slow development though, as the MC feels like he's being forced into the situation. MC is scared of the ML's temper but he knows all the ML's tastes and habit.

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how did the mc ended up in the ml's bed if he was avoiding him?

11. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo torn about this one. "Accidentally beaten to death" sounds like an abusive relationship, but @HesheFell says it's sweet.

I feel like the more I read JP/CN/Asian novels in general, the more I keep accepting as "alright, because it's only a story." Like nonconsent. And abuse. And stalkerish personalities.

Please tell me that this is HE, at the very least.

chrissy987, Arexio, Fuyuneko and 3 others like this.
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me who tops and who bottoms - because the plot summary didn't tell me anything.

13. MoMoePom

MoMoePom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so who is the seme and who is the uke? Beaten to death...:blobfearful: that sounds like a horrible death

Fuyuneko likes this.
  14. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Not reincarnation. Rebirth. An incident happens and he wakes up again at Uni.
    The seme. I was a little disappointed by that but you quickly get over it. It's odd seeing an intimidated seme cowed by his uke:D
    No smut but sex everywhere in the beginning. From the car to the woods. The MC even complains that it went from sex 3x a wk in 1st life to 3x a day in the 2nd.
    As for the beating, It was an accident and the ML feels really bad about it afterward. Btw ML's his bottom line is cheating. And only MC gets rebirth.
    The ML's friend, who helped ML catch MC in the act the 1st life, tried to trick him by saying the ML asked the MC to come over (all the friends are there) after he tried to break the agreement. He wanted to give the MC a hard time. But MC is so direct about asking what the ML called him for, it ruins the friend's plan. ML wasn't in on the trick and didn't agree with what he was trying to do. But they tell him to drink a bottle of alcohol and he can leave. Ye Ling drinks it too fast and gets drunk. Unhappy with what they did, ML takes him away. Because he is drunk, he treats the MC like the 1st life and takes him to bed(a past life routine btw). Because the ML is picky, a virgin, and the MC knows all his likes/dislikes(bedroom included) he tells the MC the rice is cooked so you must be my boyfriend. Seme is too scared to stick to his guns this time around. Our uke is just THAT intimidating:notworthy:
    To be fair he asked the seme several times if he knows who he is.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    @LaDyViL we found a seme mc :D

i dont get what the friend of the ml tried to do by making the mc drunk?...since they didnt have any relationship by then

also how does the ml spoil the mc? ....and do we get smut scenes or just mentions?

LaDyViL, lazynoodles and kiara8 like this.
  16. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    another intimidated seme is the MC in this apocalypse novel: the counterattack of the white lotus or something like that. it's quite funny how his inner monologues are about ML/pig leg xD

17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm all up for Seme MC lol. Going to read it now. Man I just like different things lol.

lazynoodles and kiara8 like this.
  18. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    He panicked and came up with something random when his trick didn't work and everyone felt awkward. So he picked up the bottle and was like, " Hey, drink this!" to save face. He saw the MC as being sneaky and underhanded by planning out "cheating" on the ML with the girl.

Later you'll find he's not a bad dude. MC is just bitter about being caught. Rationally speaking, he just wanted to help his friend because he thought he was being wronged. They are all in rich, prominent families so they are used to sneaky, underhanded people.

19. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    VirginUke x NotVirgin Scum Seme hm.....too bad, it's on my must-not-read list then:notlikeblob: the plot sound cool though

20. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Seme is a virgin too. Just tuned to the ML's needs in the first life, so he's knowledgeable in the 2nd. Of course, he does become a virgin again. He knows everything about the ML. ML doesn't know this fact. Instead, he becomes intrigued by the MC. The MC doesn't realized that's why the sex increased:cookie:

Edit: Another reason MC does his best because he remembers being on his knees in the corner of the bedroom at night as punishment for not satisfying the ML's expectations. Lol. I remember thinking how messed up that is. How many people in real life would be miserable if that became a thing...