Discussion Sea of Thieves is BS and I love it!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by OldManGu, Mar 22, 2018.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a post a few days ago about pre ordering Sea of Thieves. I started playing yesterday and fell in love. I was confused what to do for the first 30 minutes. Im not very good at video games. But after that I had a lot of fun. I dont have a mike and I like texting people random stuff. Its to bad xbox banned me from texting now. I noticed this game has a lot of trolls. People keep on locking me in the brig. But the jokes on them. I just go eat, while they get me free money and exp. I joined a game in session with 3 guys. They had a monster load of treasure. They had at least 7 chests and skulls a piece. There was like 15-20 different types of treasure on that ship. They had silver cups and stuff too. I dont know how they got all of that stuff and I didnt care. I only cared about the 4 red gun powder barrels. I couldnt resist the temptation and had to shoot it. You have never been cursed at like I was cursed at then. One of them sounded foreign and another sounded hick. The last guy was playing on pc and cursing me in the chat. I dont even think the foreigner was speaking english. But I had my volume pretty low and could be wrong. He may just have a speech impediment. I thought it would only blow up 1 barrel and they would fix it. I didnt know it would cause a chain reaction and blow up all 4. The ship made a thunk noise and sunk in a instant. It didnt help that I ran the ship into a rock while they were patching. Later I also met these 3 weird people. One of them was like a 5 year old kid. He had his game screen off and was watching some PBS cartoon. His mom was on the phone with toys r us. There was also a idiot who wouldnt stop screaming he was captain and coudnt even read a compass. The last person was a fat lady eating something. It was crunchy and I want to guess it was Cheetos. That was all in the same party. 90% of the game is riding in a boat doing nothing. I changed games 50-100 times. Spawn killing is worse than Black Ops 2. Its funny playing with pc players on xbox. Pc players think they are game experts and know everthing. I like to picture Uryu from bleach pushing up his glasses. Nothing is better than hearing these kids rage. I love how they sound when they say "He will leave any minute now that he's in the brig." and "That will teach him for trolling." Then I come back 15 minutes later after taking a dump and eating some food. I may also go and check my phone. The first thing I always hear is "HAS THAT GUY STILL NOT LEFT YET!" and "OMG NOBODY LIKES YOU!" Then I check my messages and see like 3-5 text. They say stuff like "Leave!" "Do you have nothing better to do!" "Why dont you just play the game!" "Please leave!" and cursing. Im thinking about buying a mike.

kenar likes this.
  2. ediav42

ediav42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol

OldManGu likes this.
  3. Luruxi

Luruxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is when I wish we had a dislike option.

xalienxgamerx, kenar and Dovaknovel like this.
  4. Corvo269

Corvo269 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So here is the birth of another griefer. The gods pray he never ends up in Elite: Dangerous, Eve Online or Star Citizen if it ever releases

OldManGu likes this.
  5. EienMugetsuTensho

EienMugetsuTensho [Avid Reader] [C#, C++, Python Programmer]

Reading List:
    Link
    using some spacing that is super hard to read...

xalienxgamerx and OldManGu like this.
  6. KingOfDreams

KingOfDreams [Master of Sleepiness]

Reading List:
    Link
    don't troll too much or :blobninja:will come and get u keep it in moderation

7. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems fun :aww:
    Go on! Make more chaos! :blobowoevil_horns: