Spoiler Crowning a Spoiled Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 1, 2022.

?

Rate this series

1. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Masterpiece

119 vote(s)
    42.7%
  2. 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Great

121 vote(s)
    43.4%
  3. 3 ⭐⭐⭐ - Average

35 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. 2 ⭐⭐ - Bad

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  5. 1 ⭐ - Horrible

3 vote(s)
    1.1%
  1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    1661260203507.jpg
    Manhwa/Webtoon:

1661177343825.jpg

ASSOCIATED TITLES:

망나니의 누님이시다 / You are Mannai's sister / She's a Nerd's Sister / She's the Sister of a Maniac / Second Life of a Trash Princess
    Author:
    휘드리안
    Novel Release:
    Official Novel:
    Official Manhwa/Webtoon:
    [KR] Kakaopage - Ongoing
    [EN] Tapas
    Manhwa Release:

SUMMARY:

The one and only princess of the Elias Empire, Regina B. Alfare.
    In the rebellion of her fiancée, the Duke of Seulvei,
    she lost all her people and her empire, and fought with the sword until the moment of her death.
    She eventually threw her own life away, but when she woke up, she had returned to a time when everyone was unharmed.

The beginning of the collapse of the empire was
    the awakening of Theor, the only fool in the imperial family.

After a series of accidents, he suddenly became a protector from a maniac, so the
    empire began to play in the hands of traitors.
    To prevent the same thing from happening again, we must stop Theor from becoming a Hogu!

But that doesn't mean I can't leave him as an incompetent idiot.
    I have no choice but to help him grow into a full-fledged fool so he can become a full-fledged next emperor.
    In order to do that, it is necessary to prevent the early death of the current emperor, and
    also to turn the gaze of the nobles who valued themselves above his younger brother.

So what? I have no choice but to become a more idiot than Theor!

Manhwa/Webtoon:
    After her father—the emperor—was assassinated, Regina became the regent in place of her little brother who was still young.

No matter how well she dealt with domestic affairs, the empire’s vaults emptied out due to how much of a sucker her little bother—the Trash Prince—was. On top of that, there was news that her fiancé was cheating on her…

In the end, she lost everything due to her fiancé leading an insurrection.

However, in her final moments, Regina turned back time with the first emperor’s memento and vowed to become an even bigger trash than her little brother to prevent the errors of her past.
    1660986569758.jpg 1660986573267.jpg 1660986583401.jpg

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    @Missy Mischief
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  3. dunnoperson_

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please! Regina looks pretty good,the Ml looks fine too but the guy with purple hair seems shady along with the silver haired girl! reading the Raws with Mtl is hurting my eyes:blobdizzy:

6. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I hate that one of the translations of the title is "second life of a trash princess" WTF???
    In her first life, her dad kicked the bucket and her brother went insane (or pretended) and she was the only one who worked so hard to keep that sh*t show going. She did everything including picking a sword and fighting. It's not like she was selfish or planned to viciously take the throne...this title is the worst.
    I get that it's just one translation but why is it even one of the translations??

Second, this "manipulated/cursed/enchanted fiancé kills MC" need to retire soon. It's like the author tries to out the reader in a tough position where they hate the fiancé but is made to feel bad because the character was mind controlled or whatever. It's just lazy.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems the purlish hair guy, who (if im not mistaken)
    Was in the first iteration her fiance, and the silver haired gurl is some dark mage or smth
    She can make humans become her puppets, the only way to distinguish them is their blurry/foggy eyes
    The purplish guy is one of the puppets,, as of now he is on MC side, but MC realized he is sus becc of his eyes, so she doesn't trust him (and becc of 1st iteration of course)

FunSmiles, TrinaAngel, nyxxx and 36 others like this.
  8. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me who is ml?
    And what happens to her ex-fiancé duke?

9. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna smack that brat brother so much

Laly95 and tehanu like this.
  10. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm no wonder I can't the title because the title is different. Thank goodness I didn't make another thread because I can't find the title. People can't find it cuz the title is different. the one create this thread pls put the same title since it can easily find. :facepalm:

13. teni_tine

teni_tine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uwah.. please tell me the site to read this but the novel version TT
    itsn't because i'm dissapointed the art of the manhwa, but it's soooo dazzling that i wanna know the next chapter so bad :blob_teary::blob_teary:

and is it just me or anyone there aware that our theor is veryyyy cute and look like a ferocious-but-adworable kitten?!!
    ohmygosh!
    hope that he have a good ending >\\\<
    and i couldn't handle the blonde haired and ruby eyes beauty.. it's too purrfect:sweating_profusely:

Jian Yue likes this.
  15. An_Ordinary_Weeb

An_Ordinary_Weeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one and only princess of the Elias Empire, Regina B. Alfare.
    In the rebellion of her fiancée, the Duke of Seulvei,
    she lost all her people and her empire, and fought with the sword until the moment of her death.
    She eventually threw her own life away, but when she woke up, she had returned to a time when everyone was unharmed. The beginning of the collapse of the empire was
    the awakening of Theor, the only fool in the imperial family. After a series of accidents, he suddenly became a protector from a maniac, so the
    empire began to play in the hands of traitors.
    To prevent the same thing from happening again, we must stop Theor from becoming a Hogu! But that doesn’t mean I can’t leave him as an incompetent idiot.
    I have no choice but to help him grow into a full-fledged fool so he can become a full-fledged next emperor.
    In order to do that, it is necessary to prevent the early death of the current emperor, and
    also to turn the gaze of the nobles who valued themselves above his younger brother. So what? I have no choice but to become a more idiot than Theor!

[​IMG]

16. dunnoperson_

Reading List:
    Link
    I really thought the title was "Your a Mannai's Sister" since it automatic translate in kakaopage. I get the title of "She's a Nerd's Sister" from the updater in twitter/facebook before. :hmm: Suddenly, confused at the new title.

17. ChEeSyWoRdS

ChEeSyWoRdS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I do think that "she's Nerds sister" suits this story more rather than "second life of trash Princess" she was not trash in past life nor in this it's title is very misleading but yes we can say that she's Nerds sister (her brother is a brat).Anyway thanks for correcting it's title in thread cuz yk many people come to know about thread through its name which is being translated by various Manhwa sites.I hope official translation will change its name from "second life of trash Princess" to something really reasonable & suitable for this story .

18. Duduaoi

Duduaoi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IM DYING, THERE'S NO NOVEL SPOILER TO CAMP FOR

19. shampoofaeryyy

shampoofaeryyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need to know the villain's motive like what's her reason on why she's so hell bent on ruining the FLs family

20. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH GOD NO SPOILERS?????