Resolved Searching for a Manhwa

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fuji4ever, Apr 17, 2021.

1. fuji4ever

fuji4ever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this manhwa before, but I have forgotten the title. Hope someone can help me find it :)

The FL doesn't want to be married to a rich old man by her father (who ist a count or baron, i don't really remember), so she decides to get pregnant. When she is out she coincidentally meets the ML who is hiding away or injured. She saves him and want him to sleeps with her as thanks. So they have a one night stand. The ML is blind? at that time (injuries?) so he doesn't know who he slept with.
    The FL gets pregnant and tells her dad who then slaps her. He then lets her live at home as a servant.
    Then comes a Time Skip and she lives with her son in the servant courters. They don't have enough to eat and are bullied and abused. FL ist very very depressed. Her father then "sells" her through a marriage to a duke (Surprise the ML!!), who just needs a wife on paper.
    They don't hold a marriage she just moves with her son to the Duke's estate, where they get a seperate villa without servants.
    OK that's about it. I haven't read further.
    I only remember that I felt that the ML was like a Vampire Black Hair and Red Eyes.
    He doesn't know that the FL was the Lady a few years ago and that the boy is his son. But the boy has the same eye color as his father.

Hope someone can help me

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Gave Birth to a Villain's Child

Napelynn and Eldau like this.
  3. fuji4ever

fuji4ever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much :)(y)