Spoiler Sea God’s Law of Love/ 海王的恋爱法则 ( Manhua )

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lost_Antipa, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Genres : Drama, Fantasy, Historical,Isekai, Manhua, Shojo
    Author :
    两只猫先生

Artist :
    两只猫先生

Description :
    After transmigrating to the modern age and being an idol for 3 years, Ophelia, the Princess of the Nariel Empire, wakes up and finds that she has returned to her original world, but she has become a player Sea God! The gentle and lovely Holy Saint, the healthy and bright Paladin, and even the rich second generation playboy have all become a fish in her fish pond! She didn’t even let go of her own second brother! However, her first love, Holst, is distancing from her, and it seems that her transmigration may very well be a well-designed conspiracy…

About :
    • i just found this manhua, i liked it and it didnt have a spoiler thread so i made one
    • i couldn't find a novel ( on the internet ) and don't know if theres a novel
    • I couldnt find a NU page either
    Soo, if you know anything about this please tell me.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Characters :
    Table of Contents

• Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  3. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to add that ( so far ) in the manhua 13 chapters are translated. With chapter names :

0 . Character Introduction
    1 . Princess Ophelia
    2 . Different Backups
    3 . Reunion after 3 years
    4 . Holst's power
    5 . Sea God's Appearance
    6 .Actions different from words
    7 .The younger brother is a yandere !
    8 .Forbidden love between siblings ?
    9 .Holst, for eternity
    10 .Felix's family
    11 .Carl who's a bit dumb?
    12 .Of course sister is more important
    13 .Cold Blooded killer x weak

Characters :
    Nariel princess, modern popular idol ( in modern world ), She loves to earn a lot of money and is forced to become a sea god.
    He is probably the ML . Imperial army general and has a natural ability to absorb powers, smart, cold , handsome.
    He is the 2nd ML as far as i understand , saint of the church, has a healing abillity. He acts innocent but has a hidden obsession.
    3rd ML ??? He is a paladin, strong and healthy, a crybaby, optimistic,musclehead, unexpectedly romantic. He is always doing good deads.
    4th ML ? He is a rich man ( rich as an entare country, no joke ), prideful, overly arrogant, playboy ? .
    • Father - has a daughter complex
    • First brother - A fierce appearance that captures womens hearts
    • Second brother - Says something, but acts differently.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022