Spoiler Scum Shou v/s Scum Gong

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nao Otosaka, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I wanted to know, what is the correlation between Strategy to capture that scum gong and scum shou's survival guide. I want to know that link b/w how the Main system was reduced to that state(because I have only read Scum shou-and that too not the entire one- MTL is really way too confusing).

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. scum gong is the first btw when it comes to time line.

the mc in scum gong, as everyone knows...he was once a mission target. After mc successful rejected100? Or 99 host, our mc get a system and became a host himself. Well, that's where our ml came to. Our ml is the MC's third? Task taker. Mc met ml when he was still a teenager. In MC's world mc only have three person who almost capture him, and one of them is the ml. In the end ml fell in love with him instead and disappeared. Ml then went to some sort of abyss to gain as much points as he could in order to save mc. Well, because mc is an anomaly, the main god was supposed to erased him. If I'm not mistaken. (I read this long time ago so I'm not sure any more. Correct me if I'm wrong) and ml's hard word became MC's shield. Mc became a task taker. In the very end, mc and ml planned devious scheme and fight the Lord God.

That's when scum Shou came to.

the Lord God is basically like a computer. He doesn't have much emotion. He did everything rationally and indifferently, that's why there is only few days left for the task takers after they finished their mission. That's their main problem actually. They wanted a life time. They don't want to end up in dog blood.

Anyway, mc and ml from scum gong fight the Lord God, and sent him to the world where the mc from the scum Shou is.

The mc from scum Shou, is a spoiled second gen rich man. He was an actor, he found the Lord God and saved him. But the Lord God have amnesia. In the end, mc and Lord God became couple. But ml have an accident and went into coma. That's when the system of mc from scum Shou appeared. The system said that the Lord God's soul is damage that's why he was in a coma and promised to gave him the soul dan or something if he became a task taker. So mc accepted.

This is all part of the plan. Mc and ml from scum gong all sent the scatter remain of Lord God's soul to the mission world of mc in order for the Lord God to understand emotions.

So there you have it. After many arcs of scum Shou. Mc successfully bought the soul dan and feed it to the Lord God. But there's an anomaly. All the MLS from all the arcs he went through merged with the Lord God. So, the Lord God become like someone with DID. Nevertheless, after that short sequel, the Lord God woke up and he remembers everything. He knew he was the Lord God. But he didn't accept that he love mc. He justified it, that it was only the pieces of his soul who loves mc and not him. But he still brought back mc to the system space or what it was called.
    Then came the two protagonists from scum gong. They kidnapped mc from scum Shou but they didn't do anything. I can't remember if it's the ml or the mc from scum gong but either the two went to explain everything to mc from scum shou. And one of them went to face off the Lord God.

Well, in the end, the Lord God accepted his mistake and he came to mc from scum Shou. Love love. He revise the law? Or something and HE!!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    morticia_addams and Nao Otosaka like this.
  4. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much Aachiin-san!!! Btw, I have already completed the list you gave me, and loved them!!!

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  5. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Sister, can I ask you something else? Is the MC in scum gong not the bottom?

6. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Xie He is a total Shou. The scum gong is ml's character for every arc. That's why the title is strategy to capture that scum gong.

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow~ that's fast!!!

Good you like them!!!

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  8. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    We are having post exam holidays here...so more BL. Yay:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

9. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck! (≧▽≦) I miss taking exam too!

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  10. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Sis, do you know whether "I'm not shouldering this blame" is a good one? I found it just now and wanted to know whether I should go for it or not. Can you like, give me a basic summary?

11. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it before. at first glance at thought it was the QT let me shoulder this blame. Hahaha...

But that novel is a gem as well. Do you know Omniscient reader view point? It was like that. Our mc is the hidden villain in that novel. Many reader from another world came to MC's world when the first disaster or something, Idk what it was called anymore.

Mc was really too op. The novel is great, I say. But I'm not satisfied with the ending. Nevertheless, it didn't affect how good the novel is. It just that, the story plot is really good that u want to extend it for more chapters.

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  12. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    our mc is a stunt man, like the sypnosis said. I read it last year and the beginning is already vague to me. But I think.mc is broke and needed money. He came to a certain mall? Or cinema, there's a poster there, which he acted before as a stun man. I think before he came from that cinema, ml already contacted him, to be his stuntman. Anyway, at the cinema there's another 3 or 4 other people. Two of them I think were readers? They came to the site, I think to snatched MC's opportunities themselves. Becuase in the novel mc is the hidden which controlled everything behind the scene. Ml is the big villain, while mc is the one who stayed on the side lines. In the novel.no one expected mc to be the villain. Because he only appeared at the begin and that's the scene where the first disaster strikes at the cinema where mc was at. After ml died on the novel, mc appeared and almost destroyed the whole earth. Many reader speculated that the big villain ml and hidden last boss mc were actually in fact lovers. But it was not confirmed in the end.

Well, they were... actually, when mc and ml came to know the details of the novel, mc was very anxious of ml dying.

It's really goodm try reading it. It was already completely translated.

morticia_addams and Nao Otosaka like this.
  13. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    I shall tag this thread as "resolved" since for the current time being I don't have any queries (and yeah-my curiosity has been satiated). But later if some strikes my mind I shall PM you.

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  14. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know you can't tag it as "resolved"!!!

15. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha... Really...I haven't tried posting a spoiler thread before...

Sure~

Nao Otosaka likes this.