Recommendations Scum villain recomendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bjkan, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Bjkan

Bjkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm looking for a danmei similar to Scum Villain, not necessarily wuxia/cultivation world things but with the same dynamics, preferably with transmigration
    I like fun and strong MCs like Shen, I'd prefer if he doens't go OOC just like Shen since I find it cringy when someone transmigrates and he starts to act completely different than the original host, and everyone's like "omg he's different and changed", especially if the mc is in a position of authority. One of the main reasons why I dropped how I survived as a villain, very overrated. The mc is nice to everyone when he's the emperor lol. By this I don't mean I want him to be one of those OP stone cold evil MCs but I just want him to be a bit normal
    I'm down for any kind of ML, I don't mind possessive yanderes at all, I'd prefer it tbh if he's similar to the ml from Scum Villain

2. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mistakenly saving the villain? MC tries hard to follow the characterisation
    he's not a dominant character, but more like noble recluse

I really am Slag Shou — MC tries hard to be scum man, their dynamic feels similar because they're both mutual-abuse and ML becomes insecure/obsessive

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021